Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a white man and being scared of blacks are pretty low on my list; very low; actually not on my list- sorry to disappoint ya!
Yeah, looking at the homicide stats, you have more to fear from White guys like yourself!

No one needs to be concerned about a black man. It's only when you see them in a group that you need to be concerned because that's when they get brave. By themselves, they're pussies.
When you're a Back man surrounded by 5 or 6 White guys and you are alone...well... I can see being "cautious." One on one... the fight is on!
One on one and the black man runs.
Of course he does, he has to run to catch up with you!

No one needs to be concerned about a black man. It's only when you see them in a group that you need to be concerned because that's when they get brave. By themselves, they're pussies.
When you're a Back man surrounded by 5 or 6 White guys and you are alone...well... I can see being "cautious." One on one... the fight is on!
One on one the white boy turns red and starts crying. Fixed it for you.

Soul man bitches out every time.

One on one the white boy turns red and starts crying. Fixed it for you.
And the fatherless child chimes in. So which one of you is the sock?

Soul man bitches you out until you run away pink with shame.

Actually it takes about 10. My grandpa in Mississippi told me thats about the minimum they need. Until then they will smile in your face like they are your friend.

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores
4. attacking whites with hammers
5. Killing whites at 10 times per capita the other way around

You damn straight whites have a reason to be scared.
Whites were always afraid of Blacks. Everything they have done to Black people since the inception of slavery is based on fear. Politicians know this and use this to keep poor white people voting conservative.

Shouldn't you be out shoplifting or something?

There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers...

It's actually a pretty smart line of business to get into. Not a lot of work, tons of reward$.
You think these guys kneeling in the picture are scared? You think maybe they might be wishing they had guns?

How stupid can you people really be? When do your warped fantasies stop and reality begin? Have you ever came to grips with reality? Just... wow...

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores

Whites were always afraid of Blacks. Everything they have done to Black people since the inception of slavery is based on fear. Politicians know this and use this to keep poor white people voting conservative.

Gross, he posted something smart!

Shouldn't you be out shoplifting or something?
Naw I have company tonight. Thanks for telling her to take out her dentures. :laugh:

There's a ton of money to be made off of scaring white guys. Look at what Ann Coulter's managed to do. Or Sarah Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh, gun manufacturers...

It's actually a pretty smart line of business to get into. Not a lot of work, tons of reward$.
You think these guys kneeling in the picture are scared? You think maybe they might be wishing they had guns?

How stupid can you people really be? When do your warped fantasies stop and reality begin? Have you ever came to grips with reality? Just... wow...

^And the point is made.

Some can't comprehend we are past such historical events because they are stuck in that time mentally. I'll guess if I stated Obama isn't a Tyrant, that very person will debate me on that. Because he's SCARED TO DEATH.

the strongest and toughest men in the world are mostly white.

Today, they are Mexican.

UFC has mostly Mexican champions......just saying.

They may smell strong and tough to chew but they are afraid of Black people.

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores

I think Christian Blacks have a bigger reason to be concerned: Here is why:

Dachau_1500798c.jpg

This picture of a Nazi Dearth March shows how violent you White Christians can be agsint other Whites! Care to comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back