White Cop Arrested for Murdering Unarmed Black Man- North Charleston

Dont ever forget Rodney King. The cop may still walk.
No one shot Rodney King. Very few of us have seen the complete video as most have only seen the media cut up version. The cops did not walk. They were found not guilty in the 1st trial and then there was a second trial (double jeopardy) where they were sentenced and sent to prison.

Two cops walked, two served thirty months.
I don't think any of them should have served time but with you seeing the media cut over version of the film I can see how you would.

They got off easy and would have gotten off completely if not for the video proving they lied.

I'm guessing the guy filming was a little worried for his own safety.

I thought of that too. Hopefully, those who have videos like this won't make the mistake of taking them to the cops. Much smarter to take it to the district attorney.

Surely, this time, the cop won't walk.
Just heard that the tape was given to the New York Times...good move.
yeah we know they stand for truth and justice.....right.

Sounds like you're pissed that they made the video public.

Deal with it.
I am angry but mostly disappointed they did not show the entire video. From seeing most of your posts I really do not think it would change your opinion if you saw the entire video. As far as this shooting my hope is that all evidence be presented including the entire video. Hopefully the truth will prevail.

What I saw was a man running away, 30-40 feet away from the shooter and getting shot several times in the back.

I'm of a time when it was considered cowardly to shoot a man in the back, especially if he was running away.

No excuse for the cop gunning the man down. None.

If you disagree, make your case. Post the "entire video". Otherwise, people are going to judge on the video that has been shown.

Last edited:
No one shot Rodney King. Very few of us have seen the complete video as most have only seen the media cut up version. The cops did not walk. They were found not guilty in the 1st trial and then there was a second trial (double jeopardy) where they were sentenced and sent to prison.

I don't think any of them should have served time but with you seeing the media cut over version of the film I can see how you would.

They got off easy and would have gotten off completely if not for the video proving they lied.

I thought of that too. Hopefully, those who have videos like this won't make the mistake of taking them to the cops. Much smarter to take it to the district attorney.

Surely, this time, the cop won't walk.

Deal with it.
I am angry but mostly disappointed they did not show the entire video. From seeing most of your posts I really do not think it would change your opinion if you saw the entire video. As far as this shooting my hope is that all evidence be presented including the entire video. Hopefully the truth will prevail.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth probably will not support the agenda.

In the meantime, a huge lawsuit will provide for the children this asshole would not provide for.

"agenda"

So you have seen a video different from what has been shown in the news?

Post it.

Deal with it.

In the meantime, a huge lawsuit will provide for the children this asshole would not provide for.

"agenda"

Post it.
I have not even see the media cut over copy of this shooting video. You apparently came in on a discussion on the comparison of the Rodney King thing. I know how the media plays these things out and have doubts on the accurate reporting of this shooting. You must be aware that laws are different in different states and there could be legal reason to shoot an individual fleeing in certain situation in that state. Perhaps we should wait for the facts before we become so critical of the officer.

Deal with it.

"agenda"

Post it.
I have not even see the media cut over copy of this shooting video. You apparently came in on a discussion on the comparison of the Rodney King thing. I know how the media plays these things out and have doubts on the accurate reporting of this shooting. You must be aware that laws are different in different states and there could be legal reason to shoot an individual fleeing in certain situation in that state. Perhaps we should wait for the facts before we become so critical of the officer.

You wrote: From seeing most of your posts I really do not think it would change your opinion if you saw the entire video.

And yet, even though you now say you have not seen the entire video, you already know what's on it.

VERY hypocritical pot calling the kettle black and you actually "know" nothing at all.

:rolleyes:

It's a shame, since their is fatigue among people over the manufactured narratives of "racism" and "police brutality" with the eric garner and mike brown cases, this obvious case of police brutality won't garner much coverage. Or the many cases that occur everyday in the ongoing "War on Drugs", where individuals rights are roundly violated.

It's a shame that the media instead of covering the actual issue of police brutality, just hypes up false narratives for ratings, because demonizing whitey and stoking racial strife sells.

Deal with it.

"agenda"

Post it.

The only video I have seen is the one here on this board.

I haven't convicted or exonerated the cop.

He clearly committed homicide, that is undeniable, and he has been arrested and charged with murder.

A grand jury, and possibly a jury will decide if he committed manslaughter or murder.

The system is working, don't you agree?

Deal with it.

"agenda"

Post it.

You wrote: From seeing most of your posts I really do not think it would change your opinion if you saw the entire video.

And yet, even though you now say you have not seen the entire video, you already know what's on it.

VERY hypocritical pot calling the kettle black and you actually "know" nothing at all.

:rolleyes:
Do you really believe that the video clip that you have seen on TV is the entire video? You are smarter than that.

Forum List

Back