School Employee Who Promotes LGBT Training for Kids Arrested for Pedophilia

Who woulda thunk?

“My name is Eric Rohman. I am a resident, townie, taxpayer, vaccinated, and functioning graduate of this high school, class of 1999, proud member of the LGBTQIA community, and an employee of Mt. Pleasant public schools,” he said, introducing himself.

Referring to students and the LGBT movement, Rohman said, “I can tell you this, they are hungry for knowledge. They are so hungry for knowledge that despite your words, your wishes, your values, they will learn on their own. They’re gonna do it anyway, no matter what you say or do.”

Wait. I thought there was no connection between same sex molestation and homosexuality. That's what the leftwing 'experts' have been saying.

Wait. I thought there was no connection between same sex molestation and homosexuality. That's what the leftwing 'experts' have been saying.
A sexual deviant is left unsupervised with children....
And you don't expect there to be a problem based solely on the fact that they have never been caught or convicted yet?

Throw the book at the sick perv.
What did the school district expect from someone like this?
How hard is it for the schools to keep the sexual deviants away from the kids?

If school board members could be personally sued for the damage they do, they might actually start doing the right things

The only problem with suing the school board members here is that the police haven't identified any victims (yet). I think that's got to be the next step in the investigation, computer records, phone records, etc., to identify the kids they actually victimized. This isn't a one time crime kind of thing.

About 5% of all teachers are guilty of sexual misconduct.

About 10% of all students will be sexually harassed to abused by teachers by the time they graduate high school. Everything from inappropriate comments and flirting to intercourse.

And it's not based on politics...it's based on being fucked up humans.

No different than what happens in the Catholic church

My retired neighbor...a HUGE gun nut and Trump supporter blew his brains out in his Kitchen.

Apparently when he was a teacher he was molesting kids and the truth just cam out.

Don't even TRY to claim pedophilia is based on politics
My neighbors were a house full of filthy trannies. All 10 of them were raping little boys and they blew their brains out.

:laughing0301:

And they all voted for Biden and were vaccinated.
:auiqs.jpg:

Or actually in the Evangelical community

Make that notable establishment Progressive Republicans and Democrats, who were being slowly drained out of the swamp until Joe Biteme stole the 2020 election, you know Pedo Joe...
You do know this is the

School Employee Who Promotes LGBT Training for Kids Arrested for Pedophilia​

thread and you are completely off topic with no content to thread except to derail. Since you are talking to me, I'll leave it unless somebody complains on the Report button.

It’s based upon mentally ill people being put in positions of power.
1658490575956.jpeg

1658490789154.jpeg

The only problem with suing the school board members here is that the police haven't identified any victims (yet). I think that's got to be the next step in the investigation, computer records, phone records, etc., to identify the kids they actually victimized. This isn't a one time crime kind of thing.
No kidding. If it was my daughter the fucker would be dead right now.

No kidding. If it was my daughter the fucker would be dead right now.
Take it easy, Biff. Most of us feel the same way but ..... we're more civilized. We key their car, wedge rocks tightly in their exhaust pipe, and slash their tyres - once where they live - and again where they work. We repeat the process as many times as we think we can get away with it. For extra punishment & humiliation, we fill a paper sack with dog shit, place it on his doorstep, light it on fire, ring the doorbell, then find a good hiding place to watch what happens. When I was young we could pour sugar into their gas tank but nowadays they all have locks on them. :mad:

Take it easy, Biff. Most of us feel the same way but ..... we're more civilized.

We'll, that's YOUR fucking problem, ain't it?

The Jews in 1930 we're real civilized too. Look what it got them.

=> Never Again, mister

Not ever.

We key their car, wedge rocks tightly in their exhaust pipe, and slash their tyres - once where they live - and again where they work. We repeat the process as many times as we think we can get away with it. For extra punishment & humiliation, we fill a paper sack with dog shit, place it on his doorstep, light it on fire, ring the doorbell, then find a good hiding place to watch what happens. When I was young we could pour sugar into their gas tank but nowadays they all have locks on them. :mad:
That's hooliganism. It only goes so far, and it's risky to begin with.

If you're going to take a risk, make it count

Forum List

Back