Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

Ballpark of disgusting rhetoric. Don’t be a drama queen and pretend that was a real threat. You’re playing politics

1. Schumer called out the 2 USSC Justices by name and declared 'You will pay a price', 'You will never see it coming'

2. He knew he was wrong to do so, and instead of apologizing he LIED, claiming he was taking to / about the President and his Senate GOP colleagues. Again, he called Gorsuch and Kavanaugh BY NAME.

3. The last time the Democrats callously, recklessly, criminally engaged in such violent rhetoric they incited an attempted public assassination of GOP politicians in a public park, leaving 5 people shot, to include his Senate GOP colleague D-Scalise. He can't seriously, honestly say he has forgotten about that when he sees Scalise in Senate chambers all the time.

His actions are definitely worthy of Senate Censure.

AFTER Democrat rhetoric resulted in several Republicans being physically stalked, attacked in public places, physically attacked, and 5 people to have been shot, for Schumer to have such a 'lapse in judgment' now is unacceptable and is inexcusable.
Wholy shit... look at all the right wing snowflakes coming out of their caves. Did Schumer scare you?

"I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language. I shouldn't have used the words I did. But in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing," Schumer said on the Senate floor amid Republican demands that he apologize for his comments about Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

"Of course I didn't intend to suggest anything other than political and public-opinion consequences for the Supreme Court. And it's a gross distortion to imply otherwise,"

We the average American citizen should be demanding that our representatives in Congress prosecute the Schumer issue and at least censure him, if not impeach the S.O.B.

Specifically what, in your imagination, is the price that they will pay according to Chuckie? Any thoughts on why they wont know what hit them?
sure, it could be anything. a mob that follows them around their personal lives like the dude that shot up the republicans during baseball practice, inciting violence is inciting violence. go yell bomb in a theater and let's see what happens to you. the lack of brain cells is very apparent with all you leftists. you keep showing us daily.

You well know that the state law was being used to limit a doctors access to give abortions. There no mystery about what’s going on here.

No it's about patient safety, and a doctor having the ability to admit a patient to a hospital and continue care, if complications arise from the procedure. The feds have no authority in licensing requirements for doctors within a State, that's the States job. I didn't think you were a big government guy and you believed in federalism. This is what federalism looks like.

I’m not a big Gov guy but when it comes to human rights I fall on the women’s side of this issue and since the issue has been settled in the Supreme Court I don’t think a state should have the right to infringe it through loophole laws like this

The court is not a legislative body, they can't just pull rights out of a unicorns ass. Also States have every right to regulate medical professionals they license.

Agreed. I’m not claiming they are doing anything with unicorn buttholes. The court interprets laws. And through their interpretations and rulings they set precedent which in this case applies to a woman’s right to decide to have an abortion under legal constraints.

The right was invented by the court, it never existed the first 190 years this country existed. And what constraints are you talking about when the commies are demanding care be withheld after a child is born alive?

I never said a word about or defended nor would I defend a post birth abortion. You don’t need to lie to win an argument. Just stick to the things I say

Inciting violence against individuals is punishable and against the law. In Chuckie Schumer's case as usual this is not the case, It's called "Just Us". The PMS/DSA Democrat hypocritical two tiered system of Justice again reigns. WE the simple people of America would have been arrested, and sent to jail for the actions Schumer has done by openly threatening members of SCOTUS.

My Words Led to Violence. Now Trump's Are Too

Then someone on the fringe of my movement shot and killed Barnett Slepian, an OB/GYN in Buffalo, N.Y., whom I called out by name in demonstrations and clinic blockades. Slepian wasn’t the last person to die or be gravely injured by individuals who may have taken literally what I thought of at the time as harmless rhetoric. I now live with great sorrow and regret that it took me so long to learn incendiary speechifying can too often turn deadly.

President Donald Trump has called Mexicans rapists and killers. He’s warned that people coming across the southern border are “bringing drugs.” He has claimed that Mexican officials are “cunning, and they send bad ones over because they don’t want to pay for them.” And he has tweeted, “We cannot allow all of these people to invade our country.” By saying these things, Trump dehumanizes and vilifies his subjects and leaves them fair game for a depraved mass shooter like the one in El Paso who killed 22 people, injured even more and traumatized an entire community.

