🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers...

It's actually a pretty smart line of business to get into. Not a lot of work, tons of reward$.
Ann Coulter scares me just by going on camera.

"Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high"

That's a stupid reason to buy a firearm, buy one because they're fun – the shooting sports are a wonderful avocation.

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores
4. attacking whites with hammers
5. Killing whites at 10 times per capita the other way around

You damn straight whites have a reason to be scared.
Whites were always afraid of Blacks. Everything they have done to Black people since the inception of slavery is based on fear. Politicians know this and use this to keep poor white people voting conservative.
That has to be up there with one of the most ignorantly incredible things I have ever read in my entire life.

You are truly something to behold. I spent 8 years in the military and had many black friends. I was invited to black parties and went with the black friend that had invited me, and then told to leave because I was white. But you... YOU are such a RABID, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, RACIST FREAK, I can't hardly stand to read your BULL SHIT. You should be exiled to some far off place where there are no other people that you can POLLUTE with your HYPER, ULTRA, GALACTIC RACISM BULL SHIT.

Good God... take a fucking powder or something... go drink some fucking ARSENIC... you sick rat fuck.

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores

I think Christian Blacks have a bigger reason to be concerned: Here is why:

Dachau_1500798c.jpg

This picture of a Nazi Dearth March shows how violent you White Christians can be agsint other Whites! Care to comment?

Thats not all. Even in Europe they were afraid Black men would get their women.

Holocaust - Mandatory Sterilization by the Nazis

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores

Whites were always afraid of Blacks. Everything they have done to Black people since the inception of slavery is based on fear. Politicians know this and use this to keep poor white people voting conservative.
That has to be up there with one of the most ignorantly incredible things I have ever read in my entire life.

You are truly something to behold. I spent 8 years in the military and had many black friends. I was invited to black parties and went with the black friend that had invited me, and then told to leave because I was white. But you... YOU are such a RABID, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, RACIST FREAK, I can't hardly stand to read your BULL SHIT. You should be exiled to some far off place where there are no other people that you can POLLUTE with your HYPER, ULTRA, GALACTIC RACISM BULL SHIT.

Good God... take a fucking powder or something... go drink some fucking ARSENIC... you sick bastard.
Seems the truth has you upset. Would you care to refute?

Rush Limbaugh and the long sordid history of pitting whites against blacks in America

If you do the crime, get ready to do the time. IF blacks accept a low standard that ends up costing your community a good 4,000 young men per year because of your violence. Well, get ready for other people to stay away from you.

Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high - Notes Errata by Mark Morford

And this, kids, is what you get when a mindless partisan bigot gets his own blog page.
That's right: Argument from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:clap:
blacks don't fight fair they can't fight alone, while one is getting his ass kicked ten more come come from no where.
Sounds like white boys to me. I have punked several of them. 10 seems to be the magic number when they will get brave against a lone Black guy.

Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high - Notes Errata by Mark Morford

And this, kids, is what you get when a mindless partisan bigot gets his own blog page.
blacks don't fight fair they can't fight alone, while one is getting his ass kicked ten more come come from no where.
Sounds like white boys to me. I have punked several of them. 10 seems to be the magic number when they will get brave against a lone Black guy.

Blacks can't or will not fight on their own regardless of who they are fighting.

Blacks can't or will not fight on their own regardless of who they are fighting.
BS. I have slapped the shit out of several white boys and all they do is turn red with anger. Supposedly they were KKK. Even the shame of having a Black guy smack the shit out them was not enough to elicit a response.

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores

Good God... take a fucking powder or something... go drink some fucking ARSENIC... you sick bastard.
Shit... TRUTH... you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your bubble black ass.

One of these days you and your kind are going to realize... well... maybe not... you do appear to be INCREDIBLY fucking STUPID, but your big mouth is going to get you in a shit load of trouble that you ain't gonna be able to get out of. You people have already pissed off the majority of people in America with your low life, jungle bunny, cave man bull shit, and when there's little monkeys like stick man al sharpton out there fanning the flames along with buffoons like you on message boards talking racist shit, if I was you, I'd be making sure I had a dam good place to hide when whitey finally has had enough, because there aren't enough of you fuckers to even make a blip in a good fight. If you have a brain, you better fucking start using it for something other than a hat rack.

Last edited:

BS. I have slapped the shit out of several white boys and all they do is turn red with anger. Supposedly they were KKK. Even the shame of having a Black guy smack the shit out them was not enough to elicit a response.
No it's not BS don't go their bitch.

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores

Shit... TRUTH... you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your bubble black ass.

One of these days you and your kind are going to realize... well... maybe not... you do appear to be INCREDIBLY fucking STUPID, but your big mouth is going to get you in a shit load trouble that you ain't gonna be able to get out of. You people have already pissed off the majority of people in America with your low life, jungle bunny, cave man ball shit, and when there's little monkeys like stick man all sharpton out there fanning the flames along with buffoons like you on message boards talking racist shit, if I was you, I'd be making sure I had a dam good place to hide when whitey finally has had enough, because there aren't enough of you fuckers to even make a blip in a good fight. If you have a brain, you better fucking start using it for something other than a hat rack.
Sounds like more monkey jibber jabber. Save it for the day you come out from behind your computer.

I never touched their bitches. I only slapped them.

Bitch, I was talking to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You said "their" which is possessive and refers to the white boys I smacked. Did you mean "there"? If so then all you are going to do is talk. You are safe on the interwebs.See I told you white boys are pussies.

You said "their" which is possessive and refers to the white boys I smacked. Did you mean "there"? If so then all you are going to do is talk. You are safe on the interwebs.See I told you white boys are pussies.
No it's not don't go THERE bitch is that better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back