Saudi prince explains why he was in contact with Israelis

You didn't elaborate, all you did was copy paste the same thing you said but by a different person.

And there's something you need to understand. Radicalism towards Israel has nothing to do with a lack of a peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians. It has to do with the fact that Israel exists all together in the Middle East. It has to do with the fact that there is a non Muslim state in the Middle East. It has to do with the fact that there is a Jewish country in the Middle East.

Radicalism wont stop or decrease if ISrael goes back to the '67 borders, it will probably INCREASE because the Muslim radicals, like Hamas for example, will be angry that a peace deal was signed all together with the Israeli infidels. Kind of like the radicals who killed Anwar Sadat for that exact reason.

WAKE UP PBEL

It is you that needs to wake up and realize that Israel will collapse with attrition like all the previous invaders to this region if not truly accepted...

Pasting articles to support ones position is acceptable in the scientific method...

Really, sometimes you are naïve and ignore the history of the East West struggle being played out.

OMG Pbel, when will you realize that Israel will never truly be accepted, as long as they exist in the Middle East???? You are completely ignorant of the radicalism that goes on in the ME. These extremists don't even hide their intentions, instead they shout it out.
Your solution is to surrender to the Palestinians by shrinking
Israels territory, flooding Israel with tens of thousands of Palestinians, many of whom are likely hostile towards Israel, and give sovereignty of half of Jerusalem to the Palestinians where Jews have their most holy sites. LOL

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

It won't be easy, but human nature is fairly predictable...The Palestinians within Israel are known to be relatively happy and good Israeli citizens...They are good citizens because their bellies are full and their lives predicable...Israel must trade and infuse friendship and know-how, they must become part of the ME and not a Western outpost.

Economics is the key to acceptance. There is nothing incompatible between Islam and Judaism...

In a couple of generations the Palestinians will defend Israel...

Last edited:
It is you that needs to wake up and realize that Israel will collapse with attrition like all the previous invaders to this region if not truly accepted...

Pasting articles to support ones position is acceptable in the scientific method...

Really, sometimes you are naïve and ignore the history of the East West struggle being played out.

OMG Pbel, when will you realize that Israel will never truly be accepted, as long as they exist in the Middle East???? You are completely ignorant of the radicalism that goes on in the ME. These extremists don't even hide their intentions, instead they shout it out.
Your solution is to surrender to the Palestinians by shrinking
Israels territory, flooding Israel with tens of thousands of Palestinians, many of whom are likely hostile towards Israel, and give sovereignty of half of Jerusalem to the Palestinians where Jews have their most holy sites. LOL

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

It won't be easy, but human nature is fairly predictable...The Palestinians within Israel are known to be relatively happy and good Israeli citizens...They are good citizens because their bellies are full and their lives predicable...Israel must trade and infuse friendship and know-how, they must become part of the ME and not a Western outpost.

Economics is the key to acceptance. There is nothing incompatible between Islam and Judaism...

In a couple of generations the Palestinians will defend Israel...

I respect your opinion, but I disagree

Forum List

Back