Scalise Wins Secret House Ballot for Speaker

Actually, I am tired of Republicans being incapable of leading.

We have more important issues than another GOP Circus of selecting a Dickless Speaker

Keeping the Government open, Israel, Ukraine, the Border…

All must wait while crippled Republicans are incapable of leading the House.
McCarthy probably has a few friends left, right? The Democrats could sell him the Speskership!

Bullshit. The last thing a leftist twit like you wants is for the GOP led House to “lead.”

There is already an interim House Speaker. So the problems and issues you selectively identify, plus many other urgent matters, can still be attended to.

Not that it will matter. Your Democrap Parody controls the Senate. So there isn’t likely to be any significant legislation coming from Congress in any event.

And, of course, the festering old demented Potato is still nominally in charge of the Executive Branch. And he and his rancid inability to “lead” are the primary reasons for most of the urgent problems this republic is facing.
What good is an interim House Speaker when he is powerless? He has a title which is no more then a bag of shit handed to him.

Get a clue.

I was willing to accept Republican control of the House. Elections are like that.

Oh! What a relief. Leftwhiner is “willing to accept” something over which he has no say, anyway. Whew.
The Democrats have a one vote advantage in the Senate and are able to function.
The Democraps have more than a one vote advantage since even a tie goes to the VP.

And they are not all that functional, anyway.
Republicans are crippled with a five vote margin
No. They’re not crippled at all. But given your amorphous claims, it is just as true that the Dims are “crippled” since they have a faction of extremists who help fuck-up even the rare slightly rational thinking of the Democrap Parody.
Republicans plead to voters that Washington will function better under GOP control.
No. They don’t “plead.” They contend. And of course, their contention is correct.
In return, they show a body that is more at war with itself than with the opposition party.
False ^ claim. But, coming from Leftwhiner, a false claim is never unexpected.

Holy crap. I wonder what THAT means, with Trump's endorsement of Jordan.
16h0pr.jpg

Anyway, I had that one all wrong, I guess it will be Scalise.

Still hundreds of percentages better than McCarthy.

What good is an interim House Speaker when he is powerless? He has a title which is no more then a bag of shit handed to him.

Get a clue.
You are the clueless one. But I have neither the time nor the patience to try to educate a lummox like you.

16h0pr.jpg

Anyway, I had that one all wrong, I guess it will be Scalise.

Still hundreds of percentages better than McCarthy.
The Democrats should try to sell their support to Jordan, just to be dicks! :laughing0301:

Incumbents in both parties are assured of re-election. The massive organized fraud easily crosses party lines.
Not this year, since Republican gerrymandering is going the way of the dodo.

Scalise has the seniority and wisdom, but his physical weakness is concerning to me.

Scalise has the seniority and wisdom, but his physical weakness is concerning to me.

Donna Brazzile with be so happy? While better than Home O MAC......I don't trust this guy to do the right things either. What will be his first act? To rush more funds to Ukraine?

The Democrats should try to sell their support to Jordan, just to be dicks! :laughing0301:
Dems should find a Moderate Republican who they can work with and throw him their support
Only four other Republicans would have to agree

Donna Brazzile with be so happy? While better than Home O MAC......I don't trust this guy to do the right things either. What will be his first act? To rush more funds to Ukraine?
Well, you can't say he never took one for the team! Oh! :aargh:

Almost too soon.

Matt Gaetz's perfect timing to decapitate the House leadership just before the Hamas attack, isn't it?
With demented Joe and Chuckie in China. the leadership here is MIA. Of course, now that there are many sides in violence, we need a scorecard.

Oh! What a relief. Leftwhiner is “willing to accept” something over which he has no say, anyway. Whew.

The Democraps have more than a one vote advantage since even a tie goes to the VP.

And they are not all that functional, anyway.

No. They’re not crippled at all. But given your amorphous claims, it is just as true that the Dims are “crippled” since they have a faction of extremists who help fuck-up even the rare slightly rational thinking of the Democrap Parody.

No. They don’t “plead.” They contend. And of course, their contention is correct.

False ^ claim. But, coming from Leftwhiner, a false claim is never unexpected.
Are you proud of how Republicans have acted since they took the House?

Be honest

Dems should find a Moderate Republican who they can work with and throw him their support
Only four other Republicans would have to agree
None of them have the nerve. Only an ultra-MAGA would even consider it. Is Jordan that ultra-MAGA? How crazy is he? :dunno:

Forum List

Back