School Resource Officer Ben Fields Under Attack by Anti-Cop Liberal Loons

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It's happening again. A police officer is called to attend to another criminal jerk, who refuses to abide by society's rules, and the cop winds up under attack by liberal idiots, for doing his job. The things I'm hearing from the school board members are ludicrous. They are blaming the cop for what is essentially > police work. They're demonizing him for doing his job.

Sure, he grabbed the 16 year old girl (who hit him in the face, in addition to her other offenses) and dragged her, to the front of the room (where there was more room to subdue her) before handcuffing her. Well, bingo! If she wasn't resisting the officer, he wouldn't have had to manhandle her would he ?, illustrious school board members.

So we have a criminal committing multiple criminal acts, showing total disregard for 3 authorities (teacher, school administrator, and police officer), and when the officer (Ben Fields) whom they hire to maintain order and make arrests, does just that, they are all up in arms. Can anyone explain why ? Oh excessive force ? I don't see that. What do the do-gooders expect the cop to do ? Plead with this brat ? Sing her a song ? Offer her candy? Play pattycake with her ? He's a COP, you idiots.

One reason might be that some are seeing this as a racist thing. White cop, Black perpetrator. I notice 2 calls have been made for a civil rights investigation. Why ? Does that mean every time a White cop physically subdues a criminal who's Black, and resisting arrest, he should be seen as acting racistly improper ? This is insane.

Part of the reason for this getting twisted into the craziness that it is, is the media coverage. Naturally, the liberal media have played their part, and blown it into an incident, rather than just an arrest (like millions of others). To hear them tell it, you'd think someone has just re-enacted slavery all over again.

On CNN, Erin Burnett asked "Is there any way this can be justified ?" At first I thought she was talking about the student who was disobeying orders to turn off her cell phone, and ordered to leave the classroom, and then assaulted a cop. But NO, do-gooder Erin had another idea. She hooks up with the anti-cop lunacy infecting the nation, and somehow finds fit to blame the cop, and imply there couldn't be any justification for him to > DO HIS JOB.
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

Then, they bring on one of the school board members ( who say they don't want Fields working there any more) and it gets even crazier. School board member , Chip Jackson, (I can't remember all the dumb things he said), but one thing he said was, "I saw my daughter there I saw my wife". Great job of showing your objectivity there , Chip.
sarcasm.gif

I am REALLY getting tired of the assault on America's cops, and the sympathy being given to criminals. If anybody needs to be relieved of their job, it would be Erin Burnett, Chip Jackson, the school board members who are villainizing Ben Fields, and whoever the imbeciles are who have tried to turn a police arrest, into a civil rights case. Give us a break!!
geez.gif

PS - One of the students in the class who witnessed the whole thing said the girl was totally at fault, and the cop did nothing wrong.

PPS - Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott - also blames the officer, as does the school board's chief, James Manning. I think they are all hacks, just worried about getting fired, and trying to cover their butts.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/26/us/sou...deo/index.html

It's happening again. A police officer is called to attend to another criminal jerk, who refuses to abide by society's rules, and the cop winds up under attack by liberal idiots, for doing his job. The things I'm hearing from the school board members are ludicrous. They are blaming the cop for what is essentially > police work. They're demonizing him for doing his job.

Sure, he grabbed the 16 year old girl (who hit him in the face, in addition to her other offenses) and dragged her, to the front of the room (where there was more room to subdue her) before handcuffing her. Well, bingo! If she wasn't resisting the officer, he wouldn't have had to manhandle her would he ?, illustrious school board members.

So we have a criminal committing multiple criminal acts, showing total disregard for 3 authorities (teacher, school administrator, and police officer), and when the officer (Ben Fields) whom they hire to maintain order and make arrests, does just that, they are all up in arms. Can anyone explain why ? Oh excessive force ? I don't see that. What do the do-gooders expect the cop to do ? Plead with this brat ? Sing her a song ? Offer her candy? Play pattycake with her ? He's a COP, you idiots.

One reason might be that some are seeing this as a racist thing. White cop, Black perpetrator. I notice 2 calls have been made for a civil rights investigation. Why ? Does that mean every time a White cop physically subdues a criminal who's Black, and resisting arrest, he should be seen as acting racistly improper ? This is insane.

Part of the reason for this getting twisted into the craziness that it is, is the media coverage. Naturally, the liberal media have played their part, and blown it into an incident, rather than just an arrest (like millions of others). To hear them tell it, you'd think someone has just re-enacted slavery all over again.

On CNN, Erin Burnett asked "Is there any way this can be justified ?" At first I thought she was talking about the student who was disobeying orders to turn off her cell phone, and ordered to leave the classroom, and then assaulted a cop. But NO, do-gooder Erin had another idea. She hooks up with the anti-cop lunacy infecting the nation, and somehow finds fit to blame the cop, and imply there couldn't be any justification for him to > DO HIS JOB.
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

Then, they bring on one of the school board members ( who say they don't want Fields working there any more) and it gets even crazier. School board member , Chip Jackson, (I can't remember all the dumb things he said), but one thing he said was, "I saw my daughter there I saw my wife". Great job of showing your objectivity there , Chip.
sarcasm.gif

I am REALLY getting tired of the assault on America's cops, and the sympathy being given to criminals. If anybody needs to be relieved of their job, it would be Erin Burnett, Chip Jackson, the school board members who are villainizing Ben Fields, and whoever the imbeciles are who have tried to turn a police arrest, into a civil rights case. Give us a break!!
geez.gif

PS - One of the students in the class who witnessed the whole thing said the girl was totally at fault, and the cop did nothing wrong.

PPS - Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott - also blames the officer, as does the school board's chief, James Manning. I think they are all hacks, just worried about getting fired, and trying to cover their butts.

His feral chimp ass is fired already. Game over for him. :laugh:

wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

sarcasm.gif

geez.gif

His feral chimp ass is fired already. Game over for him. :laugh:
posters like the op don't keep up with current events unless of course rush or glen beck spew it.

wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

sarcasm.gif

geez.gif

That little piggy lost it and now he's off to flip burgers, maybe he can handle that since he's no peace officer.

wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif
geez.gif

sarcasm.gif

geez.gif

That little piggy lost it and now he's off to flip burgers, maybe he can handle that since he's no peace officer.
lol!

Spring Valley High Results: Disruptive Students Not Disciplined; Cop Fired; Admin Suspended; Teacher Removed from Class

Infuriating! When does the ignorance stop? Read more @ Spring Valley High Results: Disruptive Students Not Disciplined; Cop Fired; Admin Suspended; Teacher Removed from Class - The Gateway Pundit
i didnt know the Admin was suspended and the teacher removed. Thats actually following through on their incompetency especially since they knew she was on medication. Dumb mother fuckers got off easy if you ask me.

Maybe he should had just tazzed her instead.
Maybe he should have done his job, which was to protect her, not throw-drag her across the floor.

All she had to do was do as he instructed her, as well as not throw a punch at him.
If she was a white male, you idiots wouldn't be saying a peep.
Based on that video it could have been Dick Cheney, and I'd still call it outrageous and worthy of losing your career.

Maybe he should had just tazzed her instead.
Maybe he should have done his job, which was to protect her, not throw-drag her across the floor.

All she had to do was do as he instructed her, as well as not throw a punch at him.

If she was a white male, you idiots wouldn't be saying a peep.
Well she didnt do as he instructed her and he got fired for being incompetent. If she was a white male teenager I would hope they would have fired his ass as well.

Forum List

Back