Scotland welcomes immigrants

This sot of hysteria happens when low intellect people are only exposed to partisan news sources.

These people actually believe that Europe is more dangerous than America.

Mental.

This sot of hysteria happens when low intellect people are only exposed to partisan news sources.

Mental.

Looking at the news reports coming out of Europe I would say it is looking that way. How many murdered in broad daylight by muslim terrorist scum in the last month alone ?

can't teach a 'dhimmi' that's been a 'dhimmi' from birth Phoenal .

Mental.

Looking at the news reports coming out of Europe I would say it is looking that way. How many murdered in broad daylight by muslim terrorist scum in the last month alone ?
The authentic voice of brexit.

Mental.

Still a lot safer than the US.

Mental.

--------------------------------- yeah , muslims murdering and raping in France , Belgium , Germany as they do 'mohamads' work while following his commands . And icing on the cake is that the governments of those countries are punishing the Western natives of those countries , Its really kinda funny .

Mental.

At least we use truth and reality not made up stories full of LIES. Still waiting for you to right just the once

Mental.

Feel free to back up this ridiculous claim....

Mental.

All news sources have been covering the migrant invasion of Europe and the rapes that have swept over Europe with the invasion. All news sources can't be partisan just because you think that all Muslims are great.

Mental.

So that makes you a remainiac I guess? Or do you prefer globalist?

They will be raping Scottish women in no time.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.
Hey Mertex , check this out. The sky is falling.

German music festival = 24 German women sexually assaulted by migrants | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey Hossfly......yep, the sky is falling for most of you. I can't account for Germany's vetting process....but I know the vetting process in the US is tough.

So, we can't compare what is happening in other countries to what is happening in the US., your party is willing to throw out the good people with the dirty people....but I understand that is how the Trump campaign garners more voters, by scaring the hell out of them and telling them he is going to be their hero. Thank goodness that we don't operate under Trump's ideas.

I've seen that the United States is one of the most difficult countries for refugees to be accepted into resettlement. Earlier this year, President Obama announced the U.S.'s willingness to embrace Syrian refugees and increased the number we would resettle to 10,000. This announcement did not mean Syrians would be arriving on American soil quickly. They must still go through refugee processing abroad. The refugees identified to arrive as new immigrants to the U.S. are the most vetted folks to set foot on our land. They go through interviews, several databases of security checks, and careful review by the Department of Homeland Security. No other group goes through such rigor.
Syrian refugee vetting process is tough enough
People like me aren't scared, just puzzled why people keep pounding their head with a hammer to make the pain stop. And we have no vetting process. Those people are flown into the country in the dead of night with no papers or identification. And mainly 20-35 year old single men. No big deal I suppose.

Mistake!
You have an ancient Information.

Current events:
Women And Kids Now Driving Migration Wave Into Europe

"Almost 60 percent of refugees and migrants leaving for Europe in 2016 have been female or children, the Council of Europe’s Commissioner of Human Rights reported. In contrast, young, single men predominantly made up last year’s flow. Women and children also made up one-third of the 360 people who died in the Mediterranean Sea in January 2016."
Source: Women And Kids Now Driving Migration Wave Into Europe

If Scotland welcomes immigrants, so they enemy of the Eastern Europe?

"I am delighted to welcome you.
Scotland is now your home + we are privileged to have you here.
I hope you find the peace and safety that you need to rebuild your lives.
Best wishes,
Nicola Sturgeon
First minister of Scotland
Which is a bit different from the welcome." Source: The wonderful note Nicola Sturgeon sent to refugees as they arrived in Scotland

View attachment 83252

I am delighted to welcome you.

Try not to be so rapey.
If you can't control yourself, please only rape the sheep.

Sorry,

Support us in 2017
We are always looking for new partners and supporters so please help spread the word about the work that we do. Find out how you can support our work.

Thank you to our festival 2016 supporters: Supporters | Scottish Refugee Council

View attachment 83298

Here's hoping you only get the good Muslims..........

The bad Muslim kills himself, them not is need anything, just only a funeral.

If Scotland welcomes immigrants, so they enemy of the Eastern Europe?

"I am delighted to welcome you.
Scotland is now your home + we are privileged to have you here.
I hope you find the peace and safety that you need to rebuild your lives.
Best wishes,
Nicola Sturgeon
First minister of Scotland
Which is a bit different from the welcome." Source: The wonderful note Nicola Sturgeon sent to refugees as they arrived in Scotland

View attachment 83252

I am delighted to welcome you.

Try not to be so rapey.
If you can't control yourself, please only rape the sheep.

