SC Students Hold a Walk out in Support of Fired Officer Ben Fields.

Well, the 200 who left class were threatened with suspension, so we have no way of knowing what the other 1800 would have done if they weren't threatened with suspension.

As a high school student, a suspension is like a death sentence on your academic career.

About 200 students from the school support the officer and do not see what he did as wrong.

A video with a better angle also shows the officer did not throw the thug in question but dragged he feral ass a few feet.

Spring Valley students stage walkout in support of Ben Fields

Students at Spring Valley High School staged a brief walkout in support of school resource officer Ben Fields, the Richland County sheriff's deputy caught on camera slamming and dragging a student out of a desk earlier this week.
Hundreds of students walked out of class around 10 a.m. and into the school's atrium before school administrators returned the students to class.

Principal Jeff Temoney told the students none of them would be suspended if they returned to class.

"We've heard your voices, okay," Temoney said. "We appreciate you taking time to do this, but again, as you know, we always focus on teaching and learning, so let's head on back to class."
200 detention slips then...

No...put every one of them in ISS for the rest of the school year.

I admire their support of the cop.

But not the walk out. They did the same thing the brat bitch did...break school rules. Can't do that.

Apparently the students, who attend this school, who probably have had enough of these hard heads, decided to speak up and I commend them for it. But they must also remember, that kids who are hurting, do hurtful things....so this girl needs support also

I admire their support of the cop.

But not the walk out. They did the same thing the brat bitch did...break school rules. Can't do that.
No, they didn't do the same thing as the brat bitch who didn't lose her Mom (a Leftist lie). When told to return to school, they did just that. When you think about it, it makes sense, that those supporting law enforcement act lawfully themselves and listen to adults telling them they need to get back to class. Kudos.

Forum List

Back