Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

This degradation of our institutions coming from the Commander In chief, the bad Apple on top of the basket, has spoiled the whole Damn bunch.
Schumer should simply have not called out SC Justices like he did.... And 4 years ago, he likely never would have done so....And thought h t it was ok.

A very valuable lesson to teach your kids, folks:

When you do something completely reprehensible....BLAME SOMEONE ELSE!

:lmao: Bwuhahahahahahahaha

No it's about patient safety, and a doctor having the ability to admit a patient to a hospital and continue care, if complications arise from the procedure. The feds have no authority in licensing requirements for doctors within a State, that's the States job. I didn't think you were a big government guy and you believed in federalism. This is what federalism looks like.

I’m not a big Gov guy but when it comes to human rights I fall on the women’s side of this issue and since the issue has been settled in the Supreme Court I don’t think a state should have the right to infringe it through loophole laws like this

The court is not a legislative body, they can't just pull rights out of a unicorns ass. Also States have every right to regulate medical professionals they license.

Agreed. I’m not claiming they are doing anything with unicorn buttholes. The court interprets laws. And through their interpretations and rulings they set precedent which in this case applies to a woman’s right to decide to have an abortion under legal constraints.

The right was invented by the court, it never existed the first 190 years this country existed. And what constraints are you talking about when the commies are demanding care be withheld after a child is born alive?

I never said a word about or defended nor would I defend a post birth abortion. You don’t need to lie to win an argument. Just stick to the things I say

No you brought up constraints, the commies refuse to even consider a constraint that would address infanticide. To them there should be no constraints. This is what you get when courts invent rights, the commies keep pushing the boundaries till living breathing humans have no rights at all.

trump has been going after judges for 3 years... don’t give me that crap

Trump has called out Judges, he hasn't threatened them in the manner Schumer did.

Grow up, a viable threat is specific statement to cause death or harm to another. "Pay the price" is not a viable threat to do physical harm to anyone and does not meet the elements of a Criminal Threat.

You and the others who keep pushing this as a crime seem to forget all of the trash talk at trump's rallies; one major character flaw in trump defenders is hypocrisy.

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg
Yes it was an obvious and blatant threat.

No, you're one of the most dishonest members of this message board. I do wonder, what or who made you into the flawed character you have become?

You're constantly defending trump, and I wonder why, when the list of his Personality Disorders are so obvious in this man-child? I suppose that both you and he have these in common, not a lick of empathy and not an iota of common sense.

When faced with the fact this was an obvious threat, all you can do is post that whinefest of incoherent drivel?

Facts (something tumpanzees don't recognize) are not "incoherent drivel". The fact is Schumer did not make a threat, trump has made dozens, in terms of Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric.

Inciting violence against individuals is punishable and against the law. In Chuckie Schumer's case as usual this is not the case, It's called "Just Us". The PMS/DSA Democrat hypocritical two tiered system of Justice again reigns. WE the simple people of America would have been arrested, and sent to jail for the actions Schumer has done by openly threatening members of SCOTUS.

My Words Led to Violence. Now Trump's Are Too

Then someone on the fringe of my movement shot and killed Barnett Slepian, an OB/GYN in Buffalo, N.Y., whom I called out by name in demonstrations and clinic blockades. Slepian wasn’t the last person to die or be gravely injured by individuals who may have taken literally what I thought of at the time as harmless rhetoric. I now live with great sorrow and regret that it took me so long to learn incendiary speechifying can too often turn deadly.

President Donald Trump has called Mexicans rapists and killers. He’s warned that people coming across the southern border are “bringing drugs.” He has claimed that Mexican officials are “cunning, and they send bad ones over because they don’t want to pay for them.” And he has tweeted, “We cannot allow all of these people to invade our country.” By saying these things, Trump dehumanizes and vilifies his subjects and leaves them fair game for a depraved mass shooter like the one in El Paso who killed 22 people, injured even more and traumatized an entire community.

