Scientific American Magazine: "Climate change helped spark Iran’s protests"

yeah, apparently people that have been living in the dry desert for millenia have finally realized they are thirsty.

Climate Change May Have Helped Spark Iran's Protests

No, this is not from The Onion. This is a serious publication.
Yes much of the distress we are seeing in the middle east is due to lack of water. As I have told my children, you think people are mean now wait till you run into one dying of thirst.

You mean like Terri Schaivo? Yeah, that was one mean bitch.
I do not know much about Terri Schalvo. Some lady that was a vegitable for a long time is all I know. Kinda hard for a vegitasble to be very mean isn't it?

Yes much of the distress we are seeing in the middle east is due to lack of water. As I have told my children, you think people are mean now wait till you run into one dying of thirst.

You mean like Terri Schaivo? Yeah, that was one mean bitch.
I do not know much about Terri Schalvo. Some lady that was a vegitable for a long time is all I know. Kinda hard for a vegitasble to be very mean isn't it?

I guess that one went over your head. After a couple days without water, you become weak, dizzy and ill. A couple more days and you are dead. People dying of thirst or even just a few days without it are too ill to be rioting in the streets posing much of a threat at all. But had that been the case and the Ayatollah had a sense of humor, he could have fended them off using water canons.

"Scientific" American has let the AGW Cult make them the butt end of a joke
Only for brainwashed functional morons like you... The GOP and its misinformed idiots are the only people in the world who don't believe in global warming d u h....
My Conversations with Franco, coming to a theater near you

why is North America an ice box for a week?

duh, global warming

Why is it snowing in the Sahara?

duh, global warming

"Scientific" American has let the AGW Cult make them the butt end of a joke
Only for brainwashed functional morons like you... The GOP and its misinformed idiots are the only people in the world who don't believe in global warming d u h....
My Conversations with Franco, coming to a theater near you

why is North America an ice box for a week?

duh, global warming

Why is it snowing in the Sahara?

duh, global warming
Erratic and very strange weather is part of the climate change, silly dupe.

Do tell! Got a link there, anti-science boy?
Anti science boy, go fuck your self weather man. Get your head out of the clouds.What do you supose happens when people who live in a fucking desert have 14,15,18, 21 children. Hell didn't Osama Bin Laden have over a 100 kids. Add in that an aquifer is your only water source. Do you realy nedd a link to explain this to you?

Do tell! Got a link there, anti-science boy?
Anti science boy, go fuck your self weather man. Get your head out of the clouds.What do you supose happens when people who live in a fucking desert have 14,15,18, 21 children. Hell didn't Osama Bin Laden have over a 100 kids. Add in that an aquifer is your only water source. Do you realy nedd a link to explain this to you?

Stop having so many kids.

Forum List

Back