SC Students Hold a Walk out in Support of Fired Officer Ben Fields.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
About 200 students from the school support the officer and do not see what he did as wrong.

A video with a better angle also shows the officer did not throw the thug in question but dragged he feral ass a few feet.

Spring Valley students stage walkout in support of Ben Fields

Students at Spring Valley High School staged a brief walkout in support of school resource officer Ben Fields, the Richland County sheriff's deputy caught on camera slamming and dragging a student out of a desk earlier this week.
Hundreds of students walked out of class around 10 a.m. and into the school's atrium before school administrators returned the students to class.

Principal Jeff Temoney told the students none of them would be suspended if they returned to class.

"We've heard your voices, okay," Temoney said. "We appreciate you taking time to do this, but again, as you know, we always focus on teaching and learning, so let's head on back to class."

Especially if it's CNN. Their coverage of law enforcement is decidely hostile.

Yeah, I agree, they are desperate for viewers and so they seem to be running to the left of the alphabet networks.

My fear is that LEOs will go underground with their needed use of force like other countries have at times. I am cool with that if it does happen, because I know that they have to protect themselves.

But I prefer open courts to Star Chambers and we are heading to Star Chambers to get justice if this anti-cop sentiment keeps up.

The day will come when bodies will be found at designated corpse dumps and no one will know why.

About 200 students from the school support the officer and do not see what he did as wrong.

A video with a better angle also shows the officer did not throw the thug in question but dragged he feral ass a few feet.

Students at Spring Valley High School staged a brief walkout in support of school resource officer Ben Fields, the Richland County sheriff's deputy caught on camera slamming and dragging a student out of a desk earlier this week.
Hundreds of students walked out of class around 10 a.m. and into the school's atrium before school administrators returned the students to class.

Principal Jeff Temoney told the students none of them would be suspended if they returned to class.

"We've heard your voices, okay," Temoney said. "We appreciate you taking time to do this, but again, as you know, we always focus on teaching and learning, so let's head on back to class."

Seems it was Fields who acted "feral" in that confrontation

But I prefer open courts to Star Chambers and we are heading to Star Chambers to get justice if this anti-cop sentiment keeps up.

Well, if it's good enough for the War on Terror (thanks Patriot Act!), why not the War on Drugs?

Well, if it's good enough for the War on Terror (thanks Patriot Act!), why not the War on Drugs?
While there is a difference between combat procedures and civil procedures, once a perp assaults a cop, the nice ends and the whoop ass begins.

Shame the cops cheif was such a pussy.

I hope every cop that ever runs into that bitch again shames the man publicly.

Sometimes vets commit crimes and arrested. Tens of millions of Veterans in America. A few are criminals.

And a lot of them feel betrayed, some justly and it puts them in a war mindset against being harrassed.

Wow. Deputy was thrown under such a large bus...maybe 200 students can help pull.him out.

Wow. Deputy was thrown under such a large bus...maybe 200 students can help pull.him out.
Many of them will testify for him in his lawsuit for damage. They will testify they were afraid of the girl and her friends before, and are much more so now.

I appreciate the service of vets, but I tire of the labels. A crack whore of 36 years will be might be covered thusly: Cops Arrest Grandmother for Walking the Streets.

200 detention slips then...

Out of a student body of about 2100.

So less than 1 in 10 will try and defend 'Officer Slam'.

3rd angle shows a lot. He tried to pull her out of the chair. She squirmed and resisted (and tried to punch him) and the chair flipped.

The then drags her to a more open area to cuff her.

Um....WHAT exactly did he do wrong?? Other than enforcing the law on a black person....which these days costs you your career.

Forum List

Back