LOL but saying "you will pay the price" and "you wont know what hit you" is inciting violence.

~~~~~~
Trump has a logical case for what he has claimed. Read as follows:

DOJ Releases Shocking 2018 Illegal Alien Crime Statistics ...
https://thegoldwater.com/news/28155-DOJ-Releases-Shocking-2018-Illegal-Alien-Crime...
A stunning total of 57,820 known or suspected illegal aliens were in DOJ custody for a range of offenses as of the end of the first quarter of the Fiscal Year 2018, which tells you exactly how many criminal aliens ICE and HSI have captured.
Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across U.S ...
https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/crimes-illegal-immigrants...
Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across U.S.—Sanctuaries Shouldn’t Shield Them ... of committing federal crimes in 2018. Migrants from Central American countries are also accounting for ...more Mexicans than U.S. citizens were arrested on charges of committing federal crimes in 2018. Non-citizens constitute only about 7 percent of the U.S. population. Yet the latest data from the Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reveals that non-citizens accounted for nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of all federal arrests in 2018.

Alex Nowrasteh, with the libertarian Cato Institute, analyzed the Texas data to make a comparison of immigrants in the country illegally and native-born residents. In a recent post he noted that in 2015 Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of immigrants in the country illegally and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants. Given the relative populations for each group, he wrote, “The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans.”

Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime?

This degradation of our institutions coming from the Commander In chief, the bad Apple on top of the basket, has spoiled the whole Damn bunch.

Schumer should simply have not called out SC Justices like he did.... And 4 years ago, he likely never would have done so....And thought it was ok.

When is it ever going to dawn on your dumb, ignorant and stupid ass that Trump is a result of and because of the assholes that YOU helped put into government. You showed the wind and now you're reaping the whirlwind, shitforbrains.

Wholy shit... look at all the right wing snowflakes coming out of their caves. Did Schumer scare you?

That really the best defense you have for Schumer threatening / inciting violence against 2 USSC Justices...then lying about it when he was called on it? Pathetic....
I’m not defending Schumer. What he did was wrong and he was right to be called out by Roberts and he owed an apology/explanation for his inappropriate actions. I was laughing at your hypersensitive reaction

Of course he apologized. Something the Banana Republicans would never do.

Ballpark of disgusting rhetoric. Don’t be a drama queen and pretend that was a real threat. You’re playing politics

1. Schumer called out the 2 USSC Justices by name and declared 'You will pay a price', 'You will never see it coming'

2. He knew he was wrong to do so, and instead of apologizing he LIED, claiming he was taking to / about the President and his Senate GOP colleagues. Again, he called Gorsuch and Kavanaugh BY NAME.

3. The last time the Democrats callously, recklessly, criminally engaged in such violent rhetoric they incited an attempted public assassination of GOP politicians in a public park, leaving 5 people shot, to include his Senate GOP colleague D-Scalise. He can't seriously, honestly say he has forgotten about that when he sees Scalise in Senate chambers all the time.

His actions are definitely worthy of Senate Censure.

AFTER Democrat rhetoric resulted in several Republicans being physically stalked, attacked in public places, physically attacked, and 5 people to have been shot, for Schumer to have such a 'lapse in judgment' now is unacceptable and is inexcusable.
Wholy shit... look at all the right wing snowflakes coming out of their caves. Did Schumer scare you?

"I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language. I shouldn't have used the words I did. But in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing," Schumer said on the Senate floor amid Republican demands that he apologize for his comments about Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

"Of course I didn't intend to suggest anything other than political and public-opinion consequences for the Supreme Court. And it's a gross distortion to imply otherwise,"
aren't you the little bitch who was going WAH TRUMP WASN'T DIGNIFIED!!!! for trump just talking about a virus and you didn't like it?

yet now we have someone on YOUR side actually making open threats on the SCOTUS doorstep and you want to call them out as snowflakes.

did trump scare you? did he make you cry?

it's no distortion to take what he said and make him back up. but is sure *IS* distortion for you to come in here whining about an average trump speech and saying what a horrible man he is and now you defend a piece of shit who attacked BY NAME 2 SCOTUS justices.

yea, you're just a baby-back-bitch.

Last edited:

That really the best defense you have for Schumer threatening / inciting violence against 2 USSC Justices...then lying about it when he was called on it? Pathetic....
I’m not defending Schumer. What he did was wrong and he was right to be called out by Roberts and he owed an apology/explanation for his inappropriate actions. I was laughing at your hypersensitive reaction

Link?

Inciting violence against individuals is punishable and against the law. In Chuckie Schumer's case as usual this is not the case, It's called "Just Us". The PMS/DSA Democrat hypocritical two tiered system of Justice again reigns. WE the simple people of America would have been arrested, and sent to jail for the actions Schumer has done by openly threatening members of SCOTUS.

My Words Led to Violence. Now Trump's Are Too

Then someone on the fringe of my movement shot and killed Barnett Slepian, an OB/GYN in Buffalo, N.Y., whom I called out by name in demonstrations and clinic blockades. Slepian wasn’t the last person to die or be gravely injured by individuals who may have taken literally what I thought of at the time as harmless rhetoric. I now live with great sorrow and regret that it took me so long to learn incendiary speechifying can too often turn deadly.

President Donald Trump has called Mexicans rapists and killers. He’s warned that people coming across the southern border are “bringing drugs.” He has claimed that Mexican officials are “cunning, and they send bad ones over because they don’t want to pay for them.” And he has tweeted, “We cannot allow all of these people to invade our country.” By saying these things, Trump dehumanizes and vilifies his subjects and leaves them fair game for a depraved mass shooter like the one in El Paso who killed 22 people, injured even more and traumatized an entire community.

LOL but saying "you will pay the price" and "you wont know what hit you" is inciting violence.