Sorry,

Support us in 2017
We are always looking for new partners and supporters so please help spread the word about the work that we do. Find out how you can support our work.

Thank you to our festival 2016 supporters: Supporters | Scottish Refugee Council

View attachment 83298

Here's hoping you only get the good Muslims..........

The bad Muslim kills himself, them not is need anything, just only a funeral.

The trick is killing the bad Muslims before they kill innocents.

Mental.

Countries Compared by Crime > Murder rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Click on the word "description" and it ranks the countries with El Salvador,shock, being at the top.

This chart uses the same measure and is based on FBI figures.
Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

As you can see New Hampshire is doing well but other parts of the country not so well.

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.
Hey Mertex , check this out. The sky is falling.

German music festival = 24 German women sexually assaulted by migrants | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey Hossfly......yep, the sky is falling for most of you. I can't account for Germany's vetting process....but I know the vetting process in the US is tough.

So, we can't compare what is happening in other countries to what is happening in the US., your party is willing to throw out the good people with the dirty people....but I understand that is how the Trump campaign garners more voters, by scaring the hell out of them and telling them he is going to be their hero. Thank goodness that we don't operate under Trump's ideas.

I've seen that the United States is one of the most difficult countries for refugees to be accepted into resettlement. Earlier this year, President Obama announced the U.S.'s willingness to embrace Syrian refugees and increased the number we would resettle to 10,000. This announcement did not mean Syrians would be arriving on American soil quickly. They must still go through refugee processing abroad. The refugees identified to arrive as new immigrants to the U.S. are the most vetted folks to set foot on our land. They go through interviews, several databases of security checks, and careful review by the Department of Homeland Security. No other group goes through such rigor.
Syrian refugee vetting process is tough enough
People like me aren't scared, just puzzled why people keep pounding their head with a hammer to make the pain stop. And we have no vetting process. Those people are flown into the country in the dead of night with no papers or identification. And mainly 20-35 year old single men. No big deal I suppose.

Mistake!
You have an ancient Information.

Current events:
Women And Kids Now Driving Migration Wave Into Europe

"Almost 60 percent of refugees and migrants leaving for Europe in 2016 have been female or children, the Council of Europe’s Commissioner of Human Rights reported. In contrast, young, single men predominantly made up last year’s flow. Women and children also made up one-third of the 360 people who died in the Mediterranean Sea in January 2016."
Source: Women And Kids Now Driving Migration Wave Into Europe

So based on the part you quoted..... Women and children leave 60/40 to men , but Make up 1/3 of the dead people found in the sea. So basically the men are killing them Otw to Europe?

Must have gotten their rape on and threw the trash into the ocean...

Religion of peace showing their true colours once again.

So what exactly are you trying to say other than validate all of our posts stating what these Muslim men are doing?

Last edited:

Mental.

Countries Compared by Crime > Murder rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Click on the word "description" and it ranks the countries with El Salvador,shock, being at the top.

As you can see New Hampshire is doing well but other parts of the country not so well.

Yeah sorry but we have this debate all the time with clueless liberals. Crime stats aren't reported the same in both places. If the same metric is used in both places then US compares better than Europe.

Nice try though. Your position would look like it had merit to those who don't understand that you are comparing apples to oranges instead of apples to apples.

Mental.

Yeah sorry but we have this debate all the time with clueless liberals. Crime stats aren't reported the same in both places. If the same metric is used in both places then US compares better than Europe.

Nice try though. Your position would look like it had merit to those who don't understand that you are comparing apples to oranges instead of apples to apples.
I sort of knew you would say that. Which is why I only quoted murder rates. Nowhere in Western Europe is more dangerous than the US.

This is a useful site. It only records gun deaths so doesnt give the full picture. It updates during the day which is quite chilling.

Meanwhile in the UK.
Police in Britain shot their guns just seven times in the last year

I sort of knew you would say that. Which is why I only quoted murder rates. Nowhere in Western Europe is more dangerous than the US.

This is a useful site. It only records gun deaths so doesnt give the full picture. It updates during the day which is quite chilling.

Meanwhile in the UK.

So you are saying there is more gun deaths in a country where every citizen is allowed to own guns vs a block a countries who no do not allow their citizens the freedom of gun ownership and have seized their guns....

Meanwhile in the UK.

So you are saying there is more gun deaths in a country where every citizen is allowed to own guns vs a block a countries who no do not allow their citizens the freedom of gun ownership and have seized their guns....
Well thats not quite accurate. All EU countries have different gun laws. But in principle yes.

Its not difficult is it ?

Forum List

Back