School Employee Who Promotes LGBT Training for Kids Arrested for Pedophilia

Take your pick. Which pedo homos are the lefties protecting?

Start with those promoting the faggot/tranny/pedophile agenda in public schools, to young children.

Throw in the “drag queen story hour” promoters, and those who encourage and promote underaged drag queens.

These have already been mentioned, several times. Deny them if you will, but all you acocmpl9ish by do9ing so is to show what a lying piece of shit you are. These things are taking place, out in the open, for everyone to see.

Funny how the righties here protect homicidal maniacs.

So, once again, what “homicidal maniacs” are you falsely accusing my side of protecting? That's surely just another fucking lie, like your denial of the dangerous predatory sexual perverts that your side is protecting.

Ohio State University abuse scandal[edit]​

Main article: Ohio State University abuse scandal
Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with Ohio State University's wrestling program from 1987 to 1995.[11] Ohio State University began an independent investigation in April 2018[12] into allegations of sexual misconduct against former wrestling team physician Richard Strauss; Strauss was the team physician during Jordan's tenure as assistant coach.[13][14] Strauss died by suicide in 2005.[15]

In June 2018, at least eight former wrestlers said that Jordan had been aware of, but did not respond to, allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss.[16][17] Jordan's locker was next to Strauss's, and Jordan spent so much time in the locker room that he created and awarded a "King of the Sauna" certificate to the member of the team who spent the most time in the sauna "talking smack".[18]

In July 2018, Jordan's congressional spokesman Ian Fury released a statement in which Ohio State wrestling coach Russ Hellickson reportedly said: "At no time while Jim Jordan was a coach with me at Ohio State did either of us ignore abuse of our wrestlers. This is not the kind of man Jim is, and it is not the kind of coach that I was."[19]

Former wrestling team members David Range,[17] Mike DiSabato and Dunyasha Yetts asserted that Jordan knew of Strauss's misconduct. Yetts said, "For God's sake, Strauss's locker was right next to Jordan's and Jordan even said he'd kill him if he tried anything with him".[20] No wrestlers have accused Jordan of sexual misconduct, but four former wrestlers named him as a defendant in a lawsuit against the university.[21][22][23] Several former wrestlers, including ex-UFC fighter Mark Coleman, allege that Hellickson contacted two witnesses in an attempt to pressure them to support Jordan the day after they accused Jordan of turning a blind eye to the abuse.[24][25]

Jordan has refused to cooperate with investigations into Strauss
Shit, what bastards! We've had similar scandals over here with a gymnastics coach. Actually, the daycare centre my boy went to had an incident. I suspected something by the only male (gay, as it turned out) employee at the place. My boy, who was only about 5 at the time, said something (about the size of a penis) that didn't seem like the normal thing a child that young would even think about and I immediately figured it could only have come from the mouth of that gay employ while he was changing my son's clothes. Not long after that, he was accused by another boy and his parents. The staff defended the guy to the hilt saying, "He's the last person in the world bla, bla, bla who do such a thing" but he was convicted and lost his job.

Start with those promoting the faggot/tranny/pedophile agenda in public schools, to young children.

Throw in the “drag queen story hour” promoters, and those who encourage and promote underaged drag queens.

These have already been mentioned, several times. Deny them if you will, but all you acocmpl9ish by do9ing so is to show what a lying piece of shit you are. These things are taking place, out in the open, for everyone to see.

So, once again, what “homicidal maniacs” are you falsely accusing my side of protecting? That's surely just another fucking lie, like your denial of the dangerous predatory sexual perverts that your side is protecting.
Hopefully, you'll grow up someday and realize that claiming to be either "left" or "right" is no sustainable cheat sheet to understanding political philosophy. Making childish comments such as, "You're a typical far leftist" or "You're a typical far rightist" is just a bluff of the ignorant pretenting to know something when they actually know nothing atl all.

Fuck you.

Nice vocabulary but you young people aren't experienced enough to express yourselves other than in cliches, popular slang phrases, and 4-letter-words.
I've seen way more of life than you have.
That's not possible. I suggest that you don't try to pit your life's experience against mine. I may be willing to put you in your place but I get no joy out of destroying people. That's a friendly warning and you'd be just a bit wiser if you pay heed to it.