~~~~~~
Trump has a logical case for what he has claimed. Read as follows:

DOJ Releases Shocking 2018 Illegal Alien Crime Statistics ...
https://thegoldwater.com/news/28155-DOJ-Releases-Shocking-2018-Illegal-Alien-Crime...
A stunning total of 57,820 known or suspected illegal aliens were in DOJ custody for a range of offenses as of the end of the first quarter of the Fiscal Year 2018, which tells you exactly how many criminal aliens ICE and HSI have captured.
Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across U.S ...
https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/crimes-illegal-immigrants...
Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across U.S.—Sanctuaries Shouldn’t Shield Them ... of committing federal crimes in 2018. Migrants from Central American countries are also accounting for ...more Mexicans than U.S. citizens were arrested on charges of committing federal crimes in 2018. Non-citizens constitute only about 7 percent of the U.S. population. Yet the latest data from the Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reveals that non-citizens accounted for nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of all federal arrests in 2018.

Alex Nowrasteh, with the libertarian Cato Institute, analyzed the Texas data to make a comparison of immigrants in the country illegally and native-born residents. In a recent post he noted that in 2015 Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of immigrants in the country illegally and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants. Given the relative populations for each group, he wrote, “The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans.”

Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime?
That’s another fake manipulation of percentages versus hard numbers
It’s another repeated Lib 101 thing

Ballpark of disgusting rhetoric. Don’t be a drama queen and pretend that was a real threat. You’re playing politics

1. Schumer called out the 2 USSC Justices by name and declared 'You will pay a price', 'You will never see it coming'

2. He knew he was wrong to do so, and instead of apologizing he LIED, claiming he was taking to / about the President and his Senate GOP colleagues. Again, he called Gorsuch and Kavanaugh BY NAME.

3. The last time the Democrats callously, recklessly, criminally engaged in such violent rhetoric they incited an attempted public assassination of GOP politicians in a public park, leaving 5 people shot, to include his Senate GOP colleague D-Scalise. He can't seriously, honestly say he has forgotten about that when he sees Scalise in Senate chambers all the time.

His actions are definitely worthy of Senate Censure.

AFTER Democrat rhetoric resulted in several Republicans being physically stalked, attacked in public places, physically attacked, and 5 people to have been shot, for Schumer to have such a 'lapse in judgment' now is unacceptable and is inexcusable.

"I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language. I shouldn't have used the words I did. But in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing," Schumer said on the Senate floor amid Republican demands that he apologize for his comments about Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

"Of course I didn't intend to suggest anything other than political and public-opinion consequences for the Supreme Court. And it's a gross distortion to imply otherwise,"
uh uh, sorry, it is quite clear the intentions by his threat. normal folks with brains actually understand what a threat actually is.

it would be like a guy killing another guy and say , "hey, I'm from Chicago, it's what people in Chicago do" too fking funny how you all stretch your pantyhose over your heads to make an excuse.

BTW, what he did even further was insult those who actually live in Brooklyn.

None of this, either way, justifies Schumer calling out Gorsuch and Kavanaugh by name and threatening them...."You will pay the price'...and 'you will never see it coming'.

Schumer LIED when trying to pull his big lard ass out of the fire after being called on it. Again, he was not talking to Trump and/or fellow Republican Senators - he called these 2 Justices by name and shook his fist at the building in which they work. Even if this was a gross error in choice of words, his actions - those words - will deserve official rebuke in the form of a Censure by fellow SENATE members (not just Republicans).
Your whore called out justices by name.
but didn't threaten them. that's what they call the difference. Oh, and when did Gorsuch and Kavanaugh work for the Senate?

If he didn't threaten them, why did he "apologize"?

what I said earlier today.

"Now, I should not have used the words I used yesterday. They didn't come out the way I intended to," Schumer said Thursday morning. "My point was that there would be political consequences, political consequences for President (Donald) Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman's right to choose."
Schumer did not appear to directly apologize, and instead accused Republicans of "gross distortion" and "manufacturing outrage."

Chuck Schumer says he used the wrong words following Supreme Court backlash - CNNPolitics

"Of course I didn't intend to suggest anything other than political and public opinion consequences for the Supreme Court, and it is a gross distortion to imply otherwise. I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language. I shouldn't have used the words I did, but in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing. And Leader McConnell knows that. And Republicans who are busy manufacturing outrage over these comments know that, too."

Zippy, he apologized for the ambiguous wording he used.

Zippy, he apologized for the ambiguous wording he used.

Sorry...it's out.

Fuck him.

Forum List

Back