School Employee Who Promotes LGBT Training for Kids Arrested for Pedophilia

We'll, that's YOUR fucking problem, ain't it?
Don't get shitty with me, a-hole.
That's hooliganism. It only goes so far, and it's risky to begin with.

If you're going to take a risk, make it count
The risk of getting caught for murder is life. The risk for messing with his car is a fine and a clear conscience that you haven't killed someone. Anyway, consistent vandalism will let him know that he's being targeted by "someone" and it's personal. The only thing for him to do is leave town.

Don't get shitty with me, a-hole.

I will call you out every time you say something stupid

Sorry if you don't like it.

The risk of getting caught for murder is life. The risk for messing with his car is a fine and a clear conscience that you haven't killed someone. Anyway, consistent vandalism will let him know that he's being targeted by "someone" and it's personal. The only thing for him to do is leave town.

A broken car doesn't hurt. Call Uber, problem solved.

Every time you leave your house, you're taking a risk. The more times you leave, the bigger the risk.

If you're going to leave, make it count. Don't waste your time with cars, that does nothing.

Get the job done.

If fear is what you want, then instill fear. Not sugar.

I will call you out every time you say something stupid

Sorry if you don't like it.

A broken car doesn't hurt. Call Uber, problem solved.

Every time you leave your house, you're taking a risk. The more times you leave, the bigger the risk.

If you're going to leave, make it count. Don't waste your time with cars, that does nothing.

Get the job done.

If fear is what you want, then instill fear. Not sugar.
When you get past adolescence you'll see life much more clearly. Too bad you won't remember this dialogue.

Anyone even remotely trying to defend or excuse pedophiles needs to be investigated

Where's there is smoke there is fire

My retired neighbor...a HUGE gun nut and Trump supporter blew his brains out in his Kitchen.

Apparently when he was a teacher he was molesting kids and the truth just cam out.

Don't even TRY to claim pedophilia is based on politics
Pedophilia isnt based on politics. The PROTECTION and ENABLING of it is.

Who woulda thunk?

“My name is Eric Rohman. I am a resident, townie, taxpayer, vaccinated, and functioning graduate of this high school, class of 1999, proud member of the LGBTQIA community, and an employee of Mt. Pleasant public schools,” he said, introducing himself.

Referring to students and the LGBT movement, Rohman said, “I can tell you this, they are hungry for knowledge. They are so hungry for knowledge that despite your words, your wishes, your values, they will learn on their own. They’re gonna do it anyway, no matter what you say or do.”

I think the motives are pretty obvious behind any efforts to push sexual perversions at young children.

Who woulda thunk?

“My name is Eric Rohman. I am a resident, townie, taxpayer, vaccinated, and functioning graduate of this high school, class of 1999, proud member of the LGBTQIA community, and an employee of Mt. Pleasant public schools,” he said, introducing himself.

Referring to students and the LGBT movement, Rohman said, “I can tell you this, they are hungry for knowledge. They are so hungry for knowledge that despite your words, your wishes, your values, they will learn on their own. They’re gonna do it anyway, no matter what you say or do.”

that is what bedpan joe supports

"Gym Shorts Jordan"? This sounds like an interesting story. Tell me what it means! :)

Ohio State University abuse scandal[edit]​

Main article: Ohio State University abuse scandal
Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with Ohio State University's wrestling program from 1987 to 1995.[11] Ohio State University began an independent investigation in April 2018[12] into allegations of sexual misconduct against former wrestling team physician Richard Strauss; Strauss was the team physician during Jordan's tenure as assistant coach.[13][14] Strauss died by suicide in 2005.[15]

In June 2018, at least eight former wrestlers said that Jordan had been aware of, but did not respond to, allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss.[16][17] Jordan's locker was next to Strauss's, and Jordan spent so much time in the locker room that he created and awarded a "King of the Sauna" certificate to the member of the team who spent the most time in the sauna "talking smack".[18]

In July 2018, Jordan's congressional spokesman Ian Fury released a statement in which Ohio State wrestling coach Russ Hellickson reportedly said: "At no time while Jim Jordan was a coach with me at Ohio State did either of us ignore abuse of our wrestlers. This is not the kind of man Jim is, and it is not the kind of coach that I was."[19]

Former wrestling team members David Range,[17] Mike DiSabato and Dunyasha Yetts asserted that Jordan knew of Strauss's misconduct. Yetts said, "For God's sake, Strauss's locker was right next to Jordan's and Jordan even said he'd kill him if he tried anything with him".[20] No wrestlers have accused Jordan of sexual misconduct, but four former wrestlers named him as a defendant in a lawsuit against the university.[21][22][23] Several former wrestlers, including ex-UFC fighter Mark Coleman, allege that Hellickson contacted two witnesses in an attempt to pressure them to support Jordan the day after they accused Jordan of turning a blind eye to the abuse.[24][25]

Jordan has refused to cooperate with investigations into Strauss

Forum List

Back