Republicans For Harris Might Be In A Tough Spot

If you're able to pay, you have to pay. Nobody can go into the ER and get cancer treatment.

If you're able to pay, you have to pay. Nobody can go into the ER and get cancer treatment.
Yes, but HHS has loads of options for indigents to get free cancer treatment.

So, yet again, the needs are met. You bleat about health insurance, but all that does is say your treatment will be paid for.

It doesn't say you will actually get it.

Yeah...that's worked out for them real good.

They've been in power for 9 years. Yes, it worked out really well for Liberals and for our nation. We're strong, healthier and richer than we've ever been. But the public wants a change. Peace and prosperity always makes the masses restless. I fail to understand why.

Our economy is growing, and we've had two interest rate drops already. But voters in all of the democratic countries seem intent of getting rid of their current governments and going with SOMETHING ELSE.

The new Senior's Dental Plan came online recently. I have a dental appointment tomorrow. My third since the program came into effect on June 1st. My income has gone up by nearly 40% since Trudeau took office.

And Poilivere is scary. He's far too enamoured of Donald Trump and his racist misogy.

You silly person, anyone can go in to an ER and be fixed. No insurance is needed. The hospital can't turn you away.
You don't go to the ER to get "fixed". People who fail to get treatment before they're in an "emergency" situation, have poor outcomes. It's also the MOST expensive form of medical treatment there is.

Health care involves preventative testing. Finding problems early and treating them BEFORE the damage is irreversible, or catastrophic. During the pandemic, we fell years behind in our preventative treatments. I didn't have my regular physicals or tests, and my knee replacement, scheduled for February of 2021, was postponed to May of 2022.

Everyone wants health care that is good, fast and cheap. You can have two out of three, but you can't have all three. Americans have health care that is good and its fast, but it's so expensive, that large chunks of your population can't afford any treatment at all, and those who can afford it tend to postpone treatment because of co-pays, until their situation is far more serious and expensive to treat.

The rest of the first world, sees health care as a right. We have health care that is good and it's cheap enough that we all have it, but you have to have the ability to advocate on your own behalf for care. You see waiting lists. I see triage. My friend, who could no longer walk unassisted, and was at risk to becoming addicted to pain killers, got her new knees in 6 weeks. I had to wait 2 years, because I wasn't even using a cane, yet.

Yes, but HHS has loads of options for indigents to get free cancer treatment.

So, yet again, the needs are met. You bleat about health insurance, but all that does is say your treatment will be paid for.

It doesn't say you will actually get it.

They are no options for those without health insurance to get meaningful cancer treatment other than hospice treatment.

Chris Rock said that if poor people in America ever get wind of the treatments that rich people get in America, they're going to be really pissed. Rock was able to get his mother treatment when she was diagnosed with cancer, which saved her life, but his father died before Rock became rich and famous. Rock says that the sad thing is that his mother was a lot sicker than his father, but his father died.

The USA is also the only nation in the first world which sells it's medical treatments to rich people from around the world, over their own citizens. That's shameful. You're also the only nation in the first world where life expectancy is DECLINING, rather than increasing.

This fact alone, is a condemnation of your health system, but coupled with your death rates from coronavirus shows what a failure your "for profit" system is in maintaining national health.

They are no options for those without health insurance to get meaningful cancer treatment other than hospice treatment.

Chris Rock said that if poor people in America ever get wind of the treatments that rich people get in America, they're going to be really pissed. Rock was able to get his mother treatment when she was diagnosed with cancer, which saved her life, but his father died before Rock became rich and famous. Rock says that the sad thing is that his mother was a lot sicker than his father, but his father died.

The USA is also the only nation in the first world which sells it's medical treatments to rich people from around the world, over their own citizens. That's shameful. You're also the only nation in the first world where life expectancy is DECLINING, rather than increasing.

This fact alone, is a condemnation of your health system, but coupled with your death rates from coronavirus shows what a failure your "for profit" system is in maintaining national health.
Stop lying. Just Google "cancer care for indigents" you feckless liar.

Forum List

Back