saying "it's george bush's fault": is it off-topic?

Is saying "It's George Bush's fault" a universal truth that is relevant in every USMB thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bush was such a huge disaster for this country. Ask Republicans to name anything he did that was positive for this country and they will say he helped AIDS victims in Africa. And his no money to anyone who talks family planning or distributes condoms probably helped the spread of AIDS. The guy is a fucking tard leading a party of ignorant bullies. The entire world knows it, except for Republicans. People who believe in "twinkle down", "magical creation" and the earth being thousands of years old. So much confidence from such ignorant people, I just don't get it.

So why doesn't evolution explain you, then???

Okay, yeah. My bad: it's George Bush's fault. :badgrin:

If that had some wit, it might have been funny. But it was "funny". Just not in the good way.

Bush was such a huge disaster for this country. Ask Republicans to name anything he did that was positive for this country and they will say he helped AIDS victims in Africa. And his no money to anyone who talks family planning or distributes condoms probably helped the spread of AIDS. The guy is a fucking tard leading a party of ignorant bullies. The entire world knows it, except for Republicans. People who believe in "twinkle down", "magical creation" and the earth being thousands of years old. So much confidence from such ignorant people, I just don't get it.
Yo asshole...right or wrong he LEAD the nation into a war ...and the nation responded...and then the libtard whiners like Obabble showed up. And it's been downhill ever since.
"led"

and the nation responded. they voted Obama into office as president - twice.
The LIBTARDS decided they would rather be led from behind...and get more free stuff.

a mercilessly malevolent mass of marauding sharts said:
So why doesn't evolution explain you, then???

Okay, yeah. My bad: it's George Bush's fault. :badgrin:

rdean said:
If that had some wit, it might have been funny. But it was "funny". Just not in the good way.

That's because you're stupid.

The Obamas believe in "magical creation"...I don't know why you have to disrespect them for their Christian beliefs.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back