Saw a few anti circumcision liberals protesting in DC this past week

Hmmm...the majority of children circumcised aren't Jewish, nor is it a religious rite when performed.

Try again. Or maybe you should learn to couch your phrases more precisely, moron.
Actually, they are. Worshipping the god of the Jews makes you a Jew. Christianity is basically a collection of liberal Jewish sects which believe the Messiah has already come. They practice circumcision for two primary reasons: religion (going back to the aforementioned scripture) and to prevent masturbation and reduce sexuality (see the links above)

Hmmm...the majority of children circumcised aren't Jewish, nor is it a religious rite when performed.

Try again. Or maybe you should learn to couch your phrases more precisely, moron.
Actually, they are. Worshipping the god of the Jews makes you a Jew. Christianity is basically a collection of liberal Jewish sects which believe the Messiah has already come. They practice circumcision for two primary reasons: religion (going back to the aforementioned scripture) and to prevent masturbation and reduce sexuality (see the links above)

wow.

Just...wow.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Wrong

I'm choking on the irony.

They are actually saying things like "the baby is an individual person with rights!!!"
too fucking funny. They're mighty protective of child genitals now, aren't they? Wth?

These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyiBdP4GfO8]CIRCUMCISION - INFANT & CHILD DEATHS - YouTube[/ame]

They are actually saying things like "the baby is an individual person with rights!!!"
too fucking funny. They're mighty protective of child genitals now, aren't they? Wth?

Who the hell is "they"?

When did circumcision become a political issue anyway? :confused:

Some of y'all really believeeverything -- public health, sports, teleprompters, knowing who Snooki is-- is some kind of political football, dontcha?

Sad.

Who the hell is "they"?

Some of y'all really believeeverything -- public health, sports, teleprompters, knowing who Snooki is-- is some kind of political football, dontcha?

Sad.

When a few butthurt snipped men decided that they hate thier parents for giving them the old clippy clippy, so to soothe thier butthurt they want to prevent the "tragedy" that happened to them from happening to others..

Im circumcised, and my wang worked just fine last night (and once this morning).

Liberals throw prancing fits if a baby's foreskin gets cut off, but have no problem killing a baby if it's inconvenient. In libby la la land, circumcision is child abuse, and killing a child is "choice".

Can you show me where conservatives want to ban healthcare for the poor, or unemployment benefits or food stamps? Why do you need to lie to make an argument?

In conservative la la land, you'll claim the right to control your own body and mutilate your penis, but deny women the right to control their own body when they're pregnant.

So you t hink it's perfectly morally acceptable to use abortion as a form of birth control, but want to ban circumcision?

Hasn't this strawman been beaten to death several times?

Who the hell is "they"?

Sad.

When a few butthurt snipped men decided that they hate thier parents for giving them the old clippy clippy, so to soothe thier butthurt they want to prevent the "tragedy" that happened to them from happening to others..

Im circumcised, and my wang worked just fine last night (and once this morning).

That's not what she told me... :rofl:

Yeah I have to empty the old bladder when I wake up too.

I'm reminded of the time many years ago I called about a job listing that had something to do with computers, and the lady who answered simply asked "You got a Wang?" (Wang being a common computer brand of the era) -- well it's always good to know that your floppy drive works.

But the question stands unmolested-- what does this have to do with politics?
This is a health issue. I don't see "butthurt snipped men" as a political constituency, do you?

Last edited:
These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

Do you think children too young to speak for themselves have a right to not be dismembered?

That's right, the liberals are coming for your foreskin .... or trying to put it back ... or something. You're really not sure what it all meant, except that somehow those liberals are after you again.

Are you denying liberals are proposing banning circumcision for anyone under the age of 18, which violates lots of religious practices? Muslims get circumcized, jews get circumcized when they are a few days old. To ban that is restriction on free worship. If you liberals like anteater dick so much, then don't circumcize your boys.

Does the right to free worship trump the right to not be dismembered?

Who the hell is "they"?

Sad.

That's not what she told me... :rofl:

Yeah I have to empty the old bladder when I wake up too.

I'm reminded of the time many years ago I called about a job listing that had something to do with computers, and the lady who answered simply asked "You got a Wang?" (Wang being a common computer brand of the era) -- well it's always good to know that your floppy drive works.

But the question stands unmolested-- what does this have to do with politics?
This is a health issue. I don't see "butthurt snipped men" as a political constituency, do you?

Like anything espoused by progressives its about control. Its another thing they want to ban people from doing "for thier own good."

The anti circumcsion people think it reduces the ability of men to experience pleasure from sex. I have to disagree with that.

It is nothing compared to female circumcison, where overall goal IS to reduce the pleasure women experience from sex via removal or stunting of the clitoris.

That's right, the liberals are coming for your foreskin .... or trying to put it back ... or something. You're really not sure what it all meant, except that somehow those liberals are after you again.

Are you denying liberals are proposing banning circumcision for anyone under the age of 18, which violates lots of religious practices? Muslims get circumcized, jews get circumcized when they are a few days old. To ban that is restriction on free worship. If you liberals like anteater dick so much, then don't circumcize your boys.

Does the right to free worship trump the right to not be dismembered?

Getting your tip snipped is not dismemberment.

Forum List

Back