Saw a few anti circumcision liberals protesting in DC this past week

That's right, the liberals are coming for your foreskin .... or trying to put it back ... or something. You're really not sure what it all meant, except that somehow those liberals are after you again.

Are you denying liberals are proposing banning circumcision for anyone under the age of 18, which violates lots of religious practices? Muslims get circumcized, jews get circumcized when they are a few days old. To ban that is restriction on free worship. If you liberals like anteater dick so much, then don't circumcize your boys.

Does the right to free worship trump the right to not be dismembered?

Once again, getting the old foreskin shave-o-rama is not dismemberment.

Are you denying liberals are proposing banning circumcision for anyone under the age of 18, which violates lots of religious practices? Muslims get circumcized, jews get circumcized when they are a few days old. To ban that is restriction on free worship. If you liberals like anteater dick so much, then don't circumcize your boys.

It is permanent mutilation of the body. Do you think the right to free worship trumps the right to not be mutilated as an infant? What if my religion said that I was to mutilate your children, would that be OK?

I see a lot of baby girls with pierced ears, too.

Oh the horror. Progressives can't stand the thought of the mutilation of children!

Pfft...bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so funny.

I could have sworn I heard someone say "this is a choice that lies exclusively with the mom and her doctor!"

Of course, the doctor doing the snipping in this case is a real doctor, with admitting privileges, and nobody is getting killed...but that's okay. We're in progressive Opposite Land now. Cue twilight zone music.

Oh the horror. Progressives can't stand the thought of the mutilation of children!

You compare ear piercings to the cutting off of part of the penis?

Removing part of the penis would be closer in pain and severity of mutliation to removal of part of the vagina than ear piercings. How would you like it if you didn't have part of your snatch and you never even had a say about it? So long as your parents were fine with it?

What if your parents' religion said they were to cut off the left pinky of every child that is not a first born male? You wouldn't mind doing without that pinky?

These "keep your laws off my body" liberals wanting to ban something they don't approve of, like what libs do. They don't like something, they ban it. Because they are tolerant. Only their opinion is valid, no others should be allowed to stand, so if a self righteous liberal ant eater dicked fruitcake doesn't approve of somethin,g it needs to be banned.

You mean sorta like conservatives want to ban abortions? No. They want to ensure abortions are not funded by the taxpayer. You want to abort? Go ahead. But I am against it so dont make me pay for it. Or, healthcare for the poor? No. They want a program that is affordable. Not one that offers free conmtraception to the students at Catholic University. Or, unemployment benefits? No. They simply want a cap pn unemployment benefits seeing as we, as a country, can not carry someone for life. Or, food stamps?

BAN THEM ALL because you don't like it....right?

Man....no wonder you come across so bitter. You are fucking clueless to the position of a majority of the conservatives out there.

Would you mind being born dead and dismembered?

You would? Then shut the fuck up, hypocrite. You perverts only interest in children is in their standing as sexual beings. You could care less about their well being or whether or not they suffer pain.

It is permanent mutilation of the body. Do you think the right to free worship trumps the right to not be mutilated as an infant? What if my religion said that I was to mutilate your children, would that be OK?

Different situation, because a child's consent is controlled by THIER parents. you would be arrested, and rightly so.

I'm circumcised, and everything works just fine. Its also easier to keep Mr Peepers clean.

this whole ranting about "liberals" is based off what the OP calls a "few". Really? A few and you pretend its liberals in general.

Guess you gotta score points however you can

Removing part of the penis would be closer in pain and severity of mutliation to removal of part of the vagina than ear piercings. How would you like it if you didn't have part of your snatch and you never even had a say about it? So long as your parents were fine with it?

What if your parents' religion said they were to cut off the left pinky of every child that is not a first born male? You wouldn't mind doing without that pinky?

If it were the outer part of the vagina, and it had some medical benfit, it would be comparable to male circumcsion. Again female circumcision targets the clitoris, and is the removal of most of it, not just a bitty bitty part. The idea is to remove ALL sexual pleasure, thus in thier addled minds, making the woman less likely to stray.

it is not just a reigious thing. It is also deemed healthier from a sanitary standpoint.

If removingones pinky was commonplace for sanitary purposes.....I would not care if my parents had it done to me.

