🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

I wonder if the IDF is going to execute another innocent American for being in possession of illegal food?

I wonder how many sluts are tying bombs on their whorish asses hoping to fly up to Jannah over the bodies of dead children ----RIGHT NOW

I wonder how many sluts are tying bombs on their whorish asses hoping to fly up to Jannah over the bodies of dead children ----RIGHT NOW
I bet you suck dick for drug money!

is that the best you can do ? you learn that in the mosque? its better in arabic--------you can do it arabic is good for one thing----FILTH Almost all the arabic I know ----I learned from foul mouthed sluts in black rags ----mumbing in grocery stores

I bet you suck dick for drug money!

is that the best you can do ? you learn that in the mosque? its better in arabic--------you can do it arabic is good for one thing----FILTH Almost all the arabic I know ----I learned from foul mouthed sluts in black rags ----mumbing in grocery stores

Or you learned it in your hasbara propaganda job Ben zonah

I wonder if the IDF is going to execute another innocent American for being in possession of illegal food?

The IDF are not the monsters you people think they are. stop trying to paint the reality for what suits you.

They are only trying to defend their occupation.

Is The Arab occupation more legal than the Israeli one?

The IDF tried to defend Israel from the criminal Palestinian terrorists.

Is The Arab occupation more legal than the Israeli one?

The IDF tried to defend Israel from the criminal Palestinian terrorists.

Do you mean the so called terrorists who are defending their country?

Oh? What country is that, again?:eusa_whistle:

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uh-huh. You might want to read up on how your "Palestinian" brethren treat one another:
Fatah
Timeline of the Fatah

I hate fatah what's your point? Hamas did nothing wrong, they got democratically elected and Israel and fatah played bullshit.

Evidently you didn't read the links and you still don't know Jackshit. The fighting was two-sided and vicious. There have been thousands of casualties and all you can say is you hate Fatah and you give Hamas a pass for their part in the violence and in how they carry out their duly elected responsibilities?

Forum List

Back