Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

Zippy, he apologized for the ambiguous wording he used.

Ambiguous wording?!?!?
The sorry assed bloated sack of shit turned around and shook his fist at the USSC...
There was absolutely NOTHING "Ambiguous" about what he said nor did.
Nor does anything in his statement afterwards even come close to an apology to those he threatened by name. He "regrets" his choice of wording?!?!?! I bet he does, as it leaves him open to censure, which should be the very least of what should happen.
You trying to spin this is laughable....not in a humorous way either.

The words came out in a way where the entire world has rebuked me.
I did not intend for that

We are all good now

Last edited:
Maybe Chuckie better be careful what he says, some gun nuts might take offense at his threats if anything should happen to any of the justices?

When RBG retires and Amy Coney Barrett takes her seat,
then when Breyer retires and a nice young conservative takes his seat,
then when Thomas retires and another young conservative takes his seat, then Chuckie can whine.
I think he made a threat against a sitting SC judge

That is a crime

He is no strong arm man. That filthy pos should stick to what he knows....murdering babies, turning America into Mexico and trying to ban guns.

Political 05 color lr.jpg

Upchuck sounds like he goes home to his lonely apartment, puts on a bustier, pantyhose and stilettos..... and crafts a list of "people who need to die" in red lipstick.... and then rocks himself to sleep if the voices in his head will JUST SHUT UP!!!!!

Secret Service Alert.

One of you artist draw it up!

The SC wouldn't "outlaw abortion" if they overturn Roe.

Pro-abortionists say their right to have an abortion is a Constitutional Right, that maintaining the right to make decisions about their own bodies is their Constitutional Right...

Many Americans claim having health care is a Constitutional Right...but 2020 Democrats all want to outlaw / criminalize US citizen ownership of their own personal/ private health care, to strip them of their choice regarding their own bodies, so that others (the government) can impose their own will, THEIR decisions about OUR bodies .....

Sound familiar?

The filthy dem women claim the gov wants to control their pussy. That is wrong. The gov does not want to control their pussy any more than the gov wants to control my hands or that pile of scrap metal sitting in the corner.

But, if I use my hands to build an unlicensed machine gun out of that scrap metal, then the gov steps in.

Same with a woman's pussy. If a woman chooses to create life with her pussy and then wants to murder a life...then the gov steps in.

Ambiguous wording?!?!?
The sorry assed bloated sack of shit turned around and shook his fist at the USSC...
Nor does anything in his statement afterwards even come close to an apology to those he threatened by name. He "regrets" his choice of wording?!?!?! I bet he does, as it leaves him open to censure, which should be the very least of what should happen.

Damn right ambiguous. Using ambiguous terms like that is precisely what the propagandists need to twist your words and generate a few hours of Fauxrage for the machine. He did a disservice to all Democrats by giving cheap propagandists like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity openings like that. He should have looked before he leaped.

Wholy shit... look at all the right wing snowflakes coming out of their caves. Did Schumer scare you?

That really the best defense you have for Schumer threatening / inciting violence against 2 USSC Justices...then lying about it when he was called on it? Pathetic....
I’m not defending Schumer. What he did was wrong and he was right to be called out by Roberts and he owed an apology/explanation for his inappropriate actions. I was laughing at your hypersensitive reaction

Of course he apologized. Something the Banana Republicans would never do.
If he didn't threaten them, why did he "apologize"?

"Now, I should not have used the words I used yesterday. They didn't come out the way I intended to," Schumer said Thursday morning. "My point was that there would be political consequences, political consequences for President (Donald) Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman's right to choose."
Schumer did not appear to directly apologize, and instead accused Republicans of "gross distortion" and "manufacturing outrage."

Chuck Schumer says he used the wrong words following Supreme Court backlash - CNNPolitics

