Schools and Money ‘Shortage’

If parents have to pick up their kids' lunch from the school when the kids have to stay at home? They probably need them.
Our district was using school buses and delivering them. Then a driver tested positive... I got a call last night that said they werent delivering anymore. Idk if that was the reason or not though.
Great use of money the education morons claim is in shortage.
They say some kids only food comes from school. They do food programs during the summer too.

Which of course the parents take full advantage of rather than finding ways to feed their own kids.

If parents have to pick up their kids' lunch from the school when the kids have to stay at home? They probably need them.
Our district was using school buses and delivering them. Then a driver tested positive... I got a call last night that said they werent delivering anymore. Idk if that was the reason or not though.
They say some kids only food comes from school. They do food programs during the summer too.

Which of course the parents take full advantage of rather than finding ways to feed their own kids.
We ate beans when times were slim while growing up and my children ate beans when times were tough but with an added cheese and some other goodies from the USDA pantries when growing up. Pizza or Macaroni cheese was a treat not a nightly staple and eggs and toast were a usual breakfast. Funny we all survived and my children even thanked me for 'forcing' them to do chores later when they were full grown. My daughter who is the oldest was honor roll, highest grade point average achieved in her high school she was even offered a very prestigious college position (which she declined of her own accord).

We ate beans when times were slim while growing up and my children ate beans when times were tough but with an added cheese and some other goodies from the USDA pantries when growing up. Pizza or Macaroni cheese was a treat not a nightly staple and eggs and toast were a usual breakfast. Funny we all survived and my children even thanked me for 'forcing' them to do chores later when they were full grown. My daughter who is the oldest was honor roll, highest grade point average achieved in her high school she was even offered a very prestigious college position (which she declined of her own accord).

Being poor for a time builds character.
Being poor and sucking the gov tit destroys character.

Having a helping hand is needed at times but the way they have been doing now for so many years has made too many people expecting government to solve all their worldly problems while a few elitist took advantage of it all and enslaved many into thinking credit and government are their saviors.

Having a helping hand is needed at times but the way they have been doing now for so many years has made too many people expecting government to solve all their worldly problems while a few elitist took advantage of it all and enslaved many into thinking credit and government are their saviors.

Yep...
Feed a stray dog or cat and they always come back for more.

Times slimmer than I've ever seen in my life are a'comin'.
My grandma went through The Depression with a gaggle of children and made it.

I will shoot a squirrel and eat it before I cook chicken neckbones and rice like she used to do, though.

Grew to not like that. I do know how to make it because I learned how from my elders.

I can tolerate pork neckbones n rice or ham and beans.

I'm set up to have plenty for quite some time if need be. 2 years or thereabouts.
Have to get the meat from a store. On sale.

Last edited:

I will shoot a squirrel and eat it before I cook chicken neckbones and rice like she used to do, though.

Grew to not like that. I do know how to make it because I learned how from my elders.
My mom to this day refuses to eat or make milk gravy of any kind because that was all they had many times when she grew up.

My mom to this day refuses to eat or make milk gravy of any kind because that was all they had many times when she grew up.

I see no way that hard times are not a-comin'

1586984057862.png

My mother's father had milk cows during the depression and she pretty much still refuses to eat creamed vegetables, milk gravy, milk soup, or any other creamed foods, if she has the choice.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Then call child services and get the parents arrested for child abuse. Because I can tell you there’s beer, cigarettes, and cell phones and probably drugs in the house.

And that's the children's fault HOW?

Then call child services and get the parents arrested for child abuse. Because I can tell you there’s beer, cigarettes, and cell phones and probably drugs in the house.

And that's the children's fault HOW?

No one's blaming the children.
Lets say they have a four and five year old. That means we the taxpayer are going to be responsible for their healthcare,food and their general well being for at least another 13 years unless they learned from their parents and continue to screw the system.
Something has to be done to put an end to the abuse.

View attachment 323857

My mother's father had milk cows during the depression and she pretty much still refuses to eat creamed vegetables, milk gravy, milk soup, or any other creamed foods, if she has the choice.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Shiett, I might buy me a milk cow. I know just where to get one, too!

Was considering goats, but I hate goats. I could feed an old Bossy.

Get 'er a bag of apples. She could mow the grass.

I'd find it hard to kill an old Bossy. Yardbirds and critters for meat.

View attachment 323857

*****CHUCKLE*****

I had a goat before my daughter was born. Best milker she was. Her milk was always sweet as long as she didn't get loose in the weeds. She knew how to open the door too and would get loose and come crawl in bed and bahhh at me if I didn't get up on time and milk her.

If you’re living in wealthy Austin, you don’t need government aid. You need a u-haul.

If you’re living in wealthy Austin, you don’t need government aid. You need a u-haul.

Or a bus ticket to sanfran.

View attachment 323857

*****CHUCKLE*****

I had a goat before my daughter was born. Best milker she was. Her milk was always sweet as long as she didn't get loose in the weeds. She knew how to open the door too and would get loose and come crawl in bed and bahhh at me if I didn't get up on time and milk her.

"informative" I'd have a hard time slaughtering a nice nanny goat, too.
I've been prejudiced by previous cows and buffalos in the past.
A girl buffalo used to watch my ass and defend me.
Defend me from 2 Zebras.
They were/are assholes.
Good thing I had that buffalo and Camel on my side, because what the zebras' goal is, is to get you in between them and smash you.

That's their goal in life, it seems. I would off those animals if they were mine.
I've been out working, doing my thing..next thing I know, here's teh buffalo. But the zebras were trying to attack me and that's why she was hanging around.
I saw her lower her head and defend me. What a sweet girl!.
Sure I had to give her her shots, she did not like that so much, but she liked me. I did give her sweet hay on hay day.
One time the zebras had me right where they wanted, and the camel came up right next to me. She was protecting me.
She was more of a lover than a fighter. Ms.Buffalo? Oh! She could kill them damn zebras if she wanted to.

I'd shoot them if they were mine, but they were not.

Last edited:

View attachment 323857

*****CHUCKLE*****

Defend me from 2 Zebras.
They were/are assholes.
Good thing I had that buffalo and Camel on my side, because what the zebras' goal is, is to get you in between them and smash you.

That's their goal in life, it seems. I would off those animals if they were mine.
I've been out working, doing my thing..next thing I know, here's teh buffalo. But the zebras were trying to attack me and that's why she was hanging around.
Sure I had to give her her shots, she did not like that so much, but she liked me. I did give her sweet hay on hay day.
One time the zebras had me right where they wanted, and the camel came up right next to me. She was protecting me.
She was more of a lover than a fighter. Ms.Buffalo? Oh! She could kill them damn zebras if she wanted to.

Zebra lives matter.

View attachment 323857

*****CHUCKLE*****

Defend me from 2 Zebras.
They were/are assholes.

Zebra lives matter.

There's plenty of em....

Forum List

Back