White Cop Arrested for Murdering Unarmed Black Man- North Charleston

This time the moth'a phucka is caught on video after he lied. Now he's under arrest for murder. Good.
Shot a black man 8 times in the back after claiming he stole his stun gun. Liar.
All for the black man having a tail light out on his car.
Rednecks in America...Alert, you are asking for it.

Why are white cops so stupid? Oh, that's how they get the job in the first place.

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back - Post and Courier

Apr 7 2015 4:19 pm Apr 7 6:12 pm

A North Charleston police officer was arrested on a murder charge Tuesday after video surfaced of the lawman shooting eight times at 50-year-old Walter Scott as he ran away.

Scott died Saturday after Patrolman 1st Class Michael Slager, 33, shot him in the back.

The State Law Enforcement Division, which looked into whether the shooting was justified, confirmed that the officer had been booked into Charleston County’s jail late Tuesday afternoon on a murder charge.

AR-150409468.jpg&Maxw=620&q=85
You leave out the fact that this guy was driving a Mercedes, while having several warrants out for non-support of his children.

Why is that?

Looks like a win-win, a deadbeat dad got what all deadbeat dads should get, and a bad cop will go to jail.

I really hate dead beat dads but since when is that a capital crime? Or, are you saying driving a Mercedes is a capital crime?

Good dad or not, the guy was murdered.

Dont ever forget Rodney King. The cop may still walk.
He certainly would have walked if there were no video.
This all happened days ago but the video just came forward.
I'm guessing the guy filming was a little worried for his own safety.

I thought of that too. Hopefully, those who have videos like this won't make the mistake of taking them to the cops. Much smarter to take it to the district attorney.

Surely, this time, the cop won't walk.
should there be a trial?

There should always be a trial. Unfortunately, when there is no video, they usually just cut the cop loose and pretend it didn't happen.

I thought of that too. Hopefully, those who have videos like this won't make the mistake of taking them to the cops. Much smarter to take it to the district attorney.

should there be a trial?

There should always be a trial. Unfortunately, when there is no video, they usually just cut the cop loose and pretend it didn't happen.
Well hopefully all information will be released in a trial.

This time the moth'a phucka is caught on video after he lied. Now he's under arrest for murder. Good.
Shot a black man 8 times in the back after claiming he stole his stun gun. Liar.

Why are white cops so stupid? Oh, that's how they get the job in the first place.

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back - Post and Courier

A North Charleston police officer was arrested on a murder charge Tuesday after video surfaced of the lawman shooting eight times at 50-year-old Walter Scott as he ran away.

Scott died Saturday after Patrolman 1st Class Michael Slager, 33, shot him in the back.

The State Law Enforcement Division, which looked into whether the shooting was justified, confirmed that the officer had been booked into Charleston County’s jail late Tuesday afternoon on a murder charge.

You leave out the fact that this guy was driving a Mercedes, while having several warrants out for non-support of his children.

Why is that?

Looks like a win-win, a deadbeat dad got what all deadbeat dads should get, and a bad cop will go to jail.

And that means it's okay for a cop to shoot him in the back? You think the punishment for falling behind on child support should be the death penalty, without a judge and jury?

I guess I don't need to point out that you sound like an extreme nutcase.
Like I give a fuck what I sound like on a internet board.

And no, I think a jury and judge should go through the motions, then the deadbeat dads and moms should get the DP.

There is no excuse for bringing children into the world and not putting taking care of them FIRST.

Motherfucker had a MERCEDES, and was behind on child support?

Fuck him, he got his karma.

Why is that?

I really hate dead beat dads but since when is that a capital crime? Or, are you saying driving a Mercedes is a capital crime?

Good dad or not, the guy was murdered.
Yes, and the cop was arrested and charged.

And the world minus one deadbeat dad.

I have no outrage, justice served all around.

Don't like it, tough shit.

Why is that?

And that means it's okay for a cop to shoot him in the back? You think the punishment for falling behind on child support should be the death penalty, without a judge and jury?

And no, I think a jury and judge should go through the motions, then the deadbeat dads and moms should get the DP.

There is no excuse for bringing children into the world and not putting taking care of them FIRST.

^^^^
Former teacher of children.

Why is that?

So you're for killing those who don't pay child support, even white men who drive a nice car?

