🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Savannah Guthrie, Fifth Column Media personality, badgers Trump with racism question

Getting back to the subject of the thread, here is evidence of Biden being the real racist. In the following video he talks about Black youth in a very, very disparaging way, calling them "predators".

Now, why has our big media not questioned Biden on his racist speech on the Senate floor?

JWK

Today’s Fifth Column media ___ MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, ABC, CBS, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC., and their countless Yellow Journalists ___ make Russia’s old Pravda, [an organ of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union] look like propaganda amateurs.

Who the hell is Samantha Guthrie? And who cares?
I never heard of her but I found myself mesmerized by those over-the-top farm animal teeth... can she cross state lines with those fucking things in her mouth? Do they need to be registered in each state? Is she required to inform law enforcement of those ridiculous chompers whenever she is pulled over?

Anyway she filled the bill.... assuming they wanted the most obnoxious, insufferable, screeching harpie on the planet.

It's absolutely amazing how Savannah Guthrie and our big media repeatedly insinuated Trump is a racist and then they ignore Biden’s support of the 1993 crime bill and his referencing black youth as predators on the Senate floor…

And what do our Black Leaders think of the racist 1993 crime bill? See: Why It’s Time to Repeal the Infamous 1994 Crime Bill:

And who has addressed some of the unjust parts of the racist crime bill?
None other than President Trump, the falsely accused racist
See: Trump backs sentencing reform, hits Bill Clinton for 1994 crime bill

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump pledged his support for a major overhaul of sentencing laws and prisoner re-entry programs at the White House on Wednesday.

The bottom line is, Savannah Guthrie and her kind really need to be denounced by our Black Community, and they should also demand Biden to explain his racist speech on the Senate floor.

JWK

Today’s Fifth Column media ___ MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, ABC, CBS, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC., and their countless Yellow Journalists ___ make Russia’s old Pravda, [an organ of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union] look like propaganda amateurs.

I don't think the average voter understands the threat to our democratic system of government, if our Supreme Court were to have its number of seats doubled in size and its new members arbitrarily filled by the leadership of either political party. Venezuela ought to serve as a chilling example, and cause every freedom loving American voter to be fearful of “court packing”, and that means “court packing” by either political party!

JWK

”The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands [our Supreme Court] . . . may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.” ___ Madison, Federalist Paper No. 47

Forum List

Back