Science teacher feeds puppy to turtle after school in front of students; investigation underway

Just curious, why is this in the 'Pets' forum?
That would be some lefty *moderation*. They work hard to make sure the important news about the left is buried.

Meanwhile...

School district is already defending this psychotic piece of shit:

While the district certainly does not condone individual actions that may violate district policy or
reasonable expectations of behavior, we hope that any errors in judgement made by a teacher in this instance will not cause us to forget
the years of care, effort, and passion the teacher has given to
students in Preston School District.
https://s3-assets.eastidahonews.com...8/03/12115508/Preston-School-news-release.pdf

:lol:

I hate to spoil your little victim game, but this thread was started in the Pets forum, you raging fuckwit.

That would be some lefty *moderation*. They work hard to make sure the important news about the left is buried.

Meanwhile...

While the district certainly does not condone individual actions that may violate district policy or
reasonable expectations of behavior, we hope that any errors in judgement made by a teacher in this instance will not cause us to forget
https://s3-assets.eastidahonews.com...8/03/12115508/Preston-School-news-release.pdf

I hate to spoil your little victim game, but this thread was started in the Pets forum, you raging fuckwit.
I don't care, assface.

Meanwhile...

Puppy may have been someone's pet, Teacher gave extra credit if you brought animals to class to feed to snakes and snapping turtle.

Meanwhile...

I don't care, assface.

Of course you don't care.

That's why you whine so much - because you don't care.

Meanwhile...

I don't care, assface.

I cared.

Yeah I don't think it was 'fed' to the turtle, little Jimmy brought his puppy to class for show and tell and now he just has tell.

It is a weird story if true.

Meanwhile...

I don't care, assface.

No, I mean I don't care whether I'm 100 percent accurate or not.

You're still exposed as a stupid douche nozzle...that's all that matters.

Meanwhile...

I don't care, assface.

I cared.
DoucheIsIn says it's in pets cuz that's where you put it.

Yeah I don't think it was 'fed' to the turtle, little Jimmy brought his puppy to class for show and tell and now he just has tell.

It is a weird story if true.

It's true. But he is a Junior High teacher not High school.

— An Idaho junior high school teacher is under investigation, accused of feeding a puppy to a snapping turtle in front of students.
Gee said the district is taking steps to ensure “this type of action could not be repeated” and asked for patience while the investigation commences.

“While the district certainly does not condone individual actions that may violate district policy or reasonable expectations of behavior, we hope that any errors in judgment made by a teacher in this instance will not cause us to forget the years of care, effort and passion the teacher has given to students in Preston School District,” Gee said.

‘Regrettable circumstance:’ High school science teacher accused of feeding puppy to snapping turtle

Meanwhile...

I don't care, assface.

Of course you don't care whether you're "accurate" or not. That much is clear by how often you lie.

Who needs reality when you've got delusions of persecution?

Moved from Pets to General...

another forum where it won't get views.

Whatever it takes, eh Douche? Even if it means using mod powers to limit hits.

Meanwhile...

I don't care, assface.

Of course you don't care whether you're "accurate" or not. That much is clear by how often you lie.

I've never been busted lying on here, lol.

Unlike you...and all lying leftist douchenozzles.

A longtime junior high school biology teacher is under investigation following what the Preston School District is saying was a “regrettable” use of biological specimens last week, Superintendent Marc Gee said Monday.

The incident occurred after school on March 7.

Both the school district and sheriff’s office are investigating. The sheriff’s investigation was triggered by a complaint of animal cruelty, Gee said.

Idaho school district, sheriff investigate ‘regrettable’ use of biological specimens

I don't care, assface.

^ This post is a lie.

I'm done with this little sideshow. As you were, fuckwit.

I don't care, assface.

^ This post is a lie.

I'm done with this little sideshow. As you were, fuckwit.

^This post is a lie.

DoucheIsIn lies with great regularity. In fact, if his douchetouchers are tapping, he's lying.

Lying douchenozzles, particularly those of the teacher variety, will tell lies and do whatever else is necessary to protect the sanctity of pubic indoctrination centers. They don't want people snooping around in the schools.

I'm so sick of mentally ill sick fucks who are teaching our kids depravity in every form in so-called pubic schools....and the mentally ill fucks who defend their *right* to do so.

I think we need to pull kids out of the schools and declare war on any school employees who object. I think that's as good a place to have the first battles as any. They're already killing and traumatizing our kids, payback is a good thing.

WTH? Fire the stupid and sick SOB

“a regrettable circumstance involving some of the biological specimens”
To me, getting fired should be the least of the "teacher's" worries. If they can be arrested, then in my opinion. they should be. If the dog was sick and needed to be put down so that it didn't suffer anymore, that is what veterinarians are for, not teachers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back