Schumer Admits Trump, Not Roberts, Was Right About Judges

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
gettyimages-1067497872.jpg

Did I read that right?

I don’t agree very often with Chief Justice Roberts, especially his partisan decisions which seem highly political on Citizens United, Janus, and Shelby.

But I am thankful today that he—almost alone among Republicans—stood up to President Trump and for an independent judiciary.”

- Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) November 23, 2018

Notice how he still got in his dig at the president?

More @ Schumer Admits Trump, Not Roberts, Was Right About Judges

Schumer Tries to Attack Trump for His Comments on Appointed Judges ─ Ends Up Proving Trump Right @ Schumer Tries to Attack Trump for His Comments on Appointed Judges ─ Ends Up Proving Trump Right

Obviously Charles Schumer thinks an "independent" judiciary is one that rules the way he'd like to see them rule.

Obviously Charles Schumer thinks an "independent" judiciary is one that rules the way he'd like to see them rule.
That's what everyone thinks, even the fake originalist/constitutionalists. They would only push when it fits their agenda. They would never hold their own feet to the fire.

That's what everyone thinks, even the fake originalist/constitutionalists. They would only push when it fits their agenda. They would never hold their own feet to the fire.
Yeah, that's why you alway see conservatives out burning down businesses and rampaging thru the streets when a SCOTUS decision doesn't go their way.

Oh wait....

Forum List

Back