School Employee Who Promotes LGBT Training for Kids Arrested for Pedophilia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who woulda thunk?

“My name is Eric Rohman. I am a resident, townie, taxpayer, vaccinated, and functioning graduate of this high school, class of 1999, proud member of the LGBTQIA community, and an employee of Mt. Pleasant public schools,” he said, introducing himself.

Referring to students and the LGBT movement, Rohman said, “I can tell you this, they are hungry for knowledge. They are so hungry for knowledge that despite your words, your wishes, your values, they will learn on their own. They’re gonna do it anyway, no matter what you say or do.”

Throw the book at the sick perv.
What did the school district expect from someone like this?
How hard is it for the schools to keep the sexual deviants away from the kids?

If school board members could be personally sued for the damage they do, they might actually start doing the right things
Why do schools force kids to watch men in thongs twerk onstage?

This is the real pandemic.

This is what's known as ammunition for the conservatives.
True, but I like hearing documented cases of outrageous hypocrisy by government employees, politician, preachers, notable Republican and Democrats. I'm just a consumer of news, I take it in all day long, like eating. Stories like this are like dessert. WETSU as we used to say.:D

My retired neighbor...a HUGE gun nut and Trump supporter blew his brains out in his Kitchen.

Apparently when he was a teacher he was molesting kids and the truth just cam out.

Don't even TRY to claim pedophilia is based on politics

True, but I like hearing documented cases of outrageous hypocrisy by government employees, politician, preachers, notable Republican and Democrats. I'm just a consumer of news, I take it in all day long, like eating. Stories like this are like dessert. WETSU as we used to say.:D
Make that notable establishment Progressive Republicans and Democrats, who were being slowly drained out of the swamp until Joe Biteme stole the 2020 election, you know Pedo Joe...

About 5% of all teachers are guilty of sexual misconduct.

About 10% of all students will be sexually harassed to abused by teachers by the time they graduate high school. Everything from inappropriate comments and flirting to intercourse.

Forum List

Back