Saudi King dies.

Sorry, you would be completely wrong. You people are such idiots. They aren't my swimming pools; they are the pools in the building in which I live. Only residents have access to them, as well a all the other amenities. And yes, I practice progressive ideology. It is Christians who are the hypocrites, not me.

You're a phony and a liar.

Dead Arab. Good Arab.

Well the royal house of Saud has many enemies. In fact there are many who would like to see all of them dead.

Will be interesting to see if any of those folks jump out of the woodwork and do their best to kill as many "royals" as they can.

One has to wonder if the King died a natural death or was he murdered??

Sorry, you would be completely wrong. You people are such idiots. They aren't my swimming pools; they are the pools in the building in which I live. Only residents have access to them, as well a all the other amenities. And yes, I practice progressive ideology. It is Christians who are the hypocrites, not me.

You're a phony and a liar.

DING DING DING!

We have a winner, winner, chicken dinner!

After Bush gave the Saudi King a blow job to apologize for 9-11 there is nothing else to say

The real shame is that Bush dynasty is owned, lock, stock and oil barrel by the Saudis, including the bin Ladens.

Not only did Bush apologize to the Saudis after 9-11, he apologized to the binLadens
Yep, Bush flew the bin Ladens out of the US while there was a ban on all flights.

Oh my the far left and their propaganda not connected to reality..
Bin Ladens allowed out of U.S. after 9-11

Maybe you'll believe World Net Daily.

Poor people dies of pneumonia, not rich people.

If you make an agreement with USA to keep oil prices at the lower limit to leave Russia in the lurch, then Saudi king dies of pneumonia.

.......................................... ops I send this post unintentionally.

Okay then I will add some more information. There is a saying in police world, if there was happened an event, look at those who benefits from this situation more, highly probable they are the criminals. Saudi king died and suddenly oil prices jumped upwardly, Saudis decided for a new king but does not matter, if they will continue to act opposite to Russia, even their Royal Palace will fly above the clouds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back