Hmmmm..
We are having a discussion about the man's penis...and you tossed in words about ones pinky.
Me thinks it was a subconscious slip based on your feelings of being less endowed than your firends in the locker room?

this whole ranting about "liberals" is based off what the OP calls a "few". Really? A few and you pretend its liberals in general.

Guess you gotta score points however you can

I am more than open to be proven wrong with this...

But....

When it comes to conservatives and those that lean to the right....the position in the debate is usually more about "do what you want, but dont make me pay for it and dont make me adjust tghe way I live to accommodate it"

For example...gays can get married...but dont make me change the definition of MY marriage.

or.....

Get an abortion but dont make my tax dollars pay for it.

And it seems the left position is more often..

"I dont agree with it so there oughta be a law against it."

When a few butthurt snipped men decided that they hate thier parents for giving them the old clippy clippy, so to soothe thier butthurt they want to prevent the "tragedy" that happened to them from happening to others..

Im circumcised, and my wang worked just fine last night (and once this morning).

That's not what she told me... :rofl:

Yeah I have to empty the old bladder when I wake up too.

I'm reminded of the time many years ago I called about a job listing that had something to do with computers, and the lady who answered simply asked "You got a Wang?" (Wang being a common computer brand of the era) -- well it's always good to know that your floppy drive works.

But the question stands unmolested-- what does this have to do with politics?
This is a health issue. I don't see "butthurt snipped men" as a political constituency, do you?

Like anything espoused by progressives its about control. Its another thing they want to ban people from doing "for thier own good."

The anti circumcsion people think it reduces the ability of men to experience pleasure from sex. I have to disagree with that.

It is nothing compared to female circumcison, where overall goal IS to reduce the pleasure women experience from sex via removal or stunting of the clitoris.

Well sorta, but conservatives are about control as well. Whereas progressives look for baselines that everyone can kind of agree on, conservatives seek to impose what they think is best for themselves on everyone.

That's why progressive government generally take the form of Democracies and conservative ones generally take the form of Monarchies or Dictatorships.

That's not what she told me... :rofl:

Yeah I have to empty the old bladder when I wake up too.

I'm reminded of the time many years ago I called about a job listing that had something to do with computers, and the lady who answered simply asked "You got a Wang?" (Wang being a common computer brand of the era) -- well it's always good to know that your floppy drive works.

But the question stands unmolested-- what does this have to do with politics?
This is a health issue. I don't see "butthurt snipped men" as a political constituency, do you?

Like anything espoused by progressives its about control. Its another thing they want to ban people from doing "for thier own good."

The anti circumcsion people think it reduces the ability of men to experience pleasure from sex. I have to disagree with that.

It is nothing compared to female circumcison, where overall goal IS to reduce the pleasure women experience from sex via removal or stunting of the clitoris.

Well sorta, but conservatives are about control as well. Whereas progressives look for baselines that everyone can kind of agree on, conservatives seek to impose what they think is best for themselves on everyone.

That's why progressive government generally take the form of Democracies and conservative ones generally take the form of Monarchies or Dictatorships.

yeah right. Progressives seek to impose rules on us because they THINK they are smarter than we are, and if we WERE smarter we would so, so see thier ideas the way they see thier ideas. Of course, the rules are often not for the progressives THEMSELVES, of course, but for the unwashed masses.

And considering every communist government out there is progressive (POWER TO THE PEOPLE!) your second paragraph is utter hogwash.

it is not just a reigious thing. It is also deemed healthier from a sanitary standpoint.

If removingones pinky was commonplace for sanitary purposes.....I would not care if my parents had it done to me.

"deemed" is the operative word here. Considering the science, "deemed" is not "is".

Intelligent people come to a point where what they "deemed" in the past has been shown to be "dumb"; at that point "deemed" should be "doomed".

Wow. So you don't believe evolution has anything to do with creation...and you recognize that the whole concept of when personhood is *deemed* to begin is nothing but rhetoric to justify killing.

Finally we agree on something.

I hope and trust that the intelligent people on this forum (that leaves out Bode, noomi and a few others) realize that the whole kerfuffle over whether or not we have a *right* to circumcise our infant children is based on the progressive desire to make all religious practices *illegal* and *deemed* as child abuse.

They want to wipe out Jews and Christians, and all religion..and this is the way they go about it. They use terms like "child abuse" and apply them to moral/religious practices that have any sort of connection...no matter how tenuous...to organized religion.

In this way, they make it illegal to freely adhere to your faith, AND they assert control over children.

Forum List

Back