Schools and Money ‘Shortage’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Austin school district officials on Friday deployed more than 100 WiFi-equipped buses to apartments and neighborhoods across Austin to help students with online learning during the coronavirus pandemic.”

Great idea at first glance. But after 5 seconds your brain should be asking ‘who does not have internet in 2020? And in expensive Austin no less’.
Many schools are continuing to provide free lunches for kids too. Parents just drive up and pick up the lunches. Since when and why are schools in the restaurant business? Talk about unfair competition with restaurants. Taxpayer funded meals versus businesses that have to pay for employees, capital equipment, and the food as well.

I don’t want to hear a thing about underpaid teachers.

It is a bizarre thing. Our schools not only "educate" our yoot, but also feed them. They teach them how to avoid getting STD's (as well as how to contract STD's), how to be either proud or ashamed of their ethnicity, as well as their status as "Americans," if applicable.

And as I have written in this space previously, they are locked into a calendar that was devised when we were a substantially agrarian nation - completely unable to shift months of schooling, even when such refusal results in a half year of education being lost by all.

And as I have written in this space previously, they are locked into a calendar that was devised when we were a substantially agrarian nation - completely unable to shift months of schooling, even when such refusal results in a half year of education being lost by all.
How many threads are you going to post the same thing on? Holes were poked in your 'brilliant' idea, so you try it out on every other thread you can find?

“Austin school district officials on Friday deployed more than 100 WiFi-equipped buses to apartments and neighborhoods across Austin to help students with online learning during the coronavirus pandemic.”

Great idea at first glance. But after 5 seconds your brain should be asking ‘who does not have internet in 2020? And in expensive Austin no less’.
Many schools are continuing to provide free lunches for kids too. Parents just drive up and pick up the lunches. Since when and why are schools in the restaurant business? Talk about unfair competition with restaurants. Taxpayer funded meals versus businesses that have to pay for employees, capital equipment, and the food as well.

You really didn't think this through at all, did you?

If parents have to pick up their kids' lunch from the school when the kids have to stay at home? They probably need them.
Our district was using school buses and delivering them. Then a driver tested positive... I got a call last night that said they werent delivering anymore. Idk if that was the reason or not though.

Typical BS.

I think most parents are going to be much more appreciative of their child’s teacher once this is over. Pay raises are probably not going to happen for a variety of reasons but not because parents don’t believe the teachers deserve it.

The money surplus is probably from the savings experienced by not having wasteful sports competitions. If this thing lasts until the fall you’ll see bigger savings if Football is scrapped.

If parents have to pick up their kids' lunch from the school when the kids have to stay at home? They probably need them.
Our district was using school buses and delivering them. Then a driver tested positive... I got a call last night that said they werent delivering anymore. Idk if that was the reason or not though.
Great use of money the education morons claim is in shortage.

Typical BS.

I think most parents are going to be much more appreciative of their child’s teacher once this is over. Pay raises are probably not going to happen for a variety of reasons but not because parents don’t believe the teachers deserve it.

The money surplus is probably from the savings experienced by not having wasteful sports competitions. If this thing lasts until the fall you’ll see bigger savings if Football is scrapped.
Of course you attempt to justify pissing away taxpayers money. You’re a Leftard moron.

They say some kids only food comes from school. They do food programs during the summer too.

Tough shit.
Funny how you educators are such dumbasses when it comes to helping children.

Funny how you constantly shoot your mouth off about things you don’t understand, but never lift a finger to help anyone yourself.
Yeah, you’re right. I can’t wrap my tiny brain about how anyone can be such a dumbass and think there’s homes in wealthy Austin with no internet and going in the restaurant business to compete against other restaurants who can’t use tax money to run their restaurants.

They say some kids only food comes from school. They do food programs during the summer too.
Then call child services and get the parents arrested for child abuse. Because I can tell you there’s beer, cigarettes, and cell phones and probably drugs in the house.

Typical BS.

Our football program paid for all other sports COMBINED dumbass!

Forum List

Back