LOL but saying "you will pay the price" and "you wont know what hit you" is inciting violence.

~~~~~~
Trump has a logical case for what he has claimed. Read as follows:

DOJ Releases Shocking 2018 Illegal Alien Crime Statistics ...
https://thegoldwater.com/news/28155-DOJ-Releases-Shocking-2018-Illegal-Alien-Crime...
A stunning total of 57,820 known or suspected illegal aliens were in DOJ custody for a range of offenses as of the end of the first quarter of the Fiscal Year 2018, which tells you exactly how many criminal aliens ICE and HSI have captured.
Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across U.S ...
https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/crimes-illegal-immigrants...
Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across U.S.—Sanctuaries Shouldn’t Shield Them ... of committing federal crimes in 2018. Migrants from Central American countries are also accounting for ...more Mexicans than U.S. citizens were arrested on charges of committing federal crimes in 2018. Non-citizens constitute only about 7 percent of the U.S. population. Yet the latest data from the Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reveals that non-citizens accounted for nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of all federal arrests in 2018.

Last edited:
what new evidence can there possibly be for the abortion issue?

The issue isn't abortion, it's a 10th amendment case dealing with a States ability to regulate doctors who are licensed to practice by the State.

Case with same scenario in Texas a couple of years ago. SC said they couldn't force abortion clinic doctors to have admitting privileges at a local hospital.

And that makes sense to you? No doctor should be able to perform out patient procedures and just wash their hands of the consequences. If there are complications they should be responsible for the follow up care.

When has it ever happened that a doctor who performs out-patient procedures not been responsible for follow-up care? It's the doctor in the ER who makes the call for a patient who arrives in the ER. Believe me. My late father was in the ER on a regular basis when he was elderly and I spent hours in the ER with him waiting for a bed to open up "upstairs." I drove my father to the ER once when he could not get out of the car to go in for a doctor's appointment and I just arrived at the ER screaming that he was out in my car having a heart attack and the staff rushed out and got him. He ended up in the ICU. I got bills from doctors who I never heard of.

This whole "admitting privilege" thing is a total hoax. A fraud. No hospital turns away a patient who needs care. If something bad had happened in the course of my out-patient colonoscopy, I would have been admitted to the hospital by the ER doctor if I needed it.
Requiring a doctor to have admitting privileges has nothing to do with follow up care. It has to do with doctor competency. Hospitals revoke admitting privileges when they suspect that a doctor is incompetent. It is usually the first indication that a doctor is about to lose his license.

What would this have to do with a doctor who performs abortions? Why would the government get involved and require admitting privileges merely on the basis of a physician's area of practice? This "admitting privileges" thing is a hoax that has nothing to do with a doctor's competency.

Wholy shit... look at all the right wing snowflakes coming out of their caves. Did Schumer scare you?

That really the best defense you have for Schumer threatening / inciting violence against 2 USSC Justices...then lying about it when he was called on it? Pathetic....

Inciting violence against individuals is punishable and against the law. In Chuckie Schumer's case as usual this is not the case, It's called "Just Us". The PMS/DSA Democrat hypocritical two tiered system of Justice again reigns. WE the simple people of America would have been arrested, and sent to jail for the actions Schumer has done by openly threatening members of SCOTUS.

Then someone on the fringe of my movement shot and killed Barnett Slepian, an OB/GYN in Buffalo, N.Y., whom I called out by name in demonstrations and clinic blockades. Slepian wasn’t the last person to die or be gravely injured by individuals who may have taken literally what I thought of at the time as harmless rhetoric. I now live with great sorrow and regret that it took me so long to learn incendiary speechifying can too often turn deadly.

President Donald Trump has called Mexicans rapists and killers. He’s warned that people coming across the southern border are “bringing drugs.” He has claimed that Mexican officials are “cunning, and they send bad ones over because they don’t want to pay for them.” And he has tweeted, “We cannot allow all of these people to invade our country.” By saying these things, Trump dehumanizes and vilifies his subjects and leaves them fair game for a depraved mass shooter like the one in El Paso who killed 22 people, injured even more and traumatized an entire community.

LOL but saying "you will pay the price" and "you wont know what hit you" is inciting violence.

~~~~~~
https://thegoldwater.com/news/28155-DOJ-Releases-Shocking-2018-Illegal-Alien-Crime...
A stunning total of 57,820 known or suspected illegal aliens were in DOJ custody for a range of offenses as of the end of the first quarter of the Fiscal Year 2018, which tells you exactly how many criminal aliens ICE and HSI have captured.
https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/crimes-illegal-immigrants...
Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across U.S.—Sanctuaries Shouldn’t Shield Them ... of committing federal crimes in 2018. Migrants from Central American countries are also accounting for ...more Mexicans than U.S. citizens were arrested on charges of committing federal crimes in 2018. Non-citizens constitute only about 7 percent of the U.S. population. Yet the latest data from the Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reveals that non-citizens accounted for nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of all federal arrests in 2018.

...and this relates to Schumer's misconduct....how?

go yell bomb in a theater and let's see what happens to you. the lack of brain cells is very apparent with all you leftists. you keep showing us daily.

So you're accusing the Senator of threatening to Bomb the SC or something now? Wow. My you do have violent imagination.

That really the best defense you have for Schumer threatening / inciting violence against 2 USSC Justices...then lying about it when he was called on it? Pathetic....
I’m not defending Schumer. What he did was wrong and he was right to be called out by Roberts and he owed an apology/explanation for his inappropriate actions. I was laughing at your hypersensitive reaction

I’m not defending Schumer. What he did was wrong and he was right to be called out by Roberts and he owed an apology/explanation for his inappropriate actions. I was laughing at your hypersensitive reaction
When will he apologize for his blatant threats?

~~~~~~

...and this relates to Schumer's misconduct....how?

~~~~~~
I responded to Blindboo's accusation about Trump, whereas Blindboo attempted to bring Trump's rhetoric to compare with Schumer's inciting rhetoric. Schumer's threats to members of SCOTUS have no place in politics today and he should be made an example of.

None of this, either way, justifies Schumer calling out Gorsuch and Kavanaugh by name and threatening them...."You will pay the price'...and 'you will never see it coming'.

Schumer LIED when trying to pull his big lard ass out of the fire after being called on it. Again, he was not talking to Trump and/or fellow Republican Senators - he called these 2 Justices by name and shook his fist at the building in which they work. Even if this was a gross error in choice of words, his actions - those words - will deserve official rebuke in the form of a Censure by fellow SENATE members (not just Republicans).
Your whore called out justices by name.

This degradation of our institutions coming from the Commander In chief, the bad Apple on top of the basket, has spoiled the whole Damn bunch.

Schumer should simply have not called out SC Justices like he did.... And 4 years ago, he likely never would have done so....And thought it was ok.

This degradation of our institutions coming from the Commander In chief, the bad Apple on top of the basket, has spoiled the whole Damn bunch.

Schumer should simply have not called out SC Justices like he did.... And 4 years ago, he likely never would have done so....

So, it's Trump's fault Chuck The Knife incited a mob to violence?

That's rich.:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back