Saw a few anti circumcision liberals protesting in DC this past week

Liberals throw prancing fits if a baby's foreskin gets cut off, but have no problem killing a baby if it's inconvenient. In libby la la land, circumcision is child abuse, and killing a child is "choice".

Can you show me where conservatives want to ban healthcare for the poor, or unemployment benefits or food stamps? Why do you need to lie to make an argument?

In conservative la la land, you'll claim the right to control your own body and mutilate your penis, but deny women the right to control their own body when they're pregnant.

It's not her OWN body though that's involved.....it's also effects the body of her child, that has no say.

It's not a child.

I am liberal and I grumble about circumcision. It is a fucked up, pointless thing to do to a kid. There are no health benefits. It makes parents feel better. For religious reasons or because they think their son will have an easier time getting a blowjob someday.

My loving, well meaning parents had it done to me and my two brothers. They were wrong to do so.

My two boys were born in Japan. The practice is very rarely done there, but one can find a doctor who will do it. I researched it when my oldest was on the way...and made an informed decision to leave his little pecker alone.

Now.....I will prepare to be inundated with silliness from guilt-ridden and misinformed alike.

Last edited:
That's right, the liberals are coming for your foreskin .... or trying to put it back ... or something. You're really not sure what it all meant, except that somehow those liberals are after you again.
they'er to late !! i was circumcised shortly after birth !! i kept the foreskin to use as a weatherproof hammock on camping trips !!:cool:

Seriously. Do you know what they do with all the cut off foreskin? They ship it to San Francisco and sell it as chewing gum.:eek: (He really didn't just say that....did he?)

That's right, the liberals are coming for your foreskin .... or trying to put it back ... or something. You're really not sure what it all meant, except that somehow those liberals are after you again.
they'er to late !! i was circumcised shortly after birth !! i kept the foreskin to use as a weatherproof hammock on camping trips !!:cool:

Seriously. Do you know what they do with all the cut off foreskin? They ship it to San Francisco and sell it as chewing gum.:eek: (He really didn't just say that....did he?)
:eek::razz::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I did not genitally mutilate my son when he was born. That is not a decision I felt I could make about someone else's body. If he wants to do it when he's older, he can but I was not going to force that on him anymore than I would tattoo him at birth. If he wants one of those when he's old enough, he can have one.

I did not genitally mutilate my son when he was born. That is not a decision I felt I could make about someone else's body. If he wants to do it when he's older, he can but I was not going to force that on him anymore than I would tattoo him at birth. If he wants one of those when he's old enough, he can have one.
it's not mutilation ,and some believe it has health benefits. whether you believe in it or not is really no big deal .if you want it for your child ok ,if not then thats ok too.

These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

You mean sorta like conservatives want to ban abortions? Or, healthcare for the poor? Or, unemployment benefits? Or, food stamps?

BAN THEM ALL because you don't like it....right?

Besides abortion which is murder, prove the other points.

it's not mutilation ,and some believe it has health benefits. whether you believe in it or not is really no big deal .if you want it for your child ok ,if not then thats ok too.

Of course it's genital mutilation. Just because it is widely practiced does not change the fact that you are cutting a piece of penis off of a child that did consent to having it done.

I think it's okay if the individual wants it done, but who am I to make that choice for a child? I disagree with parents that pierce their kids ears without consent too.

These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

You mean sorta like conservatives want to ban abortions? Or, healthcare for the poor? Or, unemployment benefits? Or, food stamps?

When you can show me the DNA of the human baby is the same as that of the mother, you will have a point on abortion... Since when is the government or anyone else responsible for the personal upkeep of others free of charge to them and at the expense of someone else??? Unemployment benefits and entitlement handouts are now like an elective minor surgery on the self or on the child you are responsible for???

Your arguments are usually piss poor.. but this is worse than your typical

Conservatives: Should female circumcision be banned, or is it alright with y'all if our Muslim citizens go ahead and do it to their daughters here like they do in other countries?

Clitoridectomy: partial or total removal of the clitoris (a small, sensitive and erectile part of the female genitals) and, in very rare cases, only the prepuce (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoris).

Excision: partial or total removal of the clitoris and the labia minora, with or without excision of the labia majora (the labia are "the lips" that surround the vagina).

Infibulation: narrowing of the vaginal opening through the creation of a covering seal. The seal is formed by cutting and repositioning the inner, or outer, labia, with or without removal of the clitoris.

Other: all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g. pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.

WHO | Female genital mutilation

I find it mildly amusing that progressives think more of babies' dicks than they do of their lives.

But not at all surprising.

When you can show me the DNA of the human baby is the same as that of the mother, you will have a point on abortion... Since when is the government or anyone else responsible for the personal upkeep of others free of charge to them and at the expense of someone else??? Unemployment benefits and entitlement handouts are now like an elective minor surgery on the self or on the child you are responsible for???

Just making a point about having control of ones body. Either you support that idea for everyone or your hypocrisy shows.

Just making a point about having control of ones body. Either you support that idea for everyone or your hypocrisy shows.
Having someone else take care of your personal upkeep and responsibility is having control of one's body??

Hardly

And BTW, minors do not have control of their body.. hence laws against minors getting tattoos in tattoo parlors, etc.. this is not like the right to life

Conservatives: Should female circumcision be banned, or is it alright with y'all if our Muslim citizens go ahead and do it to their daughters here like they do in other countries?

Clitoridectomy: partial or total removal of the clitoris (a small, sensitive and erectile part of the female genitals) and, in very rare cases, only the prepuce (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoris).

Excision: partial or total removal of the clitoris and the labia minora, with or without excision of the labia majora (the labia are "the lips" that surround the vagina).

Infibulation: narrowing of the vaginal opening through the creation of a covering seal. The seal is formed by cutting and repositioning the inner, or outer, labia, with or without removal of the clitoris.

Other: all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g. pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.

WHO | Female genital mutilation

Female circumcision is equated to dick removal.... not removal of a useless flap of skin.. circumcision is no different than getting rid of webbed toe material, or pulling teeth to straighten them with braces, etc

Nice try though

Forum List

Back