No one shot Rodney King. Very few of us have seen the complete video as most have only seen the media cut up version. The cops did not walk. They were found not guilty in the 1st trial and then there was a second trial (double jeopardy) where they were sentenced and sent to prison.

Two cops walked, two served thirty months.
I don't think any of them should have served time but with you seeing the media cut over version of the film I can see how you would.

Just heard that the tape was given to the New York Times...good move.
yeah we know they stand for truth and justice.....right.

Agree.

No way anyone would want to walk into a police station with that tape.

No one shot Rodney King. Very few of us have seen the complete video as most have only seen the media cut up version. The cops did not walk. They were found not guilty in the 1st trial and then there was a second trial (double jeopardy) where they were sentenced and sent to prison.

I don't think any of them should have served time but with you seeing the media cut over version of them film I can see how you would.

What did I type that could have possibly led you to believe that you know anything about what I think about the Rodney King case? Be specific. You made a claim, you were wrong, I provided the correct information. Period. No more, no less. No opinion, no commentary. So what, out of those seven words, qualifies you to tell me or anyone else what I think of the Rodney King case? Come on, speak up, you seem to think you know everything...

Why is that?

So you're for killing those who don't pay child support, even white men who drive a nice car?
ANYBODY who refuses to take care of the children they have.

Maybe after a few executions, people would wise up.

There is no more despicable crime than bringing children into the world and then failing to provide for them.

Why is that?

^^^^

Really?

Scary cuz he's one of the most ignorant, knee jerk haters on the board. He's not wrapped reeeel tight.

Why would the fact that the victim has a Mercedes have any bearing on this?

Does anyone know the EXACT circumstances around him driving that car?

Nope. But, that won't stop some from judging it.

Why is that?

^^^^

That is exactly why I feel the way I do about people who have children they do not support.

I have seen the utter devastation it causes.

Deadbeat parents are the scum of the fuckin' Earth.

I don't think any of them should have served time but with you seeing the media cut over version of the film I can see how you would.

They got off easy and would have gotten off completely if not for the video proving they lied.

Sounds like you're pissed that they made the video public.

Deal with it.

Why is that?

^^^^

Really?

Scary cuz he's one of the most ignorant, knee jerk haters on the board. He's not wrapped reeeel tight.

Why would the fact that the victim has a Mercedes have any bearing on this?

Does anyone know the EXACT circumstances around him driving that car?

Nope. But, that won't stop some from judging it.
I am judging by him being a deadbeat dad, running and having a car.

He is dead because he resisted arrest.

I know you think people have the right to resist arrest, and run.

I don't.

You have your opinion of how we should coddle the irresponsible, I have my opinion of how we should rid society of them.

Watcha gonna do about it?

Nothing.

I don't think any of them should have served time but with you seeing the media cut over version of them film I can see how you would.

What did I type that could have possibly led you to believe that you know anything about what I think about the Rodney King case? Be specific. You made a claim, you were wrong, I provided the correct information. Period. No more, no less. No opinion, no commentary. So what, out of those seven words, qualifies you to tell me or anyone else what I think of the Rodney King case? Come on, speak up, you seem to think you know everything...
you said two cops walks and two served thirty months. I assumed you meant that they got off easy. I guess it is possible that you thought they got a very harsh unjust penalty. If the latter is true then I apologize for misunderstanding your reply. If you felt that it was not near enough punishment then you are ignorant to the truth and get over it.

They got off easy and would have gotten off completely if not for the video proving they lied.

Deal with it.
I hope the video serves a two-fold purpose; makes cops aware they may be on video at any time, and makes idiots realize you cannot outrun a bullet.

This is a win-win situation all around.

Deal with it.

Deal with it.
I am angry but mostly disappointed they did not show the entire video. From seeing most of your posts I really do not think it would change your opinion if you saw the entire video. As far as this shooting my hope is that all evidence be presented including the entire video. Hopefully the truth will prevail.

Deal with it.
I am angry but mostly disappointed they did not show the entire video. From seeing most of your posts I really do not think it would change your opinion if you saw the entire video. As far as this shooting my hope is that all evidence be presented including the entire video. Hopefully the truth will prevail.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth probably will not support the agenda.

In the meantime, a huge lawsuit will provide for the children this asshole would not provide for.

Forum List

Back