Science teacher feeds puppy to turtle after school in front of students; investigation underway

Just curious, why is this in the 'Pets' forum?
That would be some lefty *moderation*. They work hard to make sure the important news about the left is buried.

Meanwhile...

School district is already defending this psychotic piece of shit:

While the district certainly does not condone individual actions that may violate district policy or
reasonable expectations of behavior, we hope that any errors in judgement made by a teacher in this instance will not cause us to forget
the years of care, effort, and passion the teacher has given to
students in Preston School District.
https://s3-assets.eastidahonews.com...8/03/12115508/Preston-School-news-release.pdf

This kind of thing goes on in nature all the time. It was a bad choice in the part if the teacher. However, had the teacher fed the turtle a live mouse, this probably would not be a news story. People feel a connection with dogs/puppies that does not exist with many other animals.

I’m hungry for a hamburger.

I wouldn't want to watch either take place. But yes people do feel bond with puppies I think it was awful.
Nature is cruel. There is a science lesson in that. But the students probably can gain that knowledge without seeing a turtle eat a puppy.

This kind of thing goes on in nature all the time. It was a bad choice in the part if the teacher. However, had the teacher fed the turtle a live mouse, this probably would not be a news story. People feel a connection with dogs/puppies that does not exist with many other animals.

You mean a dog burger or hotdawg...

It's about animals. Did you want it posted somewhere else?

Post it in Politics, the mods love it when you post everything there....

I don't know why he thinks it should be in the badlands. :dunno; I am dog lover and so right here felt fine to me.

purpose of the thread: Pictures of your pets and discussion.

Doesn't fit, as far as I'm concerned

First off it would have to be a yuge frickin' turtle to get it's jaws around and entire puppy and turles don't swallow hole they take bites..

It was on my local television news. I looked up an article to post about it. This happened in Preston Idaho, and it's well known that he does this kind of thing by students. He offers extra credit if you bring animals in for him to feed.

I don't know why he thinks it should be in the badlands. :dunno; I am dog lover and so right here felt fine to me.

General discussion then if you must.

That would be some lefty *moderation*. They work hard to make sure the important news about the left is buried.

Meanwhile...

School district is already defending this psychotic piece of shit:

While the district certainly does not condone individual actions that may violate district policy or
reasonable expectations of behavior, we hope that any errors in judgement made by a teacher in this instance will not cause us to forget
the years of care, effort, and passion the teacher has given to
students in Preston School District.
https://s3-assets.eastidahonews.com...8/03/12115508/Preston-School-news-release.pdf

... and apparent assistance with puppy adoptions....

How about a puppy burger?

Ummmm, because that is what dogs are?
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Not in Yulin. That's good eatin in China.

How about a puppy burger?
Only when I eat Chinese.

Uh, no.
It's current event.

Forum List

Back