Saw a few anti circumcision liberals protesting in DC this past week

They want to wipe out Jews and Christians
:rofl:

A JEW talking about someone else 'wiping out' anyone?????????

My Ammonite friends told some Hittites about that, and they cracked up. The irony killed my Jesubite neighbors.

Meanwhile, back in Canaan...

And the reason for this display of Jewish humor? Citing history and medical controversy surrounding the cutting of the foreskin in accordance with Jewish religious practice :rofl:

Thanks, I needed a laugh

In conservative la la land, you'll claim the right to control your own body and mutilate your penis, but deny women the right to control their own body when they're pregnant.

So you t hink it's perfectly morally acceptable to use abortion as a form of birth control, but want to ban circumcision?

So you think it's perfectly morally acceptable to allow involuntary penis mutilation, but deny abortions?

How about female circumcision? Is that alright with you too?

Equivocation. Female "circumcision" is entirely different than male circumcision.

They want to wipe out Jews and Christians

A JEW talking about someone else 'wiping out' anyone?????????

My Ammonite friends told some Hittites about that, and they cracked up. The irony killed my Jesubite neighbors.

Meanwhile, back in Canaan...

And the reason for this display of Jewish humor? Citing history and medical controversy surrounding the cutting of the foreskin in accordance with Jewish religious practice :rofl:

Thanks, I needed a laugh

:eusa_eh::cuckoo:

So you t hink it's perfectly morally acceptable to use abortion as a form of birth control, but want to ban circumcision?

So you think it's perfectly morally acceptable to allow involuntary penis mutilation, but deny abortions?

Equivocation. Female "circumcision" is entirely different than male circumcision.

This.

Look up on wiki female circumcision. The only purpose is to make the women unable to enjoy sex, and thus less likely to stray from her husband (thier logic, not mine).

These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

Everyone knows liberals are dickless, why don't they mind their own business?

In conservative la la land, you'll claim the right to control your own body and mutilate your penis, but deny women the right to control their own body when they're pregnant.

Apparently it's alright with liberals, since that's a muslim thing. Liberals are all about the dicks.

Particularly children's dicks. They seem to think the state should exert more control over those puppies. You don't want kids to suffer tearing when they engage in intercourse, after all.

Last edited:
Wow. So you don't believe evolution has anything to do with creation...and you recognize that the whole concept of when personhood is *deemed* to begin is nothing but rhetoric to justify killing.

Finally we agree on something.

uhhhhh.... what the hell are you talking about?

Didn't read the post at all, didja? "deemed sanitary". It's about health and hygiene. Nothing to do with 'personhood' or 'killing' or 'rhetoric'. Circumcision doesn't kill.

Perhaps you "deemed" the actual thought too inconvenient to "deign" to address and so "doomed" it to obfuscation.

Damn.

Last edited:
These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

You mean sorta like conservatives want to ban abortions? Or, healthcare for the poor? Or, unemployment benefits? Or, food stamps?

BAN THEM ALL because you don't like it....right?

Well you are right on just one of your mmmm examples of what conservatives want not a very high percentage,guess you don't know what conservatives want,but sure are willing to just fling shit.

Wow. So you don't believe evolution has anything to do with creation...and you recognize that the whole concept of when personhood is *deemed* to begin is nothing but rhetoric to justify killing.

Finally we agree on something.

uhhhhh.... what the hell are you talking about?

Didn't read the post at all, didja? "deemed sanitary". It's about health and hygiene. Nothing to do with 'personhood' or 'killing' or 'rhetoric'. Circumcision doesn't kill.

Perhaps you "deemed" the actual thought too inconvenient to "deign" to address and so "doomed" it to obfuscation.

Damn.

Whoosh.

My point is, "deemed" is perfectly acceptable and in fact promoted as *fact* by progressives who are looking for reasons to keep killing babies, or to forbid parents and teachers from exposing young malleable minds to the possibility of a Creator.

Forum List

Back