Saul Alinsky allusionary reference to satan

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
542959771_yyBG3-XL.jpg
Snopes maintains this isn't a dedication. But it's all but.
542960204_CTDnT-M.jpg
542959629_XGWjo-XL.jpg

Really now, Snopes? An acknowledgement of the "first radical" is in a book about being a radical, Lucifer is called by name, his rebellion against the establishment lauded, is just an allegory. :rolleyes-41:

Really now, Snopes? An acknowledgement of the "first radical" is in a book about being a radical, Lucifer is called by name, his rebellion against the establishment lauded, is just an allegory. :rolleyes-41:
Yes, just like the Fabian Society's coat of arms - a wolf in sheep's clothing - is allegorical too.

Yes, just like the Fabian Society's coat of arms - a wolf in sheep's clothing - is allegorical too.
No, not necessarily.

No, not necessarily.
How so?
Just because the Fabian society's coat of arms is allegorical doesn't mean Alinsky's acknowledgement of Lucifer as the first radical is allegorical.

No, not necessarily.
How so?
Just because the Fabian society's coat of arms is allegorical doesn't mean Alinsky's acknowledgement of Lucifer as the first radical is allegorical.
I see. Why do you believe it is may not be allegorical?

No, not necessarily.
How so?
Because I've read the book.

No, not necessarily.
How so?
Ok, so are you saying that he is doing evil for evil's sake?

No, not necessarily.
How so?
Ok, so are you saying that he is doing evil for evil's sake?
No. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying he admires Lucifer. I base that on what he wrote.

Forum List

Back