Schools and Money ‘Shortage’

Times slimmer than I've ever seen in my life are a'comin'.
My grandma went through The Depression with a gaggle of children and made it.

I will shoot a squirrel and eat it before I cook chicken neckbones and rice like she used to do, though.

Grew to not like that. I do know how to make it because I learned how from my elders.
My mom to this day refuses to eat or make milk gravy of any kind because that was all they had many times when she grew up.

View attachment 323857

My mother's father had milk cows during the depression and she pretty much still refuses to eat creamed vegetables, milk gravy, milk soup, or any other creamed foods, if she has the choice.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Shiett, I might buy me a milk cow. I know just where to get one, too!

Was considering goats, but I hate goats. I could feed an old Bossy.

Get 'er a bag of apples. She could mow the grass.

I'd find it hard to kill an old Bossy. Yardbirds and critters for meat.

I had a goat before my daughter was born. Best milker she was. Her milk was always sweet as long as she didn't get loose in the weeds. She knew how to open the door too and would get loose and come crawl in bed and bahhh at me if I didn't get up on time and milk her.

"informative" I'd have a hard time slaughtering a nice nanny goat, too.
I've been prejudiced by previous cows and buffalos in the past.
A girl buffalo used to watch my ass and defend me.
Defend me from 2 Zebras.
They were/are assholes.
Good thing I had that buffalo and Camel on my side, because what the zebras' goal is, is to get you in between them and smash you.

That's their goal in life, it seems. I would off those animals if they were mine.
I've been out working, doing my thing..next thing I know, here's teh buffalo. But the zebras were trying to attack me and that's why she was hanging around.
I saw her lower her head and defend me. What a sweet girl!.
Sure I had to give her her shots, she did not like that so much, but she liked me. I did give her sweet hay on hay day.
One time the zebras had me right where they wanted, and the camel came up right next to me. She was protecting me.
She was more of a lover than a fighter. Ms.Buffalo? Oh! She could kill them damn zebras if she wanted to.

I'd shoot them if they were mine, but they were not.

Zebra lives matter.

There's plenty of em....

Fuck them all. Given my choice, I'd put them down.
They would hurt me if I didn't have a Guardian Angel Buffalo and Camel. Ms. Camel is not a fighter at all.
I would murder them. If I thought they had any redeeming values,,,would say so..

They do not , fuck 'em.

“Austin school district officials on Friday deployed more than 100 WiFi-equipped buses to apartments and neighborhoods across Austin to help students with online learning during the coronavirus pandemic.”

Great idea at first glance. But after 5 seconds your brain should be asking ‘who does not have internet in 2020? And in expensive Austin no less’.
Many schools are continuing to provide free lunches for kids too. Parents just drive up and pick up the lunches. Since when and why are schools in the restaurant business? Talk about unfair competition with restaurants. Taxpayer funded meals versus businesses that have to pay for employees, capital equipment, and the food as well.

I don’t want to hear a thing about underpaid teachers.

Typical BS.

I think most parents are going to be much more appreciative of their child’s teacher once this is over. Pay raises are probably not going to happen for a variety of reasons but not because parents don’t believe the teachers deserve it.

The money surplus is probably from the savings experienced by not having wasteful sports competitions. If this thing lasts until the fall you’ll see bigger savings if Football is scrapped.
Of course you attempt to justify pissing away taxpayers money. You’re a Leftard moron.

your blob just signed off on $2T of it fuckface

Forum List

Back