šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Science Is A Projection Of Whiteness

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Debate Professor: Science Is A Projection Of Whiteness (Update)
JOHN SEXTONPosted at 1:01 pm on October 28, 2019

ā€œOur argument will be that space is not real. Itā€™s not real. Science, technology, itā€™s all fake. Itā€™s a projection of white fantasies that has worked to control our interpretation of how the world works.ā€ Thatā€™s the statement of a college debate professor talking with his class. He added, ā€œNone of us have had the privilege of going to f**king space to verify that thereā€™s these stars and these galaxies and these planets.ā€

Part of me would love for this to be a clever hoax but I donā€™t think it is. Nine months ago this same university student, Michael Moreno, made a splash when he posted a video that showed him losing a debate because he quoted Ben Shapiro. Now heā€™s back with a lengthy recording of his debate professor preparing for a debate about international cooperation in space, i.e. should nations team up to put solar panels in space? But rather than sticking to the topic, the professor introduces a heavy dose of postmodernism mixed with intersectionality

The west is going down
Read the rest of the insanity

Debate professor: Science is a projection of whiteness (Update)

Um...for the benefit of the many low info lefty jerks in here let me see if I can help you out.

ā€œ...the professor introduces a heavy dose of postmodernism mixed with intersectionalityā€ simply means the professor is shoveling a huge load of bullshit. Which is something you clowns are quite familiar with.

"Republican science deniers whine about science. Population of earth laughs hard. Film at 11."

Speaking of white fantasies....here comes the science is settled

Your religious beliefs are not grounded in sound scientific analysis

The left is taking a hard stand against education and for indoctrination. Seattle has banned teaching math in favor of social justice. Biology is denounced as not real science. It is only a natural progression that all science be disregarded.

And the left calls those who object science deniers.

Face it. We are descending into a new Dark Ages. Knowledge will be passed along only by a few heretics to the religion of Woke.

ā€œOur argument will be that space is not real. Itā€™s not real. Science, technology, itā€™s all fake. Itā€™s a projection of white fantasies that has worked to control our interpretation of how the world works.ā€ Thatā€™s the statement of a college debate professor talking with his class. He added, ā€œNone of us have had the privilege of going to f**king space to verify that thereā€™s these stars and these galaxies and these planets.ā€

Part of me would love for this to be a clever hoax but I donā€™t think it is. Nine months ago this same university student, Michael Moreno, made a splash when he posted a video that showed him losing a debate because he quoted Ben Shapiro. Now heā€™s back with a lengthy recording of his debate professor preparing for a debate about international cooperation in space, i.e. should nations team up to put solar panels in space? But rather than sticking to the topic, the professor introduces a heavy dose of postmodernism mixed with intersectionality

The west is going down

You know what's really scary?

The idiotic idea that the earth is flat is spreading like wildfire.

Go to YouTube and just look for flat earth videos. You'll be stunned.

The west is going down

You know what's really scary?

The idiotic idea that the earth is flat is spreading like wildfire.

Go to YouTube and just look for flat earth videos. You'll be stunned.

Those retards ..they're not embedded in American universities

Forum List

Back