Saudi Sr. prince/ex-AMBAS to US: 'CIA can't be trusted re Khashogg murder, why isn't it ON TRIAL?'

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
This is getting sicker, more despicable and dangerous by the day! Who the fuck does he think he is tell us that? And on US soil. How about EMPOWERED!! Trump has given him permission, expressly or implicitly. Trump BETTER DAMN WELL keep his fingers off his fucking twitter account nor get near a microphone and respond to this one. (BUT I PRAY HE DOES!)

I don’t see why the CIA is not on trial in the United States. This is
my answer to their assessment
of who is guilty and who is not and
who did what in the consulate in Istanbul.”

Senior Saudi prince says CIA cannot be trusted on Khashoggi conclusion

REUTERS
24 NOV 2018 AT 08:15 ET

US President Donald Trump and Saudi Deputy Crown Prince and Defense Minister Mohammed bin Salman shake hands at the White House on March 14, 2017.

A senior Saudi prince cast doubt upon the reported CIA finding that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul last month, saying the agency could not be counted on to reach a credible conclusion.

“The CIA is not necessarily the highest standard of veracity or accuracy in assessing situations. The examples of that are multitude,” Prince Turki al-Faisal, a senior member of the royal family, told journalists in Abu Dhabi on Saturday.

The prince, a former Saudi intelligence chief who has also served as ambassador to the United States, said the agency’s conclusion that Iraq possessed chemical weapons before the U.S. invasion in 2003 showed it could be unreliable.

“That was the most glaring of inaccurate and wrong assessments, which led to a full-scale war with thousands being killed,” he said, speaking at an event hosted by the New York-based Beirut Institute.

“I don’t see why the CIA is not on trial in the United States. This is my answer to their assessment of who is guilty and who is not and who did what in the consulate in Istanbul.”

The CIA has concluded that Prince Mohammed ordered the operation to kill Khashoggi, as first reported by the Washington Post, and briefed other parts of the U.S. government on its findings, sources told Reuters last week...

Senior Saudi prince says CIA cannot be trusted on Khashoggi conclusion

The Sauds will always support the Sauds. After decades of concerted effort to destroy the concept of family we have lost the ability to deal with family loyalty.

Forum List

Back