Saudi King dies.

Not much, Saudi Arabia is actually one of the only stable countries in the ME

I wonder if the radical nut jobs will try and move in destabilize the country? There is not a major power vacuum and I believe his successor has already been named but you have to think their considering it.

I wonder if the radical nut jobs will try and move in destabilize the country? There is not a major power vacuum and I believe his successor has already been named but you have to think their considering it.
Thinking about destabilization, probably...hell, they are thinking about killing women and children in the name of allah everyday. The US and SA are...and always have been, in the same bed. Nothing to worry about - too much money involved on both sides to let the killer muslims attempt a coup.

The prince already ascended to the throne.

Saudi Arabia is our biggest ally in the region. This will get interesting.

The problem is that the deceased King's succesor is 79 years old and suffering the onset of dementia.

It is to be hoped the eventual new monarch will be able to maintain stability and guide Saudi Arabia to a more modern and enlightened future.

That could very well happen. I would not be surprised.

Whoever his successor is? He'll be tested. That is for sure.

Khalid died in 1982. I remember this well because my business partner and I were close to cutting a sweet deal with the Saudi Arabia pavilion concessions at the World's Fair. Then the whole deal went to shit. I think they even closed their pavilion for several days.

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia dead at 90

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, the powerful U.S. ally who joined Washington's fight against Al Qaeda and sought to modernize the ultraconservative Muslim kingdom has died at 90, according to Saudi state TV.

His successor is his 79-year-old half-brother, Prince Salman, who recently has taken on the ailing Abdullah's responsibilities.

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia dead at 90 half-brother succeeds him Fox News

i wonder how much this is going to effect the ME and the US's relationship with saudi and the ME. i don't know much about the half brother.

Obama offers condolences on death of Saudi King Abdullah - US News

Yes, Obuma will be missing the king terribly! No more flavor of frankincense and myrrh!

f43c7da548.gif

Last edited:
It's the passing of an era. Now on to the next period of oppression under the next royal.
But We won't live as well as now without Arabian oil. But first of all we must not allow ISIS to usurp the power in the country. WE NEED A NEW ALLY RULER IN SAUDI ARABIA.

Vigilante

The difference between your photo and these is that yours is FAKE. Your photo is a LIE.

These pics were taken on three different occasions.

BushKiss2.jpg

bush_kiss.jpg

bush_saudi7.jpg

bushholdinghands.jpg

The Saudi King is dead. Will Obabble attend the funeral? That would give him a chance to drop in for coffee with the Yemen president. I hear the Yemen president has time on his schedule.

Forum List

Back