Scotland welcomes immigrants

Feel free to back up this ridiculous claim....
Countries Compared by Crime > Murder rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Click on the word "description" and it ranks the countries with El Salvador,shock, being at the top.

This chart uses the same measure and is based on FBI figures.
Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

As you can see New Hampshire is doing well but other parts of the country not so well.

Yeah sorry but we have this debate all the time with clueless liberals. Crime stats aren't reported the same in both places. If the same metric is used in both places then US compares better than Europe.

Nice try though. Your position would look like it had merit to those who don't understand that you are comparing apples to oranges instead of apples to apples.
I sort of knew you would say that. Which is why I only quoted murder rates. Nowhere in Western Europe is more dangerous than the US.

This is a useful site. It only records gun deaths so doesnt give the full picture. It updates during the day which is quite chilling.

Meanwhile in the UK.
Police in Britain shot their guns just seven times in the last year

So you are saying there is more gun deaths in a country where every citizen is allowed to own guns vs a block a countries who no do not allow their citizens the freedom of gun ownership and have seized their guns....
Well thats not quite accurate. All EU countries have different gun laws. But in principle yes.

Its not difficult is it ?

Taking the UK for example. The crime rate with guns rose after the 1997 seizure of guns until they hired 16% more police. It's still higher than it was before the 1997 law.

the problem in the USA is too many sub groups who haven't assimilated with one another. The CRA that LBJ signed just pushed integration over assimilation and set blacks on a path of violence.... Which is why black gangs are largely responsible for gun deaths. This was exactly what Barry Goldwater was afraid of... And why he didn't support the CRA.

Countries Compared by Crime > Murder rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Click on the word "description" and it ranks the countries with El Salvador,shock, being at the top.

This chart uses the same measure and is based on FBI figures.
Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

As you can see New Hampshire is doing well but other parts of the country not so well.

Yeah sorry but we have this debate all the time with clueless liberals. Crime stats aren't reported the same in both places. If the same metric is used in both places then US compares better than Europe.

Nice try though. Your position would look like it had merit to those who don't understand that you are comparing apples to oranges instead of apples to apples.
I sort of knew you would say that. Which is why I only quoted murder rates. Nowhere in Western Europe is more dangerous than the US.

This is a useful site. It only records gun deaths so doesnt give the full picture. It updates during the day which is quite chilling.

Meanwhile in the UK.

So you are saying there is more gun deaths in a country where every citizen is allowed to own guns vs a block a countries who no do not allow their citizens the freedom of gun ownership and have seized their guns....
Well thats not quite accurate. All EU countries have different gun laws. But in principle yes.

Taking the UK for example. The crime rate with guns rose after the 1997 seizure of guns until they hired 16% more police. It's still higher than it was before the 1997 law.

the problem in the USA is too many sub groups who haven't assimilated with one another. The CRA that LBJ signed just pushed integration over assimilation and set blacks on a path of violence.... Which is why black gangs are largely responsible for gun deaths. This was exactly what Barry Goldwater was afraid of... And why he didn't support the CRA.
Thats a truly heroic attempt to deflect from the essential truth.
Anyway, it isnt a competition and all societies could do better. I just get irritated when reading forums like this one. Ignorant people havent got a clue what is going on in Europe , which is a lot safer than anywhere they live, apart from New Hampshire of course.

Meanwhile in the UK.

Anyway, it isnt a competition and all societies could do better. I just get irritated when reading forums like this one. Ignorant people havent got a clue what is going on in Europe , which is a lot safer than anywhere they live, apart from New Hampshire of course.

Never said or acted like it was a competition or was I deflecting. I was merely discussing variables since we are discussing apples to oranges. When you are ready for an apples to apples discussion then let me know.

My in laws live in Europe and we are quite aware of what's going on over there .... Your dismissal of us is a lame attempt to leave the discussion.

The fact is in this global news cycle it's quite easy to see what's going on ...

But hey you better get back to defend religion of peace and their disgusting behavior.

American ignorance on display, we're so into freedumb we can't allow other nations their own decisions.
I do agree somewhat ... and thats a big "somewhat" ..... but you do realize thjat Scotland is not an independent Nation, just part of the UK ... right ?

Meanwhile in the UK.

Never said or acted like it was a competition or was I deflecting. I was merely discussing variables since we are discussing apples to oranges. When you are ready for an apples to apples discussion then let me know.

My in laws live in Europe and we are quite aware of what's going on over there .... Your dismissal of us is a lame attempt to leave the discussion.

