SC: 6 more blacks shot near racist North Charleston! !!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC
WCSC 1 dead 2 injured in Walterboro sports bar shooting
WCSC
Man shot outside Charleston housing complex had criminal record was banned from property - Post and Courier

Well folks....the Walter Scott incident has changed things....for one...cops arent patrolling ghettos anymore.

This past week....at least 6-8 people have been shot. Many died....I lost count. Above are just a few from the Lowcountry metro area. One guy in the ghetto was shot while holding a baby.

Chaos as usual in SOME parts of the gorgeous South Carolina coast. Thankfully. ...the racist cops wont be in there interfering anymore. Im sure it will never spill over to the other parts of town.

I bet you're celebrating aren't you. Less brown people for you to have to cower in fear over.

I bet you're celebrating aren't you. Less brown people for you to have to cower in fear over.

Not all all. Its disgusting and heartbreaking. FAR FAR more blacks are killed by neighborhood acquaintances than cops. I wish you all would focus attention on the TRUE problems in the black community. ...rather than a scapegoat. Morons like you arent intellectual enough for that discussion. But maybe others are.

The same people would have died even if the police were there. The difference is now the police won't be blamed.

The same people would have died even if the police were there. The difference is now the police won't be blamed.

Not necessarily. Heavy police presence always reduces murder rates.

The Charleston region is going to experiment the opposite theory now.

You don't know where the police are patrolling or where they are not, hack.

Big news stories have the tendency to be the next shiny object for scared white people, who then zero in and think they've discovered something.

Why don't you post a link to verify this statement as opposed to posting links to crime scenes and connecting dots that don't exist?
You really did fall off a turnip truck yesterday, didn't you?

Same in Ferguson...

OVERLOOKED
03/21/15 6:55 AM ET
Ferguson’s Forgotten Murders
Two black men have been shot dead since Michael Brown was. Protesters don’t even know they existed and police have been frustratingly slow to get them justice.

FERGUSON, Missouri — Two men have been murdered here since Michael Brown’s death, but the slayings have been met with pervasive silence. The violent deaths of Robin “Jerry” Poindexter and DeAndre Joshua are unknown to many protesters and residents of Ferguson, and the victims’ families feel with good reason that police put the crimes on the back burner.

Ferguson s Forgotten Murders - The Daily Beast

Why don't you post a link to verify this statement as opposed to posting links to crime scenes and connecting dots that don't exist?

Yeah ... Because drawing a chalk line from one dead body to another is just a waste of chalk.

Not all all. Its disgusting and heartbreaking. FAR FAR more blacks are killed by neighborhood acquaintances than cops. I wish you all would focus attention on the TRUE problems in the black community. ...rather than a scapegoat. Morons like you arent intellectual enough for that discussion. But maybe others are.
I mentioned similar from other post. Instead I got blown apart here on this site. There are no focus from anyone black leaders or whoever to address this black problem. NOBODY but plentiful of this garbage racist bull shit. This problem will never go away. I pray that these people learn from all these incidents that from running or resisting is bad for your health.

Yeah ... Because drawing a chalk line from one dead body to another is just a waste of chalk.

It practices connect the dots skills though

Forum List

Back