🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers...

It's actually a pretty smart line of business to get into. Not a lot of work, tons of reward$.

So you know how to manufacture firearms? And do it in a manor that requires little work?
Well aren't you the genius...so when should we expect the doors to close at Glock,Sig,S&W,...etc?

Scaring them is easy not making guns. Can't you read?

"There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers..."

Yeah...you go with that.

There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers...

It's actually a pretty smart line of business to get into. Not a lot of work, tons of reward$.

I pretty sure there were some "scared" black people buying guns as well due to the chance of civil breakdown.

Good for them if they did.

Yup, good for them if they did, because when a fire breaks out you want everybody equipped with gasoline. :thup:

it's more like you not wanting them to have a fire extinguisher when a fire breaks out, but thanks for playing.

Last time I looked fire extinguishers weren't capable of either starting or escalating fires.

I must have last year's model.

So you know how to manufacture firearms? And do it in a manor that requires little work?
Well aren't you the genius...so when should we expect the doors to close at Glock,Sig,S&W,...etc?

Scaring them is easy not making guns. Can't you read?

"There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers..."

Yeah...you go with that.

Maybe I should. Since it's gone so well for thwm.

Seems like a prudent black guy wouldn't do anything to alarm those scared white guys and cause themselves to get shot.

We are not afraid...we're just being prudent. I bought two last week myself. :banana2:

Well, civil disobedience is taking a dangerous turn. If I were close to some shit hole neighborhood, I'd pack iron.

Fortunately, I no longer live in the States.

Seems like a prudent black guy wouldn't do anything to alarm those scared white guys and cause themselves to get shot.

Tipsy, no one is afraid of a white guy with a gun who is scared of wild blacks, who if they said 'boo' to the white guys, the white guys would pull their guns and shoot themselves in the head.

No one needs to be concerned about a black man. It's only when you see them in a group that you need to be concerned because that's when they get brave. By themselves, they're pussies.

I pretty sure there were some "scared" black people buying guns as well due to the chance of civil breakdown.

Yup, good for them if they did, because when a fire breaks out you want everybody equipped with gasoline. :thup:

it's more like you not wanting them to have a fire extinguisher when a fire breaks out, but thanks for playing.

Last time I looked fire extinguishers weren't capable of either starting or escalating fires.

a firearm in the hands of a law abiding citizen is capable of stopping violence. your side keeps thinking that everyone besides the cops are like arsonists.

a firearm in the hands of a law abiding citizen is capable of stopping violence. your side keeps thinking that everyone besides the cops are like arsonists.

I'm not sure I even have a "side", but within my analogy, yeah that's accurate. Except I wouldn't exclude the cops but for the extent to which they're trained in fire prudence. But yes, we have essentially a world where everybody walks around with a lit torch.

I tellya what, in Ireland street police don't carry guns. And they have a whoooole different image.

Use it or lose it. The Communist Gun-Grabbers aren't going away. Take full advantage of your Constitutional rights. Exercise your 2nd Amendment rights as often as possible. Never give up the fight.

Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high - Notes Errata by Mark Morford

And this, kids, is what you get when a mindless partisan bigot gets his own blog page.
That's right: Argument from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:clap:
c69c05b0f7e96a9ddc8f4bb7725d7596754e1506f5647a670608eafbdd6b81fa.jpg

'Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high"
More appropriate headline would be:
"Rioting Thugs spur Black Friday gun sales to record high"

Nope.

Gun sales hit a record high after LaPierre changed his NRA opinion and used Congress and Media to spark a scare. Just like the Bank bail out. Just like the Auto bail out.

Anyone can take 30 seconds out of their day and view his former opinions, but most don't.

I don't want to profile but wouldn't you think the "scared" blacks stole guns to defend themselves?

Or maybe you are stating black people with money are "thugs"..cant tell.

No one needs to be concerned about a black man. It's only when you see them in a group that you need to be concerned because that's when they get brave. By themselves, they're pussies.
When you're a Back man surrounded by 5 or 6 White guys and you are alone...well... I can see being "cautious." One on one... the fight is on!

When you're a Back man surrounded by 5 or 6 White guys and you are alone...well... I can see being "cautious." One on one... the fight is on!
One on one and the black man runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back