Science teacher feeds puppy to turtle after school in front of students; investigation underway

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
PRESTON — A junior high school teacher is under investigation after he fed a puppy to a snapping turtle in front of students, according to a law enforcement source familiar with the situation.

Robert Crosland has taught science at Preston Junior High School for years. In a news release, Preston School District 201 Superintendent Marc Gee says his administration became aware of “a regrettable circumstance involving some of the biological specimens” on March 7.

“The event occurred well after students had been dismissed and was not a part of any school-directed program,” Gee said in a news release. “We emphasize that at no time was the safety of students or staff compromised.”

Science teacher feeds puppy to turtle after school in front of students; investigation underway | East Idaho News

Creepy. My local tv news said the puppy was alive. It's reported the puppy was sick. He let kids watch it.

PRESTON — A junior high school teacher is under investigation after he fed a puppy to a snapping turtle in front of students, according to a law enforcement source familiar with the situation.

Robert Crosland has taught science at Preston Junior High School for years. In a news release, Preston School District 201 Superintendent Marc Gee says his administration became aware of “a regrettable circumstance involving some of the biological specimens” on March 7.

“The event occurred well after students had been dismissed and was not a part of any school-directed program,” Gee said in a news release. “We emphasize that at no time was the safety of students or staff compromised.”

Science teacher feeds puppy to turtle after school in front of students; investigation underway | East Idaho News

Creepy. My local tv news said the puppy was alive. It's reported the puppy was sick. He let kids watch it.

And we've been wondering why these kids keep going ballistic in school?

This kind of thing goes on in nature all the time. It was a bad choice in the part if the teacher. However, had the teacher fed the turtle a live mouse, this probably would not be a news story. People feel a connection with dogs/puppies that does not exist with many other animals.

I’m hungry for a hamburger.

Public school teachers are a menace to our children and society.

This kind of thing goes on in nature all the time. It was a bad choice in the part if the teacher. However, had the teacher fed the turtle a live mouse, this probably would not be a news story. People feel a connection with dogs/puppies that does not exist with many other animals.

I’m hungry for a hamburger.

I wouldn't want to watch either take place. But yes people do feel bond with puppies I think it was awful.

First off it would have to be a yuge frickin' turtle to get it's jaws around and entire puppy and turles don't swallow hole they take bites..

Forum List

Back