School official accused of antisemitic comments

I would have to demand she steps down from her position. That was most definitely an anti-semitic remark. Totally inappropriate. You cannot have a school official setting that type of example for others. - Jeri

Sad situation. She obviously has issues of some kind with other religious faiths. "My best friend is a [Jew, black, white, Hispanic ...]" is always a convenient cover when you know you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar, so to speak.

Allowing public officials to state unpopular personal opinions at public discussions just seems wrong to me.

Public officials should be limited to stating POPULAR personal opinions and PRE-APPROVED personal opinions at public discussions.

Last edited:
I find nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

If affirmative action is legal then why not affirmative action against stacked decks?

It looks like an example of Jews trying to take over, just like in other threads where people are claiming Muslims are trying to take over. What's the difference? These Jews want the whole school district to change its schedule because of 'their' Jewish holiday. They are in America and should abide by American holidays. It is no different than Muslims, or Hindis, or Budhists or any other religion or culture or race expecting us, the white Christian majority to change for them. We are 78% of the population, we Christians, and those others need to adapt to us, including religion, culture, language, etc. I mean Kwanzaa? MLK day? What the hell is that about. Blacks are only about 15% of the population. What right have they to dictate whether or not we should have those holidays? And why the hell do we have to stop calling Christmas Christmas and call it the 'holiday season.' It's all about these other people trying to take over America. They need to assimilate and blend in and not dictate how we should live. Jews are only about 2.5% of the US population. Even if the neighborhood the school is in is mostly Jewish, that doesn't matter, the school board in that district should not be dominated by Jews!

Last edited:
It looks like an example of Jews trying to take over, just like in other threads where people are claiming Muslims are trying to take over. What's the difference? These Jews want the whole school district to change its schedule because of 'their' Jewish holiday. They are in America and should abide by American holidays. It is no different than Muslims, or Hindis, or Budhists or any other religion or culture or race expecting us, the white Christian majority to change for them. We are 78% of the population, we Christians, and those others need to adapt to us, including religion, culture, language, etc. I mean Kwanzaa? MLK day? What the hell is that about. Blacks are only about 15% of the population. What right have they to dictate whether or not we should have those holidays? And why the hell do we have to stop calling Christmas Christmas and call it the 'holiday season.' It's all about these other people trying to take over America. They need to assimilate and blend in and not dictate how we should live. Jews are only about 2.5% of the US population. Even if the neighborhood the school is in is mostly Jewish, that doesn't matter, the school board in that district should not be dominated by Jews!

I agree. We need equality, not mob rule.

I probably should have added: tongue planted firmly in cheek. :redface:

We, the Christians, Esmeralda? Why if you were a Christian you would be speaking out against this blatant anti-semitism instead of justifying it. - Jeremiah

oh please........

oh please........

Please what?

Forum List

Back