Schools and Money ‘Shortage’

I don’t want to hear a thing about underpaid teachers.
Tough shit.
Funny how you educators are such dumbasses when it comes to helping children.

Funny how you constantly shoot your mouth off about things you don’t understand, but never lift a finger to help anyone yourself.
Yeah, you’re right. I can’t wrap my tiny brain about how anyone can be such a dumbass and think there’s homes in wealthy Austin with no internet and going in the restaurant business to compete against other restaurants who can’t use tax money to run their restaurants.

So, there are no poor people in Austin?

“Austin school district officials on Friday deployed more than 100 WiFi-equipped buses to apartments and neighborhoods across Austin to help students with online learning during the coronavirus pandemic.”

Great idea at first glance. But after 5 seconds your brain should be asking ‘who does not have internet in 2020? And in expensive Austin no less’.
Many schools are continuing to provide free lunches for kids too. Parents just drive up and pick up the lunches. Since when and why are schools in the restaurant business? Talk about unfair competition with restaurants. Taxpayer funded meals versus businesses that have to pay for employees, capital equipment, and the food as well.

If you want something really and truly fucked up, get the government to do it and nothing has been so thoroughly fucked up as public education in this country. From kindergarten all they way though college. It is well and truly fucked.

Tough shit.

Funny how you constantly shoot your mouth off about things you don’t understand, but never lift a finger to help anyone yourself.
Yeah, you’re right. I can’t wrap my tiny brain about how anyone can be such a dumbass and think there’s homes in wealthy Austin with no internet and going in the restaurant business to compete against other restaurants who can’t use tax money to run their restaurants.

Poor is a subjective term. In Austin having an iPhone 8 means you’re poor.

Tough shit.

So, in other words, you made a baseless accusation. Got it!

Tough shit.

You really think there are NO families in Austin struggling to feed their children? Particularly during these times? Even you can't be that stupid.

1586971448742.png

What makes it the governments problem?

Get thee to church if you want charity.

*****SMILE*****

:)

“Austin school district officials on Friday deployed more than 100 WiFi-equipped buses to apartments and neighborhoods across Austin to help students with online learning during the coronavirus pandemic.”

Great idea at first glance. But after 5 seconds your brain should be asking ‘who does not have internet in 2020? And in expensive Austin no less’.
Many schools are continuing to provide free lunches for kids too. Parents just drive up and pick up the lunches. Since when and why are schools in the restaurant business? Talk about unfair competition with restaurants. Taxpayer funded meals versus businesses that have to pay for employees, capital equipment, and the food as well.

If you want something really and truly fucked up, get the government to do it and nothing has been so thoroughly fucked up as public education in this country. From kindergarten all they way though college. It is well and truly fucked.
What is your education, training, and experience in education?

View attachment 323818

What makes it the governments problem?

Get thee to church if you want charity.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Some church food banks haven't survived and many churches haven't survived the last 40 years. Up side is that there is a resurgence among younger people to create sharing groups.

Tough shit.

You really think there are NO families in Austin struggling to feed their children? Particularly during these times? Even you can't be that stupid.
Shouldn't parents learn how to feed and care for their own children or is that a job government should be in charge of? I realize a lot of parents depend on the food in school programs but with so many at home or hours of work cut back maybe it is time for those parents to learn to be responsible. Raw food delivery and instructions on how to fix may better serve teaching the parents how to be self reliant.

Tough shit.

Correct, I don’t think there is not one family in Austin who can’t put 3 meals on the table every day.
And like I said, child services needs to be called for those that are not.
I grew up in ‘poverty’, today in 2020 there’s zero excuse.

Tough shit.

Correct, I don’t think there is not one family in Austin who can’t put 3 meals on the table every day.

That's an opinion. Where are your facts?

Tough shit.

You teachers thinking there’s homes without internet in Austin and think schools should directly unfairly compete in the restaurant business validates my point.

Tough shit.

That's an opinion. Where are your facts?
You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you in the head.

Tough shit.

You teachers thinking there’s homes without internet in Austin and think schools should directly unfairly compete in the restaurant business validates my point.

No. You are just an asshole.

Tough shit.

Your obvious ignorance isn't entirely your fault, but your willful stupidity certainly is.

Tough shit.

Says the Dufus who thinks children are starving in Austin.

Tough shit.

Your obvious ignorance isn't entirely your fault, but your willful stupidity certainly is.
Yeah, funny how starving children own a computer.

When the schools shut down here there was an uproar among the single moms. "Who gone feed dese kids" was the general refrain. So the cafeteria workers were called back and the helpless serfs got their free lunch every day, The teachers are home but the feeding goes on. Without the government liberals would die off in one generation.

Tough shit.

Says the Dufus who thinks children are starving in Austin.

I am still waiting for proof that they are starving in Austin.

Tough shit.

Yeah, funny how starving children own a computer.
Who said they do, you imbecile?

Forum List

Back