saying "it's george bush's fault": is it off-topic?

Is saying "It's George Bush's fault" a universal truth that is relevant in every USMB thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Is saying "It's George Bush's fault" in any given thread—with topics ranging from the American economy to ISIS to political correctness to Vladimir Putin's intransigence to the fact that a violent thunderstorm just knocked out the power on your block—in your view an off-topic comment?

I don't think it is, myself. :badgrin:

c17d8766568d89d2c5dc9f76e705dd52.jpg

Bush was such a huge disaster for this country. Ask Republicans to name anything he did that was positive for this country and they will say he helped AIDS victims in Africa. And his no money to anyone who talks family planning or distributes condoms probably helped the spread of AIDS. The guy is a fucking tard leading a party of ignorant bullies. The entire world knows it, except for Republicans. People who believe in "twinkle down", "magical creation" and the earth being thousands of years old. So much confidence from such ignorant people, I just don't get it.

Bush was such a huge disaster for this country. Ask Republicans to name anything he did that was positive for this country and they will say he helped AIDS victims in Africa. And his no money to anyone who talks family planning or distributes condoms probably helped the spread of AIDS. The guy is a fucking tard leading a party of ignorant bullies. The entire world knows it, except for Republicans. People who believe in "twinkle down", "magical creation" and the earth being thousands of years old. So much confidence from such ignorant people, I just don't get it.

So why doesn't evolution explain you, then???

Okay, yeah. My bad: it's George Bush's fault. :badgrin:

Yo asshole...right or wrong he LED the nation into a war ...and the nation responded...and then the libtard whiners like Obabble showed up. And it's been downhill ever since.

Last edited:
Romo intercepted in the end zone...sort of how your dick feels when you're 76 years old.

Going for a double....

Romo intercepted in the end zone...sort of how your dick feels when you're 76 years old.

Going for a double....

a crusty old cantankerous white shart said:
TMI, homie.

Informative nonetheless, but TMI.

deltex1 said:
Be informed son...you will be there before you know it! LMBBFFAO!

Yup.

And I recently started chain smoking, just to help me get there a bit quicker.

Now I can't quit.

I blame George Bush for that. :badgrin:

Smoked most of my life...quit maybe 6 years ago... But always ran, played handball...now racquetball...it's the genes....

Yo asshole...right or wrong he LEAD the nation into a war ...and the nation responded...and then the libtard whiners like Obabble showed up. And it's been downhill ever since.
"led"

and the nation responded. they voted Obama into office as president - twice.

Forum List

Back