Schumer's impeachment witnesses: Why now?

Trump impeachment inquiry: Who has been subpoenaed?

The executive branch had the opportunity to comply with lawful subpoenas for witness testimony and documents. They chose not to. Why not comply now?
They challenged them in court. Why didn't the House go to court as our system lays out?

Now the House Clowns are over at the Senate begging them to do the job they are required to do in the House. Not working.

This does nothing to diminish the validity of my post.
Only because it had none to begin with.
A claim you know you cannot demonstrate this to be true.
It's objectively obvious. No demonstration needed.
I accept your concession of the point.
Then you're even dumber than I thought.
Than you for making it clear I need not waste any more time on you.

The executive branch had the opportunity to comply with lawful subpoenas for witness testimony and documents. They chose not to. Why not comply now?
They challenged them in court. Why didn't the House go to court as our system lays out?

Now the House Clowns are over at the Senate begging them to do the job they are required to do in the House. Not working.

prolly cause youre an idiot

House Democrats adopt rules for public impeachment proceedings

study up princess

Only because it had none to begin with.
A claim you know you cannot demonstrate this to be true.
It's objectively obvious. No demonstration needed.
I accept your concession of the point.
Then you're even dumber than I thought.
Than you for making it clear I need not waste any more time on you.
Have you noticed me spending much time attempting to converse with you?

No?

Draw your own conclusions.

If Trump is innocent why does he need to fight supoenas? Sounds like a case of supoenas envy on Trump's part. he needs to show he's a tough guy.

When do we get to talk to this piece of crap
& his fellow traitors and their lawyers and Hunter Biden and Joe Biden?

Hunter is being ordered Again to appear in court by the way and has been refusing all orders From The Judge for financial disclosure and will probably be sent to jail.

If Trump is innocent why does he need to fight subpoenas? Sounds like a case of subpoenas envy on Trump's part. he needs to show he's a tough guy.

Does "innocent until proven guilty" ring a bell?
Or are you one of those ass-backward guys of "guilty until exonerated"?

If Trump is innocent why does he need to fight subpoenas? Sounds like a case of subpoenas envy on Trump's part. he needs to show he's a tough guy.

Hardly. It is Trump who looks guilty as witnessed by his refusal to allow witnesses to testify that could supposedly exonerate him. Who does that? The guilty, that's who.

Hardly. It is Trump who looks guilty as witnessed by his refusal to allow witnesses to testify that could supposedly exonerate him. Who does that? The guilty, that's who.

Trump will never be exonerated in looney libs minds, stupid.

Also, who gives a fuck if you think Trump ‘looks guilty’?

Your opinion is far from fact.

Forum List

Back