Scientist: Do We Really Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still no experiment from the no science group of warmer goofs.

dude, for the umpteenth time, all that states is absorb not emit. wow, post up the temperature changes they captured during the test, when it was clean air and then after CO2 was added. Post up that excerpt from that data in 164.

It seems it is you that doesn't know asses from hats. I gave you the thread that already discussed your stupid link. It was beat up really bad. So therefore, the importance of it is taken away. Your link shows us nothing. No data sets were provided so again, it seems your science likes to hide its work. Why is that? It only leaves the impression that the story may not be accurate, especially since it took five years to release the finding. Why only two cities out of a globe full of opportunities? Dude, admit it, your link is useless.

JC, can you show us evidence of any movement of mainstream science towards a rejection of the greenhouse effect?
I've been posting them, again, look up debunking greenhouse effect on the internet and read.

Again, why hasn't one of your scientists merely proved that CO2 can warm an already warmed object more. I posted one, and it cooled instead. Hmmmmmmmm. Just one bubba. Isn't that science? Testing hypothesis?

A wealth of evidence indicates that CO2 has warmed the planet. Please explain why you don't seem to think that satisfies your request.

Again, why hasn't one of your scientists merely proved that CO2 can warm an already warmed object more. I posted one, and it cooled instead. Hmmmmmmmm. Just one bubba. Isn't that science? Testing hypothesis?

Again, why hasn't one of your scientists merely proved that CO2 can warm an already warmed object more.

You can disprove it with your smart photons, eh?

I posted one, and it cooled instead.

By absorbing, never emitting and leaving the planet? LOL!

A wealth of evidence indicates that CO2 has warmed the planet. Please explain why you don't seem to think that satisfies your request.
Cause nobody has shown In a test that CO2 gets warmer than the surrounding air. Just prove that and I'll shut up. Stated that a week ago. Here I am, should tell you something.

we can measure the wavelengths of long-wave radiation leaving the Earth (upward radiation). Satellites have recorded the Earth's outbound radiation. We can examine the spectrum of upward long-wave radiation in 1970 and 1997 to see if there are changes.

harries_radiation.gif

Figure 2: Change in spectrum from 1970 to 1996 due to trace gases. 'Brightness temperature' indicates equivalent blackbody temperature (Harries 2001).

This time, we see that during the period when temperatures increased the most, emissions of upward radiation have decreased through radiative trapping at exactly the same wavenumbers as they increased for downward radiation. The same greenhouse gases are identified: CO2, methane, ozone etc.

From How do we know more CO2 is causing warming?

Again, if you have soooo many tests, post just one that has a thermometer showing the temperature of the air in a container then adding CO2 to said container and the thermometer shows an Increase in temperature. Dude, I've looked and looked, still can't find one.

It is quite clear to everyone here that your requests have been more than satisfied. If you continue to reject this, everyone will conclude you've been dishonest. Are you dishonest jc?

It is quite clear to everyone here that your requests have been more than satisfied. If you continue to reject this, everyone will conclude you've been dishonest. Are you dishonest jc?
Well they would all be wrong. BTW, I've explained why each time. So I haven't just said no.

Well they would all be wrong. BTW, I've explained why each time. So I haven't just said no.

And there you see the outright insanity of the hard core denier cult troll......in his own mind (nowhere else) everybody, including pretty near the entire world scientific community, is wrong but the ignorant, ideologically driven retard, ol' JustCrazy, is right....and he moronically imagines that his pathetic, jerk-off posts somehow "explained why" all of scientists are wrong.... he is such a wacko crackpot!

And there you see the outright insanity of the hard core denier cult troll......in his own mind (nowhere else) everybody, including pretty near the entire world scientific community, is wrong but the ignorant, ideologically driven retard, ol' JustCrazy, is right....and he moronically imagines that his pathetic, jerk-off posts somehow "explained why" all of scientists are wrong.... he is such a wacko crackpot!
Well reading is an art, he said on here not all scientists

What is that supposed to mean? Who is he? And not all scientist what?

jc, to win this argument, just ask Crick the question he refuses to answer...

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back