🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi National Guard Minister: All Saudis must resist extremism

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
No doubt all the leaders of the countries which haven't been affected by ISIS yet are on their guard against extremists in their own countries and are trying to discourage them from joining ISIS.

Written by : Fahd Al-Zayabi

on : Thursday, 14 Aug, 2014

Saudi National Guard Minister Prince Miteb Bin Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz (C) salutes a National Guard soldier as he arrives at the border town of Rafha in the Northern Borders Province in Saudi Arabia, on August 13, 2014. (Asharq Al-Awsat/Abdullah Al Muhsin

Rafha (Northern Borders Province), Asharq Al-Awsat—With the rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in Iraq and the continued predations of Al-Qaeda in Yemen, Saudi Arabia faces instability to its north and south, refocusing attention on the security of the Kingdom’s borders.

In response, Saudi National Guard Minister Prince Miteb Bin Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz paid a visit to troops stationed on the country’s northern border with Iraq on Wednesday, and hailed their preparedness and morale to deal with any threat from ISIS.

Continue reading at:

Saudi National Guard Minister: All Saudis must resist extremism « ASHARQ AL-AWSAT

The irony of this situation is pretty thick. Saudi Arabia is the epi-center of the Wahhabi strain of Islam and they've exported it around the world. So for this guy to urge people to resist extremism when Saudi Islam is all about extremism is pretty rich.

What he's really saying is "don't upset the present order because I like the present order."

No doubt all the leaders of the countries which haven't been affected by ISIS yet are on their guard against extremists in their own countries and are trying to discourage them from joining ISIS.

Saudi National Guard Minister Prince Miteb Bin Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz (C) salutes a National Guard soldier as he arrives at the border town of Rafha in the Northern Borders Province in Saudi Arabia, on August 13, 2014. (Asharq Al-Awsat/Abdullah Al Muhsin

Rafha (Northern Borders Province), Asharq Al-Awsat—With the rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in Iraq and the continued predations of Al-Qaeda in Yemen, Saudi Arabia faces instability to its north and south, refocusing attention on the security of the Kingdom’s borders.

In response, Saudi National Guard Minister Prince Miteb Bin Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz paid a visit to troops stationed on the country’s northern border with Iraq on Wednesday, and hailed their preparedness and morale to deal with any threat from ISIS.

Continue reading at:

Saudi National Guard Minister: All Saudis must resist extremism « ASHARQ AL-AWSAT

Since the US is committed to protect Saudi Arabia things could get very interesting.

You know that's Ironic because after the U.S., previously, the house of Saud is the number one donor of military power to ISIL! Not to mention that they were the chief financiers of 9-11! We should be executing their monarchy and putting their non-compliant subjects in concentration camps if they can't get along. Ditto for Quatar. While we're at it, take that silly stone the moon worshipers kiss and make dust out of it!

Continue reading at:

Since the US is committed to protect Saudi Arabia things could get very interesting.

Well you keep your eye out for it. Meanwhile, ISIS is a threat to many areas, perhaps even here in time, so the various leaders have to be ready to fight this group. Meanwhile, you can join the Neighborhood Watch to protect us here.

Continue reading at:

Well you keep your eye out for it. Meanwhile, ISIS is a threat to many areas, perhaps even here in time, so the various leaders have to be ready to fight this group. Meanwhile, you can join the Neighborhood Watch to protect us here.

I'm not Jewish or Israeli. So sorry.

I don't know what country you are living in, but apparently it isn't the U.S. where you can find Neighborhood Watch signs in many windows of people who are of every race, religion, and ethnicity. In fact, in my housing tract, the Neighbood Watch Captain happens to be Irish Catholic.

I don't know what country you are living in, but apparently it isn't the U.S. where you can find Neighborhood Watch signs in many windows of people who are of every race, religion, and ethnicity. In fact, in my housing tract, the Neighbood Watch Captain happens to be Irish Catholic.

Sally-----I have not encountered a whole lot of Saudis----very few----(like you can count
them with the fingers of one hand)----HOWEVER---my impression is that of all the muslims
I have ever known----it is the SAUDIS who seem to be in possession of their own forebrains.
I am not suggesting that they all have normal forebrains----afterall---strictly speaking
OSAMA was a Saudi. (albeit a Yemeni mother----a personally scary fact) Whatever goes
on in Saudi Arabia PUBLICALLY----the fact is they do think so independently----that I have
decided that they are more like jews than any other arabs in the world. Of all nations---
when you hear (or read) "Saudi money did it" -----keep in mind----there are so many
people who CONTROL HUGE AMOUNTS of money in that land-----that "SAUDI MONEY"---
does not necessarily mean -----SAUDI GOVERNMENT . I am not sure----but I have been
given to understand that the ENTIRE ROYAL FAMILY (or which there are thousands if not
tens of thousands)------own the country's oil. ????? I cannot provide details----but lots
of people are VERY VERY wealthy and lots of those are HIGHLY supportive of this or that
......uhm.......mishegos. Osama was a prime example or normative Saudi style

Forum List

Back