Scotland’s Far-Left, Anti-White First Minister Humza Yousaf to Resign After Just One Year in Office

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The forces of the Woke Left are collapsing, worldwide.

Reported via the bankrupt and totally out of commission Gateway Pundit:

Humza Yousaf, the First Minister of Scotland, will resign his position imminently, according to a report from The Times of London.

Humza Yousaf is preparing to quit as Scotland’s first minister after coming to the conclusion that his position is no longer tenable. Senior SNP figures have been told the nationalist leader decided over the weekend that there is no way for him to survive this week’s vote of no confidence and he may stand down on Monday.

A British Pakistani and practising Muslim, Yousaf notoriously gave a speech back in 2020 at the height of the Black Lives Matter riots where he complained about the number of white people in positions of power.

Just last month, he approved legislation implementing new “hate speech” laws intended to crack down on free speech and conservative opposition to progressive ideology. The move later backfired when thousands of people flooded the hate crime tip lines with reports of his own anti-white speech.

Well played, Scotland.

Well played.

The US will be following in your footsteps soon enough.

Well played, Scotland.

Well played.

Islam, don't leave sanity without it!

"Just last month, he approved legislation implementing new “hate speech” laws intended to crack down on free speech and conservative opposition to progressive ideology. The move later backfired when thousands of people flooded the hate crime tip lines with reports of his own anti-white speech."

LMAO

"Just last month, he approved legislation implementing new “hate speech” laws intended to crack down on free speech and conservative opposition to progressive ideology. The move later backfired when thousands of people flooded the hate crime tip lines with reports of his own anti-white speech."

LMAO

Talk about poetic justice ;)

Well played, Scotland.

Well played.

Wow. One lib somewhere resigned? Yeah, the Lib world is crashing down. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Yousaf was a SNP leader but he cared little about Scottish independence, thus ruling out a pact with a pro-independence party and losing a confidence vote.

Scotland's first minister is ruling out an electoral pact with Alex Salmond's Alba party, BBC News has been told.

Mr Salmond suggested Alba could support Humza Yousaf in a confidence vote if the SNP co-operated to maximise the number of pro-independence parliamentarians.

A source close to Mr Yousaf said the SNP leader would not agree to such a deal at Westminster or Holyrood.

"An electoral pact with Alba is a fantasy," said the source.

No one said anything about "Libs".

I was a Liberal, the Left has nothing to do with liberalism.

Not any more.
Awww… this is further going to crush us. Right wing retard does not think Left are Libs. How will we ever survive. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Awww… this is further going to crush us. Right wing retard does not think Left are Libs. How will we ever survive. :sleeping-smiley-015:

I don't think you're much of anything.

Not even a pebble in my shoe.

Your IQ's a fraction.

Incisive and original eloquence I cannot possibly contend with.

You win.

And what's more?

You got the last word.

Which is incredibly important to your lowly existence, as you soon cry yourself to sleep.

I know - I'm gifted.

I rather think that extremist will not be missed .

But how and why do people allow his sort to be elected in the first place ?
So often these clever idealists are not perceptive or smart / street wise .

Incisive and original eloquence I cannot possibly contend with.

You win.

And what's more?

You got the last word.

Which is incredibly important to your lowly existence, as you soon cry yourself to sleep.

I know - I'm gifted.
:itsok:

Well played, Scotland.

Well played.

Quoting Gateway.

IMG_2873.jpeg

If you – like me – loathe authoritarian, faux-progressive scolds, it’s actually been a good few years. I know it might not seem like it, with the ‘Queers for Palestine’ contingent currently running riot on American university campuses, but hear me out. Across the Anglosphere, one politician after another, beloved by the media but increasingly disliked by the public, have exited the stage, often jumping before they were pushed.

This week, we bid farewell to the SNP’s Humza Yousaf, whose year-and-a-bit-long premiership in Scotland produced more scandals and disparaging nicknames – Humza Useless, Humza the Hapless, etc – than it did any positive legacy. In the end, he proved himself to be as illiberal as he was inept. His flagship policy, the Orwellian, broad-sweeping Hate Crime Act, alarmed voters and sparked a tsunami of spurious complaints, many of them about Yousaf himself. We can only hope it will now collapse under the weight of its own absurdity. (One thing’s for sure, voters are furious about it: only one in five Scots wants the Hate Crime Act to stay.)

Forum List

Back