"Of course I didn't intend to suggest anything other than political and public opinion consequences for the Supreme Court, and it is a gross distortion to imply otherwise. I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language. I shouldn't have used the words I did, but in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing. And Leader McConnell knows that. And Republicans who are busy manufacturing outrage over these comments know that, too."

~~~~~~
Are you familiar with the WWII ditty, "Loose lips sink ships". Schumer's loose use of words may have sunk his own ship.

th

Last edited:
Wholy shit... look at all the right wing snowflakes coming out of their caves. Did Schumer scare you?

That really the best defense you have for Schumer threatening / inciting violence against 2 USSC Justices...then lying about it when he was called on it? Pathetic....
I’m not defending Schumer. What he did was wrong and he was right to be called out by Roberts and he owed an apology/explanation for his inappropriate actions. I was laughing at your hypersensitive reaction

"Now, I should not have used the words I used yesterday. They didn't come out the way I intended to," Schumer said Thursday morning. "My point was that there would be political consequences, political consequences for President (Donald) Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman's right to choose."
Schumer did not appear to directly apologize, and instead accused Republicans of "gross distortion" and "manufacturing outrage."

Chuck Schumer says he used the wrong words following Supreme Court backlash - CNNPolitics

"Of course I didn't intend to suggest anything other than political and public opinion consequences for the Supreme Court, and it is a gross distortion to imply otherwise. I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language. I shouldn't have used the words I did, but in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing. And Leader McConnell knows that. And Republicans who are busy manufacturing outrage over these comments know that, too."
Ok, cool.

Now, show me his apology.

Nope. No apology.

He said he shouldn't have used those words. That isn't an apology.

I shouldn't have had that 12th beer yesterday. That's not saying I'm sorry I did have it.

No, go find this apology you claim he made.

RE: the thread question.

Of course, not.

The Distinguished Senator from the great state of New York is untouchable.

Besides, he is getting ready to become the Majority Leader in just a few more months. Don't mess with him, boy!

The Dems are riding high. No doubt they are busy drawing up a list of Supreme Court justices to impeach.

And they are measuring the orange jump suit that Donald J. Trump will be wearing when he appears before a Dem judge.

Good times are here again for the Dems.
/----/ "he is getting ready to become the Majority Leader in just a few more months. "

yawning.jpg

Last I heard it was against the law to try to influence the decisions of a judge with physical threats or political extortion. It's clear that the threats weren't just some random generic political rhetoric because Schumer named the Supreme Court Justices. Even in the most liberal assessment of Schumer's conduct would indicate that he tried to extort a favorable decision from the highest court by using physical or political threats.
When did the Right become such delicate snowflakes?

Ambiguous wording?!?!?

Damn right ambiguous. Using ambiguous terms like that is precisely what the propagandists need to twist your words and generate a few hours of Fauxrage for the machine. He did a disservice to all Democrats by giving cheap propagandists like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity openings like that. He should have looked before he leaped.
You stick with ambiguous, yet here is the definition of ambiguous;

am·big·u·ous
/amˈbiɡyo͞oəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: ambiguous
  1. (of language) open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.
    "ambiguous phrases"
    • unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.
      "the election result was ambiguous"
His words "should have" consequences.
His actions "should have" consequences.
Together, there is no, absolutely NO ambiguity.
Come on Boo, spin it up.

The Schumer threats demonstrate how much hate and intolerance is bottled up inside your typically liberal.

Last I heard it was against the law to try to influence the decisions of a judge with physical threats or political extortion. It's clear that the threats weren't just some random generic political rhetoric because Schumer named the Supreme Court Justices. Even in the most liberal assessment of Schumer's conduct would indicate that he tried to extort a favorable decision from the highest court by using physical or political threats.

If an average citizen had made those threats they would have been cuffed and carted off to jail. These politicians think they are above the law.

Ambiguous wording?!?!?

You stick with ambiguous, yet here is the definition of ambiguous;

am·big·u·ous
/amˈbiɡyo͞oəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: ambiguous
  1. (of language) open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.
    "ambiguous phrases"
    • unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.
      "the election result was ambiguous"
His words "should have" consequences.
His actions "should have" consequences.
Together, there is no, absolutely NO ambiguity.
Come on Boo, spin it up.

English is not your first language?

"you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you"

The price is $3.50. The price is your life. MUH_haha

I think it was a bat that hit me. Yep, an old blind bat was flying around and hit me right in the head.

Some have referenced the bottled up hatred of America from liberals
It’s not really bottled up as the MSM and Internet places like USMB are aiding and abetting entities for the distribution of material that should Never be fostered upon the public

Someone is surprised that the party of violence makes violent statements?
What would be surprising is that, when they turn those statements into action they are tried, convicted and executed.

For now.

The issue isn't abortion, it's a 10th amendment case dealing with a States ability to regulate doctors who are licensed to practice by the State.

Case with same scenario in Texas a couple of years ago. SC said they couldn't force abortion clinic doctors to have admitting privileges at a local hospital.

And that makes sense to you? No doctor should be able to perform out patient procedures and just wash their hands of the consequences. If there are complications they should be responsible for the follow up care.

When has it ever happened that a doctor who performs out-patient procedures not been responsible for follow-up care? It's the doctor in the ER who makes the call for a patient who arrives in the ER. Believe me. My late father was in the ER on a regular basis when he was elderly and I spent hours in the ER with him waiting for a bed to open up "upstairs." I drove my father to the ER once when he could not get out of the car to go in for a doctor's appointment and I just arrived at the ER screaming that he was out in my car having a heart attack and the staff rushed out and got him. He ended up in the ICU. I got bills from doctors who I never heard of.

This whole "admitting privilege" thing is a total hoax. A fraud. No hospital turns away a patient who needs care. If something bad had happened in the course of my out-patient colonoscopy, I would have been admitted to the hospital by the ER doctor if I needed it.
Requiring a doctor to have admitting privileges has nothing to do with follow up care. It has to do with doctor competency. Hospitals revoke admitting privileges when they suspect that a doctor is incompetent. It is usually the first indication that a doctor is about to lose his license.

What would this have to do with a doctor who performs abortions? Why would the government get involved and require admitting privileges merely on the basis of a physician's area of practice? This "admitting privileges" thing is a hoax that has nothing to do with a doctor's competency.
Some states are passing laws that allow people off the street to perform abortions. Requiring admitting privileges is one way of making sure the abortionist is at least a doctor.

What a crappy apology..................Sounds like a spoiled rotten brat apologizing to someone after he got the dang belt.............sniffing.............I'M SORRY......

Needs the belt again.

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

Where's he gonna get a whirlwind? Does it come in a can?

I could certainly use some whirlwind. Let me know if you find out.
Try Wal-Mart it might be next to the cans of whup ass.

Forum List

Back