School to host 1st integrated prom

I am sad you had to experience that, Yurt, and that your young lady had to go through it as well.

it was one of the most marginalizing experiences i've encountered. the only support i had was from one friend and my divorced mother and father. i did not have the support from the principle. this was (circa, but about actual) 1990.

You went through this in 1990? Sweet Jesus, I am sorry to hear that.

you are sorry, not my problem

it was one of the most marginalizing experiences i've encountered. the only support i had was from one friend and my divorced mother and father. i did not have the support from the principle. this was (circa, but about actual) 1990.

What the fuck are you talking about?:confused:

You really responded like an asshole here, just so you know.

Arkansas

I know a woman there.... the private school was all up in arms...... they were getting their FIRST black student that year. A good many were pretty darn pissed about that.

There are some parts of this country that is like stepping into a time machine, there are some rural areas in West Virginia where they don't have electricity and/or running water.

its culture shock!

Well, probably not so much "shock" as 'surprise,' there being no electricity and all...

:confused:

What the hell was that response about?

:confused:

Yurt has difficulty at times in understanding that human decency involves a reciprocal action among people.

I agree with you that the girl and he went through was just bad stuff, and I am sad that it happened.

If he can't handle an act of decency, then that is his problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhzhK2zryg]ALL IN THE FAMILY - CLIP FROM "LIONEL'S ENGAGEMENT" (1974) - YouTube[/ame]

Yurt has difficulty at times in understanding that human decency involves a reciprocal action among people.

I agree with you that the girl and he went through was just bad stuff, and I am sad that it happened.

I wasn't trying to make fun of his situation or anything but the way he came across was a top Grade A+ Asshole.

I wasn't trying to make fun of his situation or anything but the way he came across was a top Grade A+ Asshole.

He has trouble on the Board with disagreement, and I think he completely misjudged your compassion for an attack, somehow.

YURT, I am sad you and your lady got hurt! Now grow up and accept sympathy, huh?

true story:

i dated a black girl in 10th grade. we were in love, as much as teenagers can be.

there was a black union group and they planned a trip to SF. i wanted to go and my girlfriend wanted me to go. well, the group said no because i'm white. we both protested, to no avail.

sadly, after this 'public' falling out, we became pariah. whites hated me for dating her, blacks hated her for dating me and both whites and blacks hated me and her for daring to date a black girl. i will not go into any further details, nonetheless, racism exists in all skin color and it makes me sick.

Then you should've found a white girl to date. I always question why a white male goes
out of his way to date a black female with so many white woman available.?
Looks out of place.

true story:

i dated a black girl in 10th grade. we were in love, as much as teenagers can be.

there was a black union group and they planned a trip to SF. i wanted to go and my girlfriend wanted me to go. well, the group said no because i'm white. we both protested, to no avail.

sadly, after this 'public' falling out, we became pariah. whites hated me for dating her, blacks hated her for dating me and both whites and blacks hated me and her for daring to date a black girl. i will not go into any further details, nonetheless, racism exists in all skin color and it makes me sick.

Then you should've found a white girl to date. I always question why a white male goes
Looks out of place.

Go fuck yourself.

true story:

Looks out of place.

Go fuck yourself.
No you go fuck yourself, tom nigga white ass kisser!

true story:

Looks out of place.

I dated several black guys when I was young and do now although the term "date" might be up for interpretation. My half brother doesn't like white women. He thinks they are ugly. His first wife was black, then he had a Hispanic girlfriend, now he's married to a very nice Chinese woman.

There is no accounting for being out of place. My second husband was a chubby chaser. While never fat, I did lose a lot of weight during our marriage whereupon he said that he had lost interest. If I could not gain back the weight I lost, and more, the marriage was over. So it was over.

Here is a lesson to be learned. If you are out of place, it might be the PLACE and you are doing just fine.

Forum List

Back