The fact is in this global news cycle it's quite easy to see what's going on ...

But hey you better get back to defend religion of peace and their disgusting behavior.
I am happy to stick around whilst you prove that America is safer than Western Europe. You havent produced anything so far but seem happy to go along with the house view that Europe is falling apart. It isnt the case and the murder stats show that Europe is a lot safer than the US.

It is probably linked in to your insane gun laws but that is your problem not mine.

I am happy to stick around whilst you prove that America is safer than Western Europe. You havent produced anything so far but seem happy to go along with the house view that Europe is falling apart. It isnt the case and the murder stats show that Europe is a lot safer than the US.

It is probably linked in to your insane gun laws but that is your problem not mine.

It's funny what you call "insane guns laws".

We just refer to that as freedom.

Didn't know that the ability to purchase an item after going through an exhaustive background check is insane.

Meanwhile in the UK.

And you have deflected away from the topic because you were getting destroyed, here is something else for you to ponder. Scotland is the most racist member of the Union, and here they are welcoming even more immigrants for them to be racist towards.

American ignorance on display, we're so into freedumb we can't allow other nations their own decisions.
I do agree somewhat ... and thats a big "somewhat" ..... but you do realize thjat Scotland is not an independent Nation, just part of the UK ... right ?

NO wrong as it makes its own laws and raises its own taxes. It is just a part of the Union because it suited them to put all their debts in Englands hands. Scotland is as independent nation to a degree, it just relies on the union to provide it with welfare, police, armed services, education and health

Didn't know that the ability to purchase an item after going through an exhaustive background check is insane.

Easier in the UK to get a gun licence, and even convicted criminals can have one

So you cant back up your silly assertion that the US is safer than Europe. I didnt think you could.

better to have Freedom rather than this constant search for safety . Same goes for Freedom rather than this constant longing for Healthcare and long life as a useless skeleton . -------------------------- Theres only [roughly] about 10,000 criminal caused gun deaths in the USA as the other 20,000 are suicides where a gun was used or the deaths of people that needed to be shot dead by coppers or homeowners defending their lives and property . Thats roughly 30,000 gun deaths a year out of a USA population of over 320 million so the Gun deaths are a trivial number . Just a comment .

better to have Freedom rather than this constant search for safety . Same goes for Freedom rather than this constant longing for Healthcare and long life as a useless skeleton . -------------------------- Theres only [roughly] about 10,000 criminal caused gun deaths in the USA as the other 20,000 are suicides where a gun was used or the deaths of people that needed to be shot dead by coppers or homeowners defending their lives and property . Thats roughly 30,000 gun deaths a year out of a USA population of over 320 million so the Gun deaths are a trivial number . Just a comment .

Plus the eugenics crowd should like the suicides. It's broken people eliminating themselves.

I fail to see how that is connected in any way, let's review the post you responded to:

"..... but you do realize thjat Scotland is not an independent Nation, just part of the UK ... right ?"

Yeah, and?

Oh, nevermind.

Meanwhile in the UK.

And you have deflected away from the topic because you were getting destroyed, here is something else for you to ponder. Scotland is the most racist member of the Union, and here they are welcoming even more immigrants for them to be racist towards.

"Scotland is the most racist member of the Union, blahbiddy blah blah."

Fuck your pronouncements, explain and/or show something, anything, to back up wildass wild ranging statements like that when you spew them.

You can start your new life on here with that one there.

Fuck your pronouncements, explain and/or show something, anything, to back up wildass wild ranging statements like that when you spew them.

Good luck with that. He is the thickest fucker on this board.

Freedom to get shot is not freedom.
Gun Violence Archive

According to this site there have been 8000 gun murders this year.

Good luck with that. He is the thickest fucker on this board.

To be fair, he does have some competition spurring him on to new lows.

I fail to see how that is connected in any way, let's review the post you responded to:

"..... but you do realize thjat Scotland is not an independent Nation, just part of the UK ... right ?"

Yeah, and?

And Scotland is an independent nation, as independent as any other nation on this Planet. It has its own government that sets its own rules and raises its own taxes, just that it is ruled over by the English Queen, and has to pay taxes into the UK as well. No different to all those American states that pay taxes twice.

Will their own nationalist newspaper do

How racist is Scotland?

From 2004-05 to 2009-10, racist incidents in Scotland increased by 9% and around 96% of perpetrators were white. But perhaps the most surprising statistic reveals 1153 white British people were the victims of racist crime in 2009-10 in Scotland, and 860 of the perpetrators were other white people, whether Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish or English.

Forum List

Back