Hopefully, you'll grow up someday and realize that claiming to be either "left" or "right" is no sustainable cheat sheet to understanding political philosophy. Making childish comments such as, "You're a typical far leftist" or "You're a typical far rightist" is just a bluff of the ignorant pretenting [sic] to know something when they actually know nothing atl [sic] all.

None of which is at all relevant to anything that I have said anywhere in this thread, nor to the question that you are dodging.

Which homicidal maniacs are you falsely accusing us of protecting?

About 5% of all teachers are guilty of sexual misconduct.

About 10% of all students will be sexually harassed to abused by teachers by the time they graduate high school. Everything from inappropriate comments and flirting to intercourse.

IM not a teacher but once I thought I wanted to be. I did the student teaching and I will tell you that when a smoking hot sixteen year old comes on to you...its a real bitch to act rationally

None of which is at all relevant to anything that I have said anywhere in this thread, nor to the question that you are dodging.
Oh, everything I've said so far is relevant. It's you who stuck your nose into something voluntarily and now you are paying the price for being unable to hold your own.

IM not a teacher but once I thought I wanted to be. I did the student teaching and I will tell you that when a smoking hot sixteen year old comes on to you...its a real bitch to act rationally
Wear a jockstrap with a chili pepper inserted into it. That should cure it!

Oh, everything I've said so far is relevant. It's you who stuck your nose into something voluntarily and now you are paying the price for being unable to hold your own.

It is you who said…

So what homicidal maniacs are you falsely accusing my side of protecting?

Or will you just admit that that was a lie, and that you knew damn well that it was a lie when you said it?

It is you who said…

So what homicidal maniacs are you falsely accusing my side of protecting?

Or will you just admit that that was a lie, and that you knew damn well that it was a lie when you said it?
Don't get on the dance floor if you don't know the moves. You stuck your nose into this and you thought you could take me on. You were wrong. Now you pay! :p

Don't get on the dance floor if you don't know the moves. You stuck your nose into this and you thought you could take me on. You were wrong. Now you pay! :p

You made a false accusation, knowing damn well that it was a lie. You won't back that accusation up, now, because you know that you cannot; you know that you were lying when you made it.

And now, you're like the pigeon as depicted in a cliché about playing chess therewith…

“Never play chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.
Then shits all over the board.
Then struts around like it won.”

Face it. You've lost this argument.

You told a lie, have been repeatedly called on that lie, and all you have left is to try, in vain, to divert attention away from that lie. That is literally all that you have been done, since I first called you on it.

You made a false accusation, knowing damn well that it was a lie. You won't back that accusation up, now, because you know that you cannot; you know that you were lying when you made it.

And now, you're like the pigeon as depicted in a cliché about playing chess therewith…

“Never play chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.
Then shits all over the board.
Then struts around like it won.”

Face it. You've lost this argument.

You told a lie, have been repeatedly called on that lie, and all you have left is to try, in vain, to divert attention away from that lie. That is literally all that you have been done, since I first called you on it.
You shouldn't stick your nose into something you can't defend. You thought you were a tough guy and you got your butt kicked. You wanted to play and now you pay. :auiqs.jpg:

Ummmm......that's a scary scenario to me. I'm in my upper 50's...some kid acting like that would be extremely upsetting to me...as in who abused this girl to cause her to think that this behavior is wanted or acceptable?

Ummmm......that's a scary scenario to me. I'm in my upper 50's...some kid acting like that would be extremely upsetting to me...as in who abused this girl to cause her to think that this behavior is wanted or acceptable?
Oh, Jesus! Let's take pity on Aileen Wuornos and blamed her misdeeds on her father or ex-boyfriend ..... or all men in general.

Oh, Jesus! Let's take pity on Aileen Wuornos and blamed her misdeeds on her father or ex-boyfriend ..... or all men in general.
I beg your pardon...I thought for a minute that you were respectable and wanting to have an intelligent conversation on the subject matter. I can now clearly see that is NOT true. Please pretend that I have not said anything to you.

I beg your pardon...I thought for a minute that you were respectable and wanting to have an intelligent conversation on the subject matter. I can now clearly see that is NOT true. Please pretend that I have not said anything to you.

Oh, I see. You were being serious? My mistake, let me try a gain ...

I'm in my mid 70's ... some kid acting like that would be extremely upsetting to me as well ... and I'd like to know who abused the one who in turn gave this girl the notion that her behavior is wanted or acceptable?

Forum List

Back