SB1062, Hobby Lobs...Religious Exemptions Q: Do Corporations have Religious Beliefs?

Well.. Well.. Well...I just found the ignore button. I won't have to read my stalker's threads anymore. I suppose it won't stop her neg reps she's been handing out regularly to me, but now I won't have to read her negative thoughts anymore. Unless she has another account here, of course.

My apologies to the rest of you good people. Im new here and I'm just tired of being called a racist and harassed for no good reason. I don't like Obama and to some that's being a racist. So is eating a banana, I presume.

Btw, if there was a better place to bring this up I would post this there. I've looked for it and couldn't find anything.

Ohhhh I see. But if it prevents pregnancy then that is a good thing is it not?

Yes it is. Since the inception of the ACA the availability of contraception has reduced the incidence of both pregnancies and abortions.

So you can decide to not pay your taxes or not follow child labor laws, or safety regulations if you claim it is a part of your faith?

No, idiot.
The state must show a compelling interest in over riding religious objections. There are none here, of course.

The state has a compelling interest to ensure affordable birth control is available to its citizens

Hobby Lobby must show it has a compelling interest to control the birth control decisions of its employees
. Hobby Lobby controls the size of the homes its employees can own based on their wage structure. Should HL be forced to pay its employees well enough to afford a mansion too?

No christian here but Hobby Lobby has a right to not have to pay for the murder of their employees babies or condoms.

Ohhhh I see. But if it prevents pregnancy then that is a good thing is it not?

Sex is dirty...society shouldn't encourage people to have sex without the punishment of pregnancy

Just don't expect an abortion or for us to pay for your little bastards

No, idiot.
The state must show a compelling interest in over riding religious objections. There are none here, of course.

The state has a compelling interest to ensure affordable birth control is available to its citizens

Hobby Lobby must show it has a compelling interest to control the birth control decisions of its employees
. Hobby Lobby controls the size of the homes its employees can own based on their wage structure. Should HL be forced to pay its employees well enough to afford a mansion too?

God...I'm sorry

But that makes no sense

God...I'm sorry

But that makes no sense
To you and others who see no problem forcing others to pay for the aftermath of your nightly fun, no doubt that it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
What is wrong with contraception. Please explain.

Nothing.

This is yet another non-issue contrived by the partisan right who couldn’t care less about ‘religious liberty’ and care only about ‘sticking it to Obama,’ even if it’s detrimental to millions of Americans.

You are so full of shit that your breath stinks. Hobby Lobby has been owned and operated by a religious family since it's inception. Take your bullshit and leave you communist paralegal.

Corporations are made up of people. People don't give up their Constitutional Rights when they incorporate.
So you can decide to not pay your taxes or not follow child labor laws, or safety regulations if you claim it is a part of your faith?

Is that the best retort your OFA buddies could come up with?

That's pathetic, even for a dimocrap.

Go clean the dishes

You didnt answer her..

"No christian here but Hobby Lobby has a right to not have to pay for the murder of their employees babies or condoms."

I see the abortion nothing and I see not having to pay(which I think is fine) but do they disagree with the use of condoms? If so, why? To me this is all a guise to simply say they don't simply want to have to pay for contraception because of the money involved. I really don't believe the religious aspect of this totally because frankly who cares if an employee is using their own funded contraception? If one doesn't want children then that's their choice and is not to be argued against.

No, idiot.

Yup. The burden is on the Statists...er, er, er State.

That won't really matter to three of the Justices. They'd declare genocide Constitutional if a dimocrap were behind it.

I think the good guys win this one, 6 - 3. Maybe even 7-2. But I've been wrong before.

Although, not all that often
No you are wrong always

Well.. Well.. Well...I just found the ignore button. I won't have to read my stalker's threads anymore. I suppose it won't stop her neg reps she's been handing out regularly to me, but now I won't have to read her negative thoughts anymore. Unless she has another account here, of course.

My apologies to the rest of you good people. Im new here and I'm just tired of being called a racist and harassed for no good reason. I don't like Obama and to some that's being a racist. So is eating a banana, I presume.

Btw, if there was a better place to bring this up I would post this there. I've looked for it and couldn't find anything.

Its her thread you came into... thats like claiming someone is following you in a car, so you turn around and jump in the car and start a conversation

God...I'm sorry

But that makes no sense
To you and others who see no problem forcing others to pay for the aftermath of your nightly fun, no doubt that it doesn't make sense.

Didnt seem to bother hobby lobby before 2012 when they covered it

"No christian here but Hobby Lobby has a right to not have to pay for the murder of their employees babies or condoms."

I see the abortion nothing and I see not having to pay(which I think is fine) but do they disagree with the use of condoms? If so, why? To me this is all a guise to simply say they don't simply want to have to pay for contraception because of the money involved. I really don't believe the religious aspect of this totally because frankly who cares if an employee is using their own funded contraception? If one doesn't want children then that's their choice and is not to be argued against.

Hobby Lobby objects to paying for IUDs And the abortion pill. That's all. Obama and his ghoulish followers want them to pay for EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
What is wrong with contraception. Please explain.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with contraception (if that is your choice). However, it is not MY responsibility to pay for it. Why is it so damned hard to understand that simple logic?

God...I'm sorry

But that makes no sense

Married employees have nightly fun and they use contraception also

I used more contraception after I was married than before

Last edited:
Tough shit. The liberal response to anything they don't agree with.
And this is why we don't interact beyond one post. I try to have a conversation and you spout partisan hackery.

But I see you have no argument

No, it is you who's argument is "my way or the highway."
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. The reason we dont interact is because I ream you a new asshole every time. Probably because I am well informed and articulate and you are a lo-lo dunce.

You really need to stop lying rabbit. You dont do anything of the sort. You just troll,

